List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/19 11:03AM, Views: 1140002, Replies: 48658
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/04/27 09:31AM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    PC_SALEM0106

Party in here! What music are we playing? I have an Ipod.

#22   2010/04/27 09:35AM
    coastlkrista

*CK peeks into the shiny new bubble, not sure what to think. It looks pretty and new but she misses the old, comfortable bubble. What the heck happened today? She notices a note from AG about how it was just getting too cramped in the old bubble with all of the beautiful bubblettes new & old and how there were just so many amazing Jasam moments and so many more to come that the DVDs were starting to spill out all over the neighborhood... It all starts to make sense. She hears voices coming from down the hall and she walks into the living room and finds all of her beautiful bubblette friends sharing chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate chip cookies that Really just took out of the oven (okay they are fighting over them, not exactly sharing, but whatever ). Amazing Jasam moments are playing on the new wall-size LCD tv and AG calls out "CK, go check out your new room!" Suddenly she realizes it is all going to be okay. Nah, It's going to be better than okay *

Running to go unpack my stuff!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/04/27 09:36AM
    #23   2010/04/27 09:35AM
    asiangal

Quote PC_SALEM0106: Party in here! What music are we playing? I have an Ipod.

Hey PCS
    It's been a long while! yay! you're back in the bubble!
    How about some Black Eyed Peas??

#24   2010/04/27 09:38AM
    asiangal

Quote coastlkrista: *CK peeks into the shiny new bubble, not sure what to think. It looks pretty and new but she misses the old, comfortable bubble. What the heck happened today? She notices a note from AG about how it was just getting too cramped in the old bubble with all of the beautiful bubblettes new & old and how there were just so many amazing Jasam moments and so many more to come that the DVDs were starting to spill out all over the neighborhood... It all starts to make sense. She hears voices coming from down the hall and she walks into the living room and finds all of her beautiful bubblette friends sharing chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate chip cookies that Really just took out of the oven (okay they are fighting over them, not exactly sharing, but whatever ). Amazing Jasam moments are playing on the new wall-size LCD tv and AG calls out "CK, go check out your new room!" Suddenly she realizes it is all going to be okay. Nah, It's going to be better than okay *

Running to go unpack my stuff!

Hey CK
    you're going to have to share your room with JLFas I know she's your sandbox buddy

#25   2010/04/27 09:41AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote asiangal:
    Quote PC_SALEM0106: Party in here! What music are we playing? I have an Ipod.

Hey PCS
    It's been a long while! yay! you're back in the bubble!
    How about some Black Eyed Peas??

hey! yea some BEP or I have the new JT and Timbaland song!

#26   2010/04/27 09:43AM
    katie28

oh snap... i think i left a thong in the other bubble.. oh well.

and i wanna hear neon trees "animal"

#27   2010/04/27 09:44AM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Hey Girls!
    New thread! It loads so quickly!
    Just wanted to stop by and show my Jasam love in our new bubble! Talk to y'all later tonight!

Peace. Love. Jasam

#28   2010/04/27 09:44AM
    coastlkrista

Quote asiangal:
    Hey CK
    you're going to have to share your room with JLFas I know she's your sandbox buddy

Ha, ha, very true! I'm good with that... now we can be roomies too

Do you think we can move out of our cribs and into big girl beds now? We will probably still need railings in case we fall out, we are still bubble toddlers after all... but I think we are ready!

#29   2010/04/27 09:44AM
    asiangal

Quote katie28: oh snap... i think i left a thong in the other bubble.. oh well.

and i wanna hear neon trees "animal"

and PINK and ONE REPUBLIC! and PCD's "Jai Ho" from the movie Slumdog Millionaire...

#30   2010/04/27 09:46AM
    coastlkrista

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53: Hey Girls!
    New thread! It loads so quickly!
    Just wanted to stop by and show my Jasam love in our new bubble! Talk to y'all later tonight!

Peace. Love. Jasam

It's my new roomie

Have a good day, talk to you tonight! Don't worry, I'll unpack your stuff for you but you owe me one

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list