List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 10:00AM, Views: 1122348, Replies: 48619
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2010/04/27 09:02AM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    really241

Quote cincyghfan:
    Quote really241: lol I love the zoominess of the thread now we can post more quickly about the wonderfulness that is Jasam

LOL... Zoominess... LOL.. you crack me up Tasha!

I try!

#12   2010/04/27 09:03AM
    asiangal

really
    you were the last poster in our old bubble! did you make sure that everyone packed their belongings and did not leave anything behind?? and that the windows were closed and doors locked??? lol!

#13   2010/04/27 09:06AM
    JJsLuckyFan

Quote asiangal: really
    you were the last poster in our old bubble! did you make sure that everyone packed their belongings and did not leave anything behind?? and that the windows were closed and doors locked??? lol!

And did you take all the snacks out of the cupboards and fridge?

Oh and you can't forget the cleaning supplies...we are still at risk of some dirty critters that we may need to do a deep cleansing?

#14   2010/04/27 09:09AM
    asiangal

Quote JJsLuckyFan:

Oh and you can't forget the cleaning supplies...we are still at risk of some dirty critters that we may need to do a deep cleansing?

oh yeah, we definitely need the cookies and snacks. We have to find a new 'naughty corner' in this bubble! lol!

#15   2010/04/27 09:11AM
    really241

Quote JJsLuckyFan:

lol come on guys you know me better than that! you know I got all the cleaning supplies and I got all the snacks! the windows I double checked before I walked out the door and I even checked the back door to make sure it was locked before I left.

I just unpacked the cleaning supplies and distributed them in our new and improved kitchen (under the sink) and bathrooms....the snacks are in the cupboards and I am in the process of making some chocolate chip cookies for any takers ....I will put them on the table in the kitchen when I am done....

oh and I need a gorcery list of the things that we want to stock the fridge and cupboards with I am going to the grocery store later since we need more food so leave me a list and I will get everyones favorites!

#16   2010/04/27 09:13AM
    really241

Quote asiangal:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

oh yeah, we definitely need the cookies and snacks. We have to find a new 'naughty corner' in this bubble! lol!

we can use the corner at the bottom of the stairs!!!!! wait that wont be big enough since we are all in there from time to time.....hmmmmm what about the den? that can be the naughty corner when one of us is not using it to write!

#17   2010/04/27 09:15AM
    katie28

i'm going to miss the old thread! but... yay for being fast

#18   2010/04/27 09:17AM
    JJsLuckyFan

Quote really241:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

we can use the corner at the bottom of the stairs!!!!! wait that wont be big enough since we are all in there from time to time.....hmmmmm what about the den? that can be the naughty corner when one of us is not using it to write!

Well when you guys figure it out let me know...cause we all know that I am there often it's like my own personal space... so I will need to put my things there to make sure I am comfortable.

#19   2010/04/27 09:20AM
    samANDlizFAN

Quote asiangal:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan: It IS a jumpy happy clap day indeed!!!

Wow it's so shiney and new in here!!! So happy ! And I am the 3rd one to post...3 is my lucky number...so happy now......SO VERY HAPPY!!!!

and I know that you will come into the bubble much more often now because you were always frustrated with the slow loading of the pages in the old one, and just give up trying. I am expecting lots and lots of posts from you JJLF! lol!

It's really really really fast. I love it. You are awesome AG

#20   2010/04/27 09:27AM
    asiangal

Quote samANDlizFAN:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan: It IS a jumpy happy clap day indeed!!!

Wow it's so shiney and new in here!!! So happy ! And I am the 3rd one to post...3 is my lucky number...so happy now......SO VERY HAPPY!!!!

and I know that you will come into the bubble much more often now because you were always frustrated with the slow loading of the pages in the old one, and just give up trying. I am expecting lots and lots of posts from you JJLF! lol!

It's really really really fast. I love it. You are awesome AG

well, credit should go to JJLF because she brought it up yesterday, and I know for a while now, a lot of bubblettes have been complaining that the pages were loading super slow in the old thread...so.. I thought it's high time we get a new thread (although I so wanted to reach 4000 first before we ask for the new thread..lol) so that we do not lose the bubblettes staying away because they just cannot deal with waiting for the pages to load.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list