List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 11:33AM, Views: 1162734, Replies: 48685
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2010/04/27 03:14PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    ccginel

Quote crazydaisy: Just popping in to say hi to the new thread and all of you!

Jasam = love... miss them on my screen together!!

hi CD!!! come play with us!!!! stay and have cookies and strawberries.. I even made some ramen noodles with my hotpot so i could kinda say i had a real dinner

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/04/27 03:14PM
    #92   2010/04/27 03:14PM
    coastlkrista

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    PLEASE tell me you bought some Apple Juice? I think CK burned out the toddlers supply of juice boxes after she unpacked all of my stuff!

You know me too well...lol I hope she made more cookies too!

Luckily we have Really to take care of us, in the food sense anyway! I have noticed that no one has volunteered to take care of us toddlers... looks like we are WAY too much trouble

#93   2010/04/27 03:17PM
    coastlkrista

Quote ccginel:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    Ha ha You are right, we are even. And we should definitely move the sandbox into our room. We are going to have the best room...

wait a minute, who took the chocolate covered strawberries? Ok, maybe they have the best room

sheepishly raises hand...i kinda took them....i was starving guys!!! and my aunt wouldnt let me go!!

CCG! I knew it was you... good thing your room is right next to ours. Because obviously you will be hiding all of the treats in there

#94   2010/04/27 03:19PM
    ccginel

Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote ccginel:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    Ha ha You are right, we are even. And we should definitely move the sandbox into our room. We are going to have the best room...

wait a minute, who took the chocolate covered strawberries? Ok, maybe they have the best room

sheepishly raises hand...i kinda took them....i was starving guys!!! and my aunt wouldnt let me go!!

CCG! I knew it was you... good thing your room is right next to ours. Because obviously you will be hiding all of the treats in there

obviously.....i admit, i have a 'sweet tooth'

#95   2010/04/27 03:19PM
    coastlkrista

Quote jasamluv10:
    lol you guys are crazy...so we got our new puppy she is soo cute!!

anyway no sam today. WTF they had better have some jasam loving tom im just saying. anyway loved alexis and krissy today actually just loved krissy today shes a lot more tolerable now. i am so over this jury thing. ready for the trial to be over and done with next please. hope everyone is having a great day

Jluv, I am so over the trial too. I think it is why I haven't been very excited about GH the last few days. I am so ready for something new (and Jasam centered)

#96   2010/04/27 03:23PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

What is with all of this "Waiting for the real Jason Morgan" crap I see on some of the boards here, on twitter, and in the facebook groups about? I understand that people are upset that they aren't seeing their couple on screen so they use any excuse they can (i.e. Sam has drugged Jason, Sam is conning Jason blah blah blah) to try and justify to themselves why their couple isn't together but it honestly makes no sense.

Jason is more himself around Sam than he is with anyone else. When he was in his other pairing he was to constantly lying, sneaking around, and letting someone convince him that he's not good enough to openly claim his own child. To say that Jason isn't being himself because he took Sam back after everything that happened isn't accurate either because Jason has forgiven people before. He forgave Robin for the stunt she pulled with A.J. telling him about Michael and he forgive Carly everytime she screws up, so why would it be irrational to think that he would forgive Sam? I know what she did was wrong but it's a SOAP OPERA, much worse has been forgiven and forgotten.

If anything the fact that he forgave Sam after all of that just proves that no love can compare to theirs. After all of the horrible things that the two of them have done to eachother, they still couldn't stay away. They tried to stay mad at each other and to move on to other people and it worked for a while, but here we are again watching the magic of Jasam on our screen. Another thing that tends to confuse me about some of the other pairings. The people that both Sam and Jason were paired with during the dark ages could not accept the way that their significant other chose to live their life. Lucky hated that Sam wanted to be a Private Investigator, and correct me if I’m wrong most of the time when they fought it was about how she took to many risks right? I think Elizabeth said it best herself when she was having a conversation with Patrick after Jake’s kidnapping.

“The truth is you can’t truly love someone until you understand and accept who they are, and really who can understand Jason. I tried but I painted this ridiculous fairytale that he was going to change and that I was going to be the person who changed him.”

Sam never tried to change Jason, she loves and accepts him the way that he is. Just like Jason loves and accepts her for who she is. She never asked him to give up his job for her because she loves him, and when you love someone you accept every part of them. Whenever something bad happens to her, Sam doesn’t automatically blame Jason even if it does have something to do with his job. She loves him all the time. Not just when he’s not a work or when nothing hectic or dangerous is going on. So I will now return to the whole point of this rant. This is the real Jason Morgan. Yeah Sam screwed up and so did he but they obviously have a bond great enough to get past that. Jason doesn’t have to try and be something he’s not with Sam, nor does he need to sneak around and lie about his relationship with her because she is not embarrassed or ashamed of her man.

(I’m not quite sure if this makes sense and I kind of got off topic but I needed to rant, also I know a lot of people will want to argue this and tell me how wrong I am but this is my opinion and I’m not gonna sugar coat it anymore than I already did in my own bubble so that I don’t upset lurkers. Sorry)

#97   2010/04/27 03:23PM
    coastlkrista

Quote ccginel:
    omg...PUPPY!!! where!! i want a puppy!!!
    do we have one here?!?!? can we have one???? please please please please please!!!!!!!

ME TOO! ME TOO! And me and JLF will keep it in our room. We probably won't take care of it because we are toddlers and kind of forgetful... but PLEASE!!!

#98   2010/04/27 03:25PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote coastlkrista:

Yay! New big girl beds! Let's start painting roomie, what were you thinking? I love Jasam all over the walls?

I have a feeling it is going to get messy with the two of us in there. We can't even keep it together in the sandbox

I was thinking pink walls (like the "pink rooms" in the penthouse) with I love Jasam written all over the walls in crayons (I mean we are toddlers right?) Haha and it will get messy, but thats okay because our big sisters on the board will help us clean

#99   2010/04/27 03:26PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    It's my new roomie

Have a good day, talk to you tonight! Don't worry, I'll unpack your stuff for you but you owe me one

How about we call it even for all of my embarissing posts that you love so much? Haha I think now that we're roomies we need to just move the sandbox into our room

We can always steal them back when they big kids go off into the neighborhood! Haha

#100   2010/04/27 03:28PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote coastlkrista:

JLF... it sounds like you might be talking from experience? Lol

Haha I am!
    But I wasn't that babysitter... I was the kid locked in her parents room with a popsicle and Cinderella! Haha

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list