List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz loves Jason...Jason loves Liz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz loves Jason...Jason loves Liz

Started by ghsince1972 at 2007/03/16 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/17 12:54AM, Views: 766, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/16 01:30PM
    Re: Liz loves Jason...Jason loves Liz
    madhearts4li...

We can see the feelings growing already..and it will become more obvious..I love that they are givin it time..so it's more believable..and it's not just about the baby..When they get together..it will be real..and for the right reasons..because they love each other..they've always loved each other..in their own way..anyone who's watched GH since the start of Jason and Liz would agree..He once asked Liz if she could turn her back on that kind of history..her's and Luckys..when Jason believed the baby was Luckys..the question is..can Jason and Liz turn their back on THIER kind of history..I dont think so..Go Liason..

#12   2007/03/16 01:34PM
    GylesMommy

I read all posts regardless. I dont have a favorite couple, well ok if I do it would be patrick and Robin. I just think starting a thread like this is asking for Jasam fans to come in and start bickering. Not saying that yyou shouldnt be alowd to post or anything like that I just thought that it was going to cause a fuss and obviously didnt. It appears taht some of the fans are actually growing up

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/16 01:36PM
    #13   2007/03/17 12:54AM
    madhearts4li...

Jason.."When we thought I could be the father..all I did was think about it. What kind of life I would want for our child..what kind of living arrangements"..Liz.."And did you come to any conclusions?"..Jason.."Yeah..I wanted our child to have the best life we could give it..A loving family..with 2 parents who LOVE and RESPECT each other"..Liz looks like woah..and Jason looks like..uh did I just say that out loud..LOL..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/17 12:54AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list