List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam aren't going any where.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam aren't going any where.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/03/15 03:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/17 02:01PM, Views: 1185, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/16 06:30AM
    Re: JaSam aren't going any where.
    CHJS

Someone has posted new spoilers, saying the baby will be a boy and that JASAM do break up and Liz starts seeing them as a family. I dont think it said Jason sees them being a family, but we already know he was going to marry her to give their baby a father, so he will probably marry her if that is what she wants. I still think that he and Sam will eventually get back together, but it may take a while and we will have to endure the Liz/Jason relationship for a while. I am still hoping that the baby will end up being Lucky's and I am not giving up until someone definitely does another paternity test because there were too many people that knew about it and we know that they are changed all the time.

#12   2007/03/16 06:35AM
    toorobbin

Doesn't mean that Jason is the father.

But, yes I know, it's a done deal.

But, anything is possible.

#13   2007/03/16 08:19AM
    Devil-or-Angel

In typical soap fashion it will play out like this-
    Someone will reveal the truth about the JIZ one night stand and baby's paternity at the wedding.
    All hell will break loose. Lukcy will dump Liz, and right fully so! Sam will be hurt but she will eventually set Jason free to be part of his baby's life since she thinks that she cannot have a baby. Jason and Liz will get closer and start to feel like a family. And that's when the boom will drop, something will happen and the baby will need blood or bone marrow and Jason and Liz will NOT be a match and then it will be revealed that Lucky IS really the father. Liz will start to have doubts about who she really loves (again). Then we will start all over again!
    That is how it ALWAYS goes in soaps!

#14   2007/03/16 09:11AM
    toorobbin

Or, else, Sam ends up pregnant.

It seems strange to me, that Dr. Kelly wasn't the one to tell Sam, that she can't have any kids.

How do we know, that this doctor wasn't a plant, put there by Ric.

In a spoler it states, that Ric will start his revenge against Alexis and Sam.

So, why can't it be Ric, who planted the doctor at g.h.

#15   2007/03/16 09:17AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote toorobbin: Or, else, Sam ends up pregnant.

It seems strange to me, that Dr. Kelly wasn't the one to tell Sam, that she can't have any kids.

How do we know, that this doctor wasn't a plant, put there by Ric.

In a spoler it states, that Ric will start his revenge against Alexis and Sam.

So, why can't it be Ric, who planted the doctor at g.h.

Well this wouldn't be the first time that he has done that...sneaky little bastard

#16   2007/03/16 10:14AM
    JASAM FAN

i'm thinking they might break up cuz of this liason nonsense, but in the end they always come back to one another. otherwise, what was the whole point of them getting back togother this time? i think they will fall back into each other's arms no matter what comes. they've been through so much together: sam's dead baby, train wreck, manny, carly breaking in all the time , break ups, and so much more! i can't see the writers trying to erase that with a new relationship with new lovers for the 2. i'm a proteseter to a final break up for jasam. jasam is endgame in my book!

#17   2007/03/16 10:57AM
    toorobbin

You, know Ric.

He wants what Sonny and Jason has.

Hence, you know.

If he switched the paternity results thinking this might happen.

Lucky drops Liz faster than a hot potatoe.

Jason doesn't like a liar, and Liz keeps telling one lie after another.

Then that's 2 down for Liz, then all she'll have left is Ric, because Liz never has to pay for anything.

Sounds plausible.

Our couple have, the love, the chemistry, the freedom.

And The #1 spot in day time soap.

Do we honestly think, G.H. is going to be that stupid.

Jasam no matter what may lie ahead for us.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/16 11:00AM
    #18   2007/03/16 12:36PM
    CHJS

Toorobin, from your lips to mine.
    JASAM will be back together before too long. I just hope I can stay interested in the program during this Jason/Liz storyline. I dont know if I can bare it! LOL

#19   2007/03/16 06:20PM
    Lindseynlu

Quote LovingLucky: I love JaSam as well. Right now, its not looking so good. But JaSam had been through more then any other Jason pairings...and they have lasted....they have had breakups and flings and unwanted house guests...they have had losses of fathers,brothers,daughters....and still they are together.

I agree. If they can get through all that they are solid for some baby drama and whatever skeleton is about to come out of "Angela Monroe's" closet. They are each other true love. No one gets them like each other. They have made it alot more situations that Jason and Carly/Robin/Courtney ever did and they managed to find their way back from the ultimate hurdle (namely Liz and Ric, Eww). Thay will be the endgame!!!

#20   2007/03/16 06:51PM
    Loving.GH20

Jasam sizzle we do not let Liason scare us!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list