List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If Tracy could talk to Laura, what would she say?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Tracy could talk to Laura, what would she say?

Started by jcrobinson at 2007/03/15 07:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/17 12:46PM, Views: 633, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/15 08:16PM
    Re: If Tracy could talk to Laura, what would she say?
    Mom2RedHead

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote Mom2RedHead:
    Quote soap_spoiler01: She is supposed to come back for a story arc where Scotty confesses. He will supposedly get shot & Lulu'll get stuck figuring uot who did it so Luke can comeback.

This is setup so Anthony Geary can go on vacation.

What do you mean so Luke can come back? Do you mean Laura can come back? Please explain!
    I have read so many speculations about her return. Some are saying that abc won't give her a contract but, Frons has already wrote a storyline for her to return. Others sites have said that she will be back for May sweeps or by the Summer. I think if she was coming back for May sweeps that we would already know about it. We knew months in advance before she came back for the wedding. It is crazy. I just want he back!

I think she was saying that they are setting it up for Genie to come back..I've heard that someone finances Robin's drug research and hopefully that will be how they will get her back, Genie has stated that she was ready to come back if they write her something in, but the S/L would go something like, Laura will find out the truth about Rick Webber and so will Luke and he will freak out then Scotty gets shot somehow and Luke will be a suspect and leave town, leaving Lulu here to try and clear his name....all this so Tony will be able to take his regular break to go to Amsterdam for a who knows how long vacation.(well deserved I say). I am thrilled at the thought of Genie coming back and seeing Laura and Tracy going at it right along with Luke and Scotty, if I'm not mistaken Scotty had a fling with Tracy back in the day also....It's gonna be a wild ride for sure.....whatever happens!!!!

Where did you read that? I read some on wubs.net about the whole Robin getting the money to wake Laura again but, never heard about or read the others.

#12   2007/03/15 08:51PM
    Mom2RedHead

I just listened to a phone interview with Genie and Julie on komotv.com about their nominations and the interviewer (Cindi) asked Genie if she is ever going to come back and she replied, "I am waiting for an invitation!" What is abc waiting for? This really ticks me off! Do you think they are just upset with her because of the way she left the show almost five years ago?

#13   2007/03/16 06:52AM
    toorobbin

ABC doesn't know what they're doing.

They're letting all their wonderful talent, go to waste.

We love, Laura.

#14   2007/03/16 07:05PM
    lighthouse112

I think she would tell Laura that she and Luke are married and plan to stay that way.

Hope that ABC wakes up and doesn't blow it again with Geni!!!

#15   2007/03/17 11:24AM
    Mom2RedHead

Hope that ABC wakes up and doesn't blow it again with Geni!!! [/quote]

I feel the same way!

#16   2007/03/17 12:46PM
    neutral GH fan

"Well it looks like the Love of your life got us a two for one rate. You stare off into space and everyone thinks I'm the Crazy one, because my Holier than thou brother won't Rest in Peace."

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list