List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason Spoilers!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason Spoilers!!!!

Started by madhearts4liason at 2007/03/14 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/16 06:13PM, Views: 1621, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/03/14 04:37PM
    Re: Liason Spoilers!!!!
    Liasonforever

Quote jaslizforever: this kid better be his baby or i am checking out of gh forever!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry!..It is and always will be a LIASON BABY. The Liason family is coming together..not as fast as we want it to..but it is coming!

#22   2007/03/14 06:49PM
    madhearts4li...

I guess we are all allowed to believe which parts we want..and not believe the parts we dont want to..we will only know when it happens..but I've read on many diff spoiler sites..that the baby will remain Jason's..and I hope it's true..Steve wanted the baby storyline..soooo I'll believe the baby is Jason's..

#23   2007/03/14 08:19PM
    soapnoitall

Quote madhearts4liason: During the week of the 26th of March..We will get to see Jason playing with Cameron on the docks..awwww..and while watching Jason play with her son..Liz gets emotional when she realizes what she's costing Jason..We will also see Jason feel Aj's pain..and understand what it must have been like for him..During the first week of April..we will get to see Jason and Liz both still struggle with their choices..Jason begins to doubt his future with Sam..and Liz and Jason start to think about not only their baby..but what life would be like..if they were together..Lucky will start to suspect somethings wrong when Liz is distant..and he will begin to put the pieces together..(it's about time)..LOL..ok this is it for now..enjoy..

Happy~Happy~Joy~Joy~Doing the Liason dance~Woo~Hoo~Cant wait my eyes will be glued Go Liason you are the Best!!!

#24   2007/03/14 08:38PM
    soapnoitall

Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote jaslizforever: this kid better be his baby or i am checking out of gh forever!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry!..It is and always will be a LIASON BABY. The Liason family is coming together..not as fast as we want it to..but it is coming!

Thats right! Liason baby!

#25   2007/03/14 08:41PM
    Liasonforever

Quote soapnoitall:
    Quote madhearts4liason: During the week of the 26th of March..We will get to see Jason playing with Cameron on the docks..awwww..and while watching Jason play with her son..Liz gets emotional when she realizes what she's costing Jason..We will also see Jason feel Aj's pain..and understand what it must have been like for him..During the first week of April..we will get to see Jason and Liz both still struggle with their choices..Jason begins to doubt his future with Sam..and Liz and Jason start to think about not only their baby..but what life would be like..if they were together..Lucky will start to suspect somethings wrong when Liz is distant..and he will begin to put the pieces together..(it's about time)..LOL..ok this is it for now..enjoy..

Happy~Happy~Joy~Joy~Doing the Liason dance~Woo~Hoo~Cant wait my eyes will be glued Go Liason you are the Best!!!

Same here! Keeping that...*~Liason dance*~ going! Liason is the best, without a doubt! Go Liason!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/14 08:42PM
    #26   2007/03/14 08:42PM
    Charmedx4

I think when/if SB said that the baby was Lucky's was before Liz had spilled the truth to him (Jason). This has to be a Liason Baby!

#27   2007/03/14 08:45PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote Charmedx4: I think when/if SB said that the baby was Lucky's was before Liz had spilled the truth to him (Jason). This has to be a Liason Baby!

It Is!

#28   2007/03/14 08:45PM
    soapnoitall

Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote soapnoitall:

Same here! Keeping that...*~Liason dance*~ going! Liason is the best, without a doubt! Go Liason!

I am doing the jig Liason dance with ya! ~hehehe!!!

#29   2007/03/15 01:02AM
    kaydimonds

If this does happen im not gonna have no more memory on my DVR player....I really would like to see this play out ...cause I personally think that Jason would be really happy with Liz and the kids...But im also cautious cause the last time she and him lived under the same roof nonetheless was trying to date she didnt get or just didnt want Jason working the way he does.....She worries to much about Jason and thats probably why she wont give in to the Love that she obviously has for him and to add children to the situation will just be to much for them both....But i think she should give it a try if this storyline plays out the way you said it will...

#30   2007/03/16 06:13PM
    liasonfanhere

Awww - that is so sweet about Jason & Cam. These spoilers are very similar to the ones I got from abc.com - so they must be true!! I hope so - because all of it ROCKs - GO LIASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list