List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason Spoilers!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason Spoilers!!!!

Started by madhearts4liason at 2007/03/14 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/16 06:13PM, Views: 1551, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/14 03:46PM
    Re: Liason Spoilers!!!!
    Insxx

Quote madhearts4liason: During the week of the 26th of March..We will get to see Jason playing with Cameron on the docks..awwww..and while watching Jason play with her son..Liz gets emotional when she realizes what she's costing Jason..We will also see Jason feel Aj's pain..and understand what it must have been like for him..During the first week of April..we will get to see Jason and Liz both still struggle with their choices..Jason begins to doubt his future with Sam..and Liz and Jason start to think about not only their baby..but what life would be like..if they were together..Lucky will start to suspect somethings wrong when Liz is distant..and he will begin to put the pieces together..(it's about time)..LOL..ok this is it for now..enjoy..

Please tell us where did you get the information, where did you find this?what mag or whatever? Maybe another Liason Underground? They are usually right

#12   2007/03/14 03:49PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote Insxx:
    Quote madhearts4liason: During the week of the 26th of March..We will get to see Jason playing with Cameron on the docks..awwww..and while watching Jason play with her son..Liz gets emotional when she realizes what she's costing Jason..We will also see Jason feel Aj's pain..and understand what it must have been like for him..During the first week of April..we will get to see Jason and Liz both still struggle with their choices..Jason begins to doubt his future with Sam..and Liz and Jason start to think about not only their baby..but what life would be like..if they were together..Lucky will start to suspect somethings wrong when Liz is distant..and he will begin to put the pieces together..(it's about time)..LOL..ok this is it for now..enjoy..

Please tell us where did you get the information, where did you find this?what mag or whatever? Maybe another Liason Underground? They are usually right

These came from Got Info. She is right 99.9% of the time unless a scene gets cut at the last minute.

And you have yet to inform us of where you got your information. I'm still waiting.

#13   2007/03/14 03:53PM
    Insxx

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:

These came from Got Info. She is right 99.9% of the time unless a scene gets cut at the last minute.

And you have yet to inform us of where you got your information. I'm still waiting.

What information? I am asking for info? Do you mean the Liason Underground?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/14 03:54PM
    #14   2007/03/14 03:55PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote Insxx:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:

What information? I am asking for info?

I'm asking you for the comment that you posted about SB saying that everyone finds out that the baby is not Jason's in May.

#15   2007/03/14 04:04PM
    Insxx

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:

I'm asking you for the comment that you posted about SB saying that everyone finds out that the baby is not Jason's in May.

The comment about the baby not being Jason came from Steve months ago when the baby thing came out at one of his apperances; The baby being Lucky came from someone called Mr. Jones or Johnson or something like that. I got the spoilers this person do from ABC messages board a few weeks ago; Now about the Liason Underground, I only heard this, but there suppose to be someone who leaks info, who works.(I think they said on the set) and I have been using it for a joke,but sometimes I don't know they come very close.

#16   2007/03/14 04:07PM
    Sexisouthsid...

God i hope you mean that the baby is not LUCKY'S.

#17   2007/03/14 04:08PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote Insxx:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:

The comment about the baby not being Jason came from Steve months ago when the baby thing came out at one of his apperances; The baby being Lucky came from someone called Mr. Jones or Johnson or something like that. I got the spoilers this person do from ABC messages board a few weeks ago; Now about the Liason Underground, I only heard this, but there suppose to be someone who leaks info, who works.(I think they said on the set) and I have been using it for a joke,but sometimes I don't know they come very close.

If SB would have said that then everyone would know that.

This is the first thime I have heard anything of the sort.

I'm not buying it it sounds like fanfic to me.

#18   2007/03/14 04:22PM
    Insxx

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Insxx:

If SB would have said that then everyone would know that.

This is the first thime I have heard anything of the sort.

I'm not buying it it sounds like fanfic to me.

What took you so long to reply, its spring break for us and there is something kicking off called March Madness, and since we are involved there are parties and parties. Now just because you haven't heard about, so? No one asked you to buy it or sell it its where I got it.

#19   2007/03/14 04:29PM
    I-Heart-Liason

If it makes you feel happy then more power to you.

#20   2007/03/14 04:35PM
    jaslizforever

this kid better be his baby or i am checking out of gh forever!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list