List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason Spoilers!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason Spoilers!!!!

Started by madhearts4liason at 2007/03/14 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/16 06:13PM, Views: 1512, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/14 02:01PM
    Liason Spoilers!!!!
    madhearts4li...

During the week of the 26th of March..We will get to see Jason playing with Cameron on the docks..awwww..and while watching Jason play with her son..Liz gets emotional when she realizes what she's costing Jason..We will also see Jason feel Aj's pain..and understand what it must have been like for him..During the first week of April..we will get to see Jason and Liz both still struggle with their choices..Jason begins to doubt his future with Sam..and Liz and Jason start to think about not only their baby..but what life would be like..if they were together..Lucky will start to suspect somethings wrong when Liz is distant..and he will begin to put the pieces together..(it's about time)..LOL..ok this is it for now..enjoy..

#2   2007/03/14 02:02PM
    Re: Liason Spoilers!!!!
    GHFANFORLIFE

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for these scene's....I'm glad Jason is finally going to see what he did to AJ but I still can't wait for the rest.

#3   2007/03/14 02:05PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Dang Lucky it sure did take you long enough!

These spoilers sound good I hope they pan out.

#4   2007/03/14 02:05PM
    madhearts4li...

Me too..I cant wait! I was hoping we would get to see more "family" like scenes with Liason..I'm so happy we get a scene with Jason and Cameron..I'm glad Jason will understand what Aj went thru as well..I just hate that he has to suffer so much..but it makes for good Liason angst..I'm loving it..

#5   2007/03/14 02:46PM
    TwoOfHearts

All I know is that I want this secret to come out! They both need to deal with their secret out in the open...I don't want this secret to be kept for the sake of others! Yes, they all messed up,allbeit for different reasons but the end result was the same;they were all unfaithful...let all of them deal with the role that they played in this infamous night and let the chips fall where they may!!

#6   2007/03/14 02:50PM
    LuvingGH

MadHearts, thank you thank you, your post is just wanted I needed and wanted to hear.

Liason Fever

#7   2007/03/14 02:51PM
    JASONandLIZf...

i know i really want this secret out because i want to see the progression of the liason baby.

however, this is such a big secret. that unfortunately alot of people are gonna get hurt over. sam, lucky, lulu, nik, luke, emily, carly, sonny, micheal, monica and bobby. i think the only person who will totally not effected is edward Q. i am not looking forward that part at all....

im excited and saddened at the same time.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/14 02:53PM
    #8   2007/03/14 02:58PM
    Liasonforever

Sweet!..WOW, I am REALLY loving these Liason Spoilers! I can't wait to see Jason with Cameron ...it'll be so cute and heart-touching just watching Jason and little Cameron playing together .

I'm glad that Jason and Liz are going to be having doubts about their choices that they have made about the baby lately...and I can't wait for them to be thinking about how happy they would be if they were really with each other(can't wait to see those scenes!).

It is definitely about time that they start realizing the feelings they have for each other..now they just have to take action! Express how you really, truly feel Liason. Let it all out! Stop keeping it all bottled up inside. I can't wait to finally see Liason Happy again..because that hasn't been happening lately, obviously because they are not with the one's that they are truly IN-Love with. Hence, Jason + Liz =Happiness and a beautiful Liason family!
    Go Liason!!

#9   2007/03/14 03:05PM
    JASONandLIZf...

yeah me tooo. but i do feel sorry for everyone..

but i am more excited then the other

#10   2007/03/14 03:07PM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote TwoOfHearts: All I know is that I want this secret to come out! They both need to deal with their secret out in the open...I don't want this secret to be kept for the sake of others! Yes, they all messed up,allbeit for different reasons but the end result was the same;they were all unfaithful...let all of them deal with the role that they played in this infamous night and let the chips fall where they may!!

i agree!!! thank you thank you. i know there will alot hurt feelings. its sad i really dont want to see anyone get hurt. i know i joke around but i do really truly mean that,...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/14 03:08PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list