List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Despise "CARSON", but I Gotta Say,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Despise "CARSON", but I Gotta Say,

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/03/14 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/14 11:18AM, Views: 274, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/03/14 11:00AM
    I Despise "CARSON", but I Gotta Say,
    ReignOfTerror

There is not a woman out there in real life, who wouldn't want a man, so passionate like Sonny, to fight for that relationship like he is doing.
    I can't stand sonny and I only tolerate Carly to a certain level, but seeing sonny talk to Carly and, the love he feels for her to the degree that he does, I gotta say, thats what the soaps were written for.
    He always put himself first. He is a self centered, self-righteous, hypocritical misongynistic jerk, but for the first time, he is showing his passionate side. The only problem with this is, he is again, putting HIS FEELINGS first over what Carly wants.

#2   2007/03/14 11:07AM
    Re: I Despise
    I-Heart-Liason

As much as I cant stand Sonny acting the way he is right now I have to say there is something sexy about a man who will do almost anything to keep you.

On another note I do think that it is time for Sonny to let Carly go. And I think that it is time for Carly to figure what she really wants.

#3   2007/03/14 11:11AM
    LovingLucky

I think Sonny and Carly had a cute moment at the metro court when they were confessing their love, but carly said it best when she said that they should love what they had, and walk away b4 its destroyed by the next fight.
    They have been back and forth so many times, maybe both should move on. I love it when they are kept at a distance, because they make a great team(JMO).

#4   2007/03/14 11:18AM
    ReignOfTerror

Sonny is thinking with his heart, Carly, for the first time, isn't being impulsive and is now thinking with her head. She knows that they bring out the absolute worst in eachother, and no amount of love they have for one another, will not prevent the disaster that is in their future if they stay together. Sonny wants what he wants and is going after it, I find this romantic and passionate, but still makes him a selfish pig (for lack of a better description).

#5   2007/03/14 11:18AM
    LovingLucky

Quote ReignOfTerror: Sonny is thinking with his heart, Carly, for the first time, isn't being impulsive and is now thinking with her head. She knows that they bring out the absolute worst in eachother, and no amount of love they have for one another, will not prevent the disaster that is in their future if they stay together. Sonny wants what he wants and is going after it, I find this romantic and passionate, but still makes him a selfish pig (for lack of a better description).

Thats a good way of putting it!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list