List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her

Started by angelgurl36 at 2007/03/14 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/17 09:03AM, Views: 826, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/03/15 01:06PM
    Re: do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her
    angelgurl36

Quote NovelaFan: Hi everyone, I'm new here and I've been watching GH for more than a year. I decided to join this board because I'm a fan of the characters, in particular Lulu. I saw that there are fans here of a Logan and Lulu paring and I'm all for it! There's so much potential there.

Though I didn't watch GH during the Luke and Laura years, through clips and articles, I've been able to get an idea of how their romance unfolded. I maybe looking too much into it but I do suspect that setting up the next supercouple romance with Lulu and Logan. In just the small amount of screen time Logan has had, there are so many parallels with Luke.

I really hope this is the route the writers are taking. Let's cross our fingers!
    welcome. thank you for logan and lulu fan. i m also one cant wait till they ge together

#22   2007/03/17 09:03AM
    Re: do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her
    Charmedx4

I think they are testing the waters with Lulu and Logan and it is working. I am sure the plan will be to pair them up. It creates to much story if he is Scotty's son. I would love to see it. I agree he won't like Maxi's treatment of Lulu and will try to fix it. IMO Lulu is right to not like Maxi.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list