List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her

Started by angelgurl36 at 2007/03/14 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/17 09:03AM, Views: 905, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/14 04:38PM
    Re: do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her
    pdames4

Does he remind you of Scotty and is he supposed to be Scotty's son? He and Maxie are going to blackmail Scott and make him think it's Lulu. You would think Maxie would ahve enough of blackmail when she tried that on Jax. that girl never learns. She sure keeps it interesting. Poor Cooper doesn't stand a chance. Cooper really reminds me so much of Lucky, his demeanor and all.

#12   2007/03/15 09:52AM
    mommymccormick

Quote pdames4: Does he remind you of Scotty and is he supposed to be Scotty's son? He and Maxie are going to blackmail Scott and make him think it's Lulu. You would think Maxie would ahve enough of blackmail when she tried that on Jax. that girl never learns. She sure keeps it interesting. Poor Cooper doesn't stand a chance. Cooper really reminds me so much of Lucky, his demeanor and all.

Yes Logan is supposed to be Scotty's son, but we don't know who his mother is yet, we're thinking mabey someone he met out on his adventures to find himself...lol...we've narrowed it down to not any of his wives, and probably not any lovers that we know of already except mabey Heather Webber...but I hope its not her....we don't want him to be crazy...lol!!!!

#13   2007/03/15 09:55AM
    CHJS

They sure picked the right person to play Scott's son because he sure does favor him around the eyes, doesnt he?
    I hope he and LuLu do get together. You know they always start out hating each other and then it turns into love.
    I cant wait to see what happens with them.

#14   2007/03/15 09:59AM
    jcrobinson

WOn't we all be shocked if we learn that Logan isn't scott's son? The resemblance is uncanny!

#15   2007/03/15 10:03AM
    mommymccormick

Quote CHJS: They sure picked the right person to play Scott's son because he sure does favor him around the eyes, doesnt he?
    I hope he and LuLu do get together. You know they always start out hating each other and then it turns into love.
    I cant wait to see what happens with them.

I know he reminds me so much of a younger Scotty, his eyes and cheekbones and that mussy hair....I'm so excited about this s/l I can't stand it, they have already been grooming Lulu to follow in her parents footsteps and to think that it could be with Scotty's son....it just gives me cold chills....LUKE has always been my HERO but I LOVE ME SOME SCOTTY HE IS HOTTER NOW THAN HE WAS TWENTY YRS AGO!!!!!!!!

#16   2007/03/15 10:55AM
    NovelaFan

:) Hi everyone, I'm new here and I've been watching GH for more than a year. I decided to join this board because I'm a fan of the characters, in particular Lulu. I saw that there are fans here of a Logan and Lulu paring and I'm all for it! There's so much potential there.

Though I didn't watch GH during the Luke and Laura years, through clips and articles, I've been able to get an idea of how their romance unfolded. I maybe looking too much into it but I do suspect that setting up the next supercouple romance with Lulu and Logan. In just the small amount of screen time Logan has had, there are so many parallels with Luke.

I really hope this is the route the writers are taking. Let's cross our fingers!

#17   2007/03/15 11:21AM
    mommymccormick

Quote NovelaFan: Hi everyone, I'm new here and I've been watching GH for more than a year. I decided to join this board because I'm a fan of the characters, in particular Lulu. I saw that there are fans here of a Logan and Lulu paring and I'm all for it! There's so much potential there.

Though I didn't watch GH during the Luke and Laura years, through clips and articles, I've been able to get an idea of how their romance unfolded. I maybe looking too much into it but I do suspect that setting up the next supercouple romance with Lulu and Logan. In just the small amount of screen time Logan has had, there are so many parallels with Luke.

I really hope this is the route the writers are taking. Let's cross our fingers!

Welcome to our board, I hope you have a good time here with us!!!! And yes I think they are laying the groudwork for Lulu and Logan to be the next big thing, I'm keeping my fingers crossed too...lol

#18   2007/03/15 11:26AM
    CHJS

I believe they will be having a lot of exposure on the General Hospital Soap Net program that will be starting sometimes this summer. It is suppose to be about the young people of GH. That would be a perfect place to have them become a new Super Couple.

#19   2007/03/15 11:35AM
    NovelaFan

Thanks for the welcome mommymccormick You were the first one I noticed that had the same interest in Lulu and Logan.

CHJS, I hope so. But hopefully they'll wind down number of guys and put Georgie in the playing field as well.

#20   2007/03/15 11:56AM
    boldhospfan64

Logan just has that mysterious air about him, just like Scotty. I will be really surprised if he isn't his son. I am really pulling for him and LuLu also. As for Cooper, he is just like that reporter said yesterday, good "eye candy" yummy ! Hopefully, he can get some control over Maxi.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list