List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I just do not get why LIZ asked Jason...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just do not get why LIZ asked Jason...

Started by onelifeonesoap. at 2007/03/14 07:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/16 09:50PM, Views: 1161, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/14 04:53PM
    Re: I just do not get why LIZ asked Jason...
    jaslizforever

i don't like it either-but remember when our old lucky, the magical jonathan jackson picked her up off the ground when she was raped. she really feels like she owes this to lucky, and is denying her love for jason. sam, is irrevelant, it's not just that she slept with another guy-but ric?!! just kill your relationship honey! liz and jason are just as magical as liz and the old lucky. just my opinion, don't hang me..

#12   2007/03/14 05:41PM
    LovingLucky

Quote jaslizforever: i don't like it either-but remember when our old lucky, the magical jonathan jackson picked her up off the ground when she was raped. she really feels like she owes this to lucky, and is denying her love for jason. sam, is irrevelant, it's not just that she slept with another guy-but ric?!! just kill your relationship honey! liz and jason are just as magical as liz and the old lucky. just my opinion, don't hang me..

For the most part, I agree with you.Liz and Lucky have lost the magic, probably because Greg isnt Jonathon,and Becky and Jonathon had something magical between them that isnt there anymore(JMO).
    I think if they brought in a new women to GH, Lucky could start over new without any expectations or past memories.
    I know this was a little off topic...sorry!...

( general7hospital7finatic.piczo.com )

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/14 05:42PM
    #13   2007/03/14 08:17PM
    Loving.GH20

Liz is a hypocrite lately everything is her way,soon it will be the highway for her.LOL

#14   2007/03/14 08:20PM
    BrookeB1231

Liz thought she was doing what was best but we know the truth alwayzs comes out, thats what they say in real like and that definitely goes for soaps! Her trying to protect everyone is about to come back and bit her in the butt!

#15   2007/03/14 09:17PM
    pdames4

This character keeps me conflicted about her. I know she doesn't intentionally want to hurt anyone. But as my aunt used to say, "Good intentions pave the road to Hel_ and all that" Somebody is bound to be hurt and the longer you wait the more "painful the hurt." I can't understand why she went to see Jason before the memorial service. She said, "this is not about the baby" Not a good choice of words because whenever Jason looks at her for him, it is always going to be about the baby for awhile anyway. I just don't get her thinking or her actions right now. It is also getting increasingly hard for me to figure out who she really wants to be with.

#16   2007/03/15 03:17PM
    jaslizforever

Quote LovingLucky:
    Quote jaslizforever: i don't like it either-but remember when our old lucky, the magical jonathan jackson picked her up off the ground when she was raped. she really feels like she owes this to lucky, and is denying her love for jason. sam, is irrevelant, it's not just that she slept with another guy-but ric?!! just kill your relationship honey! liz and jason are just as magical as liz and the old lucky. just my opinion, don't hang me..

For the most part, I agree with you.Liz and Lucky have lost the magic, probably because Greg isnt Jonathon,and Becky and Jonathon had something magical between them that isnt there anymore(JMO).
    I think if they brought in a new women to GH, Lucky could start over new without any expectations or past memories.

i would be willing to give lucky another try with a new woman-i can forgive lucky-he is just annoying me because he is in the way right now!

#17   2007/03/15 03:20PM
    ILoveJason

Quote jaslizforever:
    Quote LovingLucky:

i would be willing to give lucky another try with a new woman-i can forgive lucky-he is just annoying me because he is in the way right now!

If you rememeber Lucky was moving on Liz choose this decision she brought this upon herself!!

#18   2007/03/16 04:49PM
    kaydimonds

Quote IDOLIZING_SAM: She is a good girlfriend,why wouldn't she be.She took a bullet for the man she loves and still wanted him back vs Liz if she got shot because of Jason she would never be with him after that!

Well to your comment I would like to say that Elizabeth did get shot cause of Jason and they still remained close cause he was the one who took care of her until they got her to the hospital.....

#19   2007/03/16 04:50PM
    kaydimonds

I totally agree with you she thinks she owes him....

#20   2007/03/16 04:54PM
    BrookeB1231

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote jaslizforever:
    Quote LovingLucky:

If you rememeber Lucky was moving on Liz choose this decision she brought this upon herself!!

I agree. After Lucky walked away she could have came out with the truth then, he was moving on without her. She didn't go back to Lucky because she "owes" him this child. Yea I believe that Liz loves Jason, but she also loves Lucky. I believe her emotions of being preggers is really screwing around with her heart. I mean to know that you are carrying one mans child and that you do love this man is going to weight heavily on your heart, even if you love another man too. A baby is a special bond.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list