List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I just do not get why LIZ asked Jason...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just do not get why LIZ asked Jason...

Started by onelifeonesoap. at 2007/03/14 07:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/16 09:50PM, Views: 1076, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/14 09:26AM
    Re: I just do not get why LIZ asked Jason...
    ILoveJason

You are right Liz needs to just come clean and stop all the lying! She is making Jason HURT...Keeping his child a secret what are Liz's next moves?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/14 09:27AM
    #2   2007/03/14 09:41AM
    jasonandlizfan1

i dont think liz is trying to hurt jason i think she is trying not to hurt anyone if her secert comes out it will hurt sam and lucky.jason doesnt want to hurt them either.i dont think it is easy for either one of them.

#3   2007/03/14 11:53AM
    JASONandLIZf...

i agree, i think alot of people are lieing on gh these days.. come its a soap...

#4   2007/03/14 01:28PM
    madhearts4li...

Of course Liz is wrong..but not because she's tryin to be malicious..I think that is why we will see her struggle with her choices over the next few weeks..She's not walking on cloud 9 or anything over keeping Jason from his baby..or keeping the secret..and I think we will see that more and more..She's wrong..she knows she's wrong..and she's not celebrating it..She just doesnt want anyone to get hurt..but I believe as she sees the effect it's really having on Jason..her guilt will be even more obvious..which means she's not evil..if she feels guilty..JMO..

#5   2007/03/14 02:14PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

You coulod see the pain in her face when Lucky asked about naming the baby Laura if it's a girl....she wasn't thrilled....and Jason's face screamed a thousand words when he was talking to sonny today and Sonny never even noticed; he's too wrapped up in this stupid s/l with Carly......

#6   2007/03/14 02:26PM
    IDOLIZING_SAM

She is a good girlfriend,why wouldn't she be.She took a bullet for the man she loves and still wanted him back vs Liz if she got shot because of Jason she would never be with him after that!

#7   2007/03/14 03:02PM
    ReignOfTerror

Liz is all about Liz. She is trying desperately to hold on to her sanctimonious title and not let Lucky know that she slept with another man after chastizing him for sleeping with Maxie. It's not about hurting anyone but her reputation.

#8   2007/03/14 03:36PM
    Insxx

Quote jasonandlizfan1: i dont think liz is trying to hurt jason i think she is trying not to hurt anyone if her secert comes out it will hurt sam and lucky.jason doesnt want to hurt them either.i dont think it is easy for either one of them.

Liz do not care about Sam and thats a fact and neither do Jason. Liz do not care about Lucky, and I have no idea what game the writers are having her play.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/14 03:37PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list