List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: During explosion Sam or Liz? Who would Jason have saved?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

During explosion Sam or Liz? Who would Jason have saved?

Started by allforlove at 2007/03/14 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/18 08:36AM, Views: 909, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/17 02:44PM
    Re: During explosion Sam or Liz? Who would Jason have saved?
    LovingLucky

Jasonwould have made sure that Sam had a safe escape route, and made sure she knew he would be fine, then he would help Liz escape. I am not saying that Liz cant escape, but she was pretty dazed about everything.
    Jasons first priority was to save Sam.That was basically his main goal when he entered the Metro Court.

( general7hospital7finatic.piczo.com )

#12   2007/03/17 07:27PM
    madhearts4li...

Actually his priority was to save everyone he cared about..that is why he was at the metro..he told Spin that everyone he cared about was in that lobby..I dont think he actually had a thought about who he would save first..I think he was taking action..based on who was in immediate danger..and who would have more difficulty getting out..with Sam..he had the opportunity to help her escape first..so he took that opportunity..In his mind..the way I see it..he figured Em would be ok because of Nik..he figured Sonny would be lookin out of Carly..maybe he did get a glance of Nik grabbin Robin..Liz had been experiencing pain which he witnessed..he probably knew that she wouldnt be capable of getting out during all of the chaos in her condition..so he saved her..I dont really think he got Sam out first or that he just left everyone else to fend for themselves out of priority..i think it was about opportunity..and him doing the best he could in the situation..

#13   2007/03/17 09:04PM
    samandjason$...

i think he would of gotten liz out because she is pregnate thats all the only reason if she wasen't pregnate it would of been sam totally BUT HE STILL LOVES SAM MORE and useally SAM but SAM would have told him to save Liz but i willalways be a JASAM fan just because i said he would save liz doesn't mean he wouldn't save sam if liz wasn't pregnate he would have saved sam but sam was already out any way.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/17 09:07PM
    #14   2007/03/17 09:08PM
    samandjason$...

Quote LovingLucky: Jasonwould have made sure that Sam had a safe escape route, and made sure she knew he would be fine, then he would help Liz escape. I am not saying that Liz cant escape, but she was pretty dazed about everything.
    Jasons first priority was to save Sam.That was basically his main goal when he entered the Metro Court.

( general7hospital7finatic.piczo.com )

ya i agree all the way

#15   2007/03/17 09:21PM
    princesscandy

I think that Jason is totally into to Liz and is going to end up hurting Sam in the long run. We saw who she chose and the was Liz.

#16   2007/03/17 09:24PM
    BrookeB1231

Quote princesscandy: I think that Jason is totally into to Liz and is going to end up hurting Sam in the long run. We saw who she chose and the was Liz.

You cant say "we saw who he chose"

This question is going to be complete speculation by every fan Jasam or Liason, no matter what either fan base thinks, we will NEVER know because Jason gave Sam the nod to get out of the building therefore, he didn't have to choose between the two of them.

IMO, I think that if Jason would have chose Liz it doesn't automatically make everyone think he chose her because he loves her more. He would have chose her because she was pregnant and had been having pains, she needed someones help. Sam is more than willing to take care of herself.

But the the point is WE WILL NEVER KNOW...

#17   2007/03/18 08:06AM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote LovinGH: I think his actions proved that he was keeping watch on Liz the whole time and planned on saving her, I don't think that would have changed even if Sam was still in there

i agree. it would be liz.

#18   2007/03/18 08:36AM
    princesscandy

Yes but if I was Sam I would have looked at it has Jason put me in danger and chose to save Liz. Jason new that Sam would take the risk. Good job to Sam for saving all of those people.

Oh well like you said I guess we will never really know.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list