List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: During explosion Sam or Liz? Who would Jason have saved?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

During explosion Sam or Liz? Who would Jason have saved?

Started by allforlove at 2007/03/14 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/18 08:36AM, Views: 881, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/14 06:07AM
    During explosion Sam or Liz? Who would Jason have saved?
    allforlove

Through the entire fight scene in the lobby with Mr. Craig Jason had to have his mind on Elizabeth and where she was located. The police shot in tear-gas, guns were going off, no one was sure where to run or where to hide.But jason found Liz and scooped her up to safety. Robin needed assistance, there was no guarantee that Nik was going to save Emily (and come to think of it he didn't)Maxi didn't have anyone looking out for her. And if Sam hadn't gotten out through the second floor and still been in the lobby, who do you think Jason would have saved? Elizabeth still?

#2   2007/03/14 06:18AM
    Re: During explosion Sam or Liz? Who would Jason have saved?
    LovinGH

I think his actions proved that he was keeping watch on Liz the whole time and planned on saving her, I don't think that would have changed even if Sam was still in there

#3   2007/03/14 06:25AM
    CHJS

I guess since he got Sam out first, we will never know!

#4   2007/03/14 06:27AM
    ghsince1972

Quote CHJS: I guess since he got Sam out first, we will never know!

I think we all know it would have been Liz. She is pregnant, Sam could have taken care of herself!!

#5   2007/03/17 05:59AM
    rachie

I definitely think he would have chosen Liz, but if he had tried to save Sam over Liz, Sam would have told him to help Liz. Sam was so compassionate (I know, I can't believe I am saying this) towards Liz during the hostage situation that she would have told Jason to save Liz and the baby. But I still think he would have saved Liz first.

#6   2007/03/17 07:55AM
    LAURA143

SAM NO DOUBT!

#7   2007/03/17 09:04AM
    Devil-or-Angel

There is no if about it!
    He clearly choose Sam; that is why he made sure she got out before there was any chance of her getting caught in the explosion.
    However if it had turned out that both of them were still in the building when the explosion had happened Jason would have made sure Sam was right next to him, then with her instance and her help he would have made every effort to save Liz too.
    That is just the kind of people Jason and Sam are!

#8   2007/03/17 01:45PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

I believe he would have tried to save Liz, because she's pregnant regardless at the time he didn't know the baby was his, Sam was capable of getting herself out...She USED to be so strong why would she need Jason to save her.

#9   2007/03/17 02:22PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Sam does not NEED Jason to save her (like Liz does) Sam can save herself, however the question was Who would Jason have choosen?
    Like I said before IF Jason had not already made sure Sam was safe, he would have made sure she was with him when the explosion happen and with SAM's help THEY would have saved Liz because she obviously couldn't save herself!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list