List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: There are Pictures of Jason, Carly & Spinelli at Liz & Lucky's wedding posted on Steve's Burton...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

There are Pictures of Jason, Carly & Spinelli at Liz & Lucky's wedding posted on Steve's Burton websit

Started by LuvingGH at 2007/03/13 01:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 01:45PM, Views: 521, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2007/03/13 01:35PM
    There are Pictures of Jason, Carly & Spinelli at Liz & Lucky's wedding posted on Steve's Burton...
    LuvingGH

I think I'll skip the wedding. I can't bear to watch Liz stand at the alter before GOD, friends and family without telling Lucky the truth. Yeah, I know it's just a soap and the s/l the writers have given her but who does that. I can't bear it. I'm praying when I sign on to the message boards that someone will have posted that the wedding was stopped by LULU, SPINELLI, MAXI ... JASON somebody please stop this wedding

http://meribarb.org/updates.htm

Liason forever

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/13 01:36PM
    #2   2007/03/13 01:45PM
    Re: There are Pictures of Jason, Carly & Spinelli at Liz & Lucky's wedding posted on Steve's...
    Jaliz_4_life

I agree sweets. This is going to be horrible...I'm hoping and praying that LuLu spills the beans to Lucky. I love Liz to death, but I hate her and Lucky together. Maybe Maxie can finally be of some use and disrupt the wedding. Lol.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list