List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Todays Scenes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Todays Scenes

Started by LovingLucky at 2007/03/13 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 03:41PM, Views: 302, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/03/13 01:22PM
    Todays Scenes
    LovingLucky

Carly&Cooper-I laughed my *** off! She was flirting him in front of both Maxi and Jax
    Maxi&Logan-I think these 2 will be very competitive!! It would be interesting if they contsantly get on Coopers nerves while fighting.
    Carly&Jax-I liked these scenes, but I am not sure why.
    Sonny&Carly&Jax-OMG! ENOUGH.
    LuLu&Scott-This is getting irritating as well, because he wont stop following her.
    Spinelli&Milo- LOL!!!!!!!!! I loved how Spinelli was treating him like he was a little child.
    Luke&Scott-Getting old, but still VERY funny.
    Tracy&Allan-I am really getting into thses scenes where she thinks he sees him, and Luke is the sane one
    Molly&Ric-Some of these scenes were heartbreaking, like when Molly was crying, but I loved how Ric was running all over the place, and THOSE scenes were funny.
    Alexis&Ric-I think both are being slightly unfair. I mean, Ric is being a jerk trying to take away a daughter from her cancer stricken mother. I also thnk that maybe Alexis should have let Ric seen Molly.
    Alexis&Kristina-These sceneswere so sweet, especially when Kirstina said "I love you too Mommy".
    Emily&Nikolas-I sort ofwish things would heat up a little bit between them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/13 01:24PM
    #2   2007/03/13 02:43PM
    Re: Todays Scenes
    soapnoitall

It was heart wrenching seeing Molly pulled away from Alexis and Kristina. Made me sick. Kristina was so precious today, She stole my heart when she said Mommy, I love you too. Awww
    And I thought it was cute how Carly flirted with Cooper, his reaction was so funny. Like a little boy about to wet his pants! hahaha and it was nice seeing Maxie get a taste of her own medicine! lol

#3   2007/03/13 03:25PM
    toorobbin

Luke blackmailing Tracy was the best yet.

#4   2007/03/13 03:41PM
    mommymccormick

Quote soapnoitall: It was heart wrenching seeing Molly pulled away from Alexis and Kristina. Made me sick. Kristina was so precious today, She stole my heart when she said Mommy, I love you too. Awww
    And I thought it was cute how Carly flirted with Cooper, his reaction was so funny. Like a little boy about to wet his pants! hahaha and it was nice seeing Maxie get a taste of her own medicine! lol

ITA!!!! Carly was great with the BOYS today!!! Maxie couldn't stand it. And Kristina made me so sad when she didn't want Alexis to leave to go to the hospital. And then Ric totaly had no idea what he was doing with the baby, But I loved the Luke, Bobbie and Scotty scenes....they are still the best!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next with all the GUYS OF GH OLD AND NEW!!!! :)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list