List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: mommymccormick - posted you in the Spaeking spinelli thread...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

mommymccormick - posted you in the Spaeking spinelli thread...

Started by Riegel Lady at 2007/03/13 09:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 10:16AM, Views: 245, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2007/03/13 09:59AM
    mommymccormick - posted you in the Speaking spinelli thread...
    Riegel Lady

I enjoyed writing that post but you haven't really posted anything new since? Why?

mommymccormick,

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WROTE:

Stan is back at work with Sonny and Jason and he says there is no room for two hackers on Sonny's payroll.

AND I WROTE:

Excuse me Pacino-esque one, I mean The Godfather, oops, Mr. Corinthos Sir, sorry, sorry, please don't go all evil-Al and try to End my Program permanently.

I, uh, was with the Blond One discussing Baby On Boards nuptials and Kinda Scary Dad Dude told me that Son of Nurse Scary took my Laptop.

Now the Almost Incestuous One thinks Nurse Scary's Son believes me unworthy of working on you and Emotionally Impaired, um sorry, Stone Cold's systems.

This crashes.

I went futher for you than the Muscle Man(Milo) in getting you and Valkerie out.

And, unlike Workout Man, I like actually have a BRAIN I could of gotten damaged.

I'm really sorry Big Daddy, uh, Enforcer of the Godfather, Stone Cold, sir.

What I mean to say is I helped you Mr. Corinthos Sir. Your Krissy, the Half-Pint Hacker, and those Son's of Super Hot mighta been some parents short of a family portrait.

The Protectors of the Night (MILO/MAX) couldn't help U. It was my talents that got the unhinged one away from Super Hot and the Godess an HOUR EARLY!!!

I mean I know Regal One's husband didn't reboot but SO NOT MY FAULT!!!

The Dastardly D.A. and evil-AL are mad scary dudes. You can't let me go it alone. I helped Goddess, Goddess-Mother, Blond One, and Super Hot.

What has Son of Nurse Scary done accept get Goddess arrested by not cracking the supremely crackable code for evil-Al's flashdrive..........

WELL WHY SINCE THEN NO SENTENCES?????????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/13 10:00AM
    #2   2007/03/13 10:16AM
    Re: mommymccormick - posted you in the Spaeking spinelli thread...
    mommymccormick

Quote Riegel Lady: I enjoyed writing that post but you haven't really posted anything new since? Why?

mommymccormick,

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WROTE:

Stan is back at work with Sonny and Jason and he says there is no room for two hackers on Sonny's payroll.

AND I WROTE:

Excuse me Pacino-esque one, I mean The Godfather, oops, Mr. Corinthos Sir, sorry, sorry, please don't go all evil-Al and try to End my Program permanently.

I, uh, was with the Blond One discussing Baby On Boards nuptials and Kinda Scary Dad Dude told me that Son of Nurse Scary took my Laptop.

Now the Almost Incestuous One thinks Nurse Scary's Son believes me unworthy of working on you and Emotionally Impaired, um sorry, Stone Cold's systems.

This crashes.

I went futher for you than the Muscle Man(Milo) in getting you and Valkerie out.

And, unlike Workout Man, I like actually have a BRAIN I could of gotten damaged.

I'm really sorry Big Daddy, uh, Enforcer of the Godfather, Stone Cold, sir.

What I mean to say is I helped you Mr. Corinthos Sir. Your Krissy, the Half-Pint Hacker, and those Son's of Super Hot mighta been some parents short of a family portrait.

The Protectors of the Night (MILO/MAX) couldn't help U. It was my talents that got the unhinged one away from Super Hot and the Godess an HOUR EARLY!!!

I mean I know Regal One's husband didn't reboot but SO NOT MY FAULT!!!

The Dastardly D.A. and evil-AL are mad scary dudes. You can't let me go it alone. I helped Goddess, Goddess-Mother, Blond One, and Super Hot.

What has Son of Nurse Scary done accept get Goddess arrested by not cracking the supremely crackable code for evil-Al's flashdrive..........

WELL WHY SINCE THEN NO SENTENCES?????????

Sorry, I'm only on here during the day @ work, and sometimes I get too busy and when I'm @ home I really don't have time to get on, I have a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old, but I'll get one out there today, I love your spinelliisms though. Talk to you later.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list