List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?

Started by jcrobinson at 2007/03/13 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/14 08:48PM, Views: 753, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/14 07:09AM
    Re: Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?
    ghsince1972

Luke and SpankyPants??? If Luke and Tracy do sleep together, Tracy probably orders Luke around to do what she wants...You know spankypants...she isn't graceful but she is fun!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/14 07:19AM
    #12   2007/03/14 04:00PM
    jasonlover

Wouldn't it be funny for them to get pregnant, I would laugh my head off.

#13   2007/03/14 04:05PM
    I-Heart-Liason

It would be nice if they slept together but I dont think that they do.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it... Until I see a love scene

#14   2007/03/14 04:15PM
    toorobbin

When Luke and Tracy were in the P.D.

Luke made reference for the first time how he would take Tracy home and make nice.

#15   2007/03/14 05:38PM
    EZRA511

Tracy and Luke dont sleep at all .....I think they stay up all night ....Tracy goes through Lukes wallet and Luke searches inside her purse.

#16   2007/03/14 05:44PM
    kbmc74

Quote EZRA511: Tracy and Luke dont sleep at all .....I think they stay up all night ....Tracy goes through Lukes wallet and Luke searches inside her purse.

I'm sure they get busy every so often- it's not like either of them are getting it anywhere else, so why not?!? But please, PLEASE if the GH gods are listening, please don't ever make us watch a Tracy/Luke love scene!

#17   2007/03/14 05:46PM
    LovingLucky

Quote kbmc74:
    Quote EZRA511: Tracy and Luke dont sleep at all .....I think they stay up all night ....Tracy goes through Lukes wallet and Luke searches inside her purse.

I'm sure they get busy every so often- it's not like either of them are getting it anywhere else, so why not?!? But please, PLEASE if the GH gods are listening, please don't ever make us watch a Tracy/Luke love scene!

Amen to that!!

#18   2007/03/14 05:47PM
    kbmc74

Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote KAKMOM: I just wonder if anyone just plain SLEEPS on this show!!!!! Or goes to the bathroom- or goes to the grocery store or goes to a parent teacher meeting-or sees anyone else outside of the people who are on the show- I mean- does Robin(for example) have any other friends outside the hospital?

Haha..lol. I was wondering the same thing about if anyone actually-literally SLEEPS, or goes shopping, or to the bathroom; no one ever has to go to the bathroom?..lol. I think we need a little more of a variety of things that lead to more reality of life on this show..but, I do love GH!

Can you imagine?!? Sonny and Jason in one of their mob meetings and Sonny gets up from the table and says "Excuse me, can we take a bathroom break?"
    Although, with all the coffee they all drink on the show, you'd think they'd all be in the bathroom all the time!

#19   2007/03/14 08:44PM
    lighthouse112

I have wondered the same thing!!! However on soaps they don't want us to think of the chacters as having to real things like we all do in real life!!!

#20   2007/03/14 08:48PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote kbmc74:
    Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote KAKMOM: I just wonder if anyone just plain SLEEPS on this show!!!!! Or goes to the bathroom- or goes to the grocery store or goes to a parent teacher meeting-or sees anyone else outside of the people who are on the show- I mean- does Robin(for example) have any other friends outside the hospital?

Haha..lol. I was wondering the same thing about if anyone actually-literally SLEEPS, or goes shopping, or to the bathroom; no one ever has to go to the bathroom?..lol. I think we need a little more of a variety of things that lead to more reality of life on this show..but, I do love GH!

Can you imagine?!? Sonny and Jason in one of their mob meetings and Sonny gets up from the table and says "Excuse me, can we take a bathroom break?"
    Although, with all the coffee they all drink on the show, you'd think they'd all be in the bathroom all the time!

I wondered that during the hostage crisis no one ever said that they had to go to the bathroom! I though for sure Liz would say something, pregnant women have to go all the time.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list