List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?

Started by jcrobinson at 2007/03/13 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/14 08:48PM, Views: 714, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/13 05:33AM
    Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?
    jcrobinson

Someone in another post mentioned that they don't think Luke ever sleeps with Tracy - which surprised me. I just assumed that they do sometimes.

Thoughts?

#2   2007/03/13 06:28AM
    Re: Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?
    LovinGH

Quote jcrobinson: Someone in another post mentioned that they don't think Luke ever sleeps with Tracy - which surprised me. I just assumed that they do sometimes.

Thoughts?

I have wondered the same thing have there ever been any love scenes? Although I would NOT want to see them...

#3   2007/03/13 06:38AM
    Mom2RedHead

Quote LovinGH:
    Quote jcrobinson: Someone in another post mentioned that they don't think Luke ever sleeps with Tracy - which surprised me. I just assumed that they do sometimes.

Thoughts?

I have wondered the same thing have there ever been any love scenes? Although I would NOT want to see them...

YUCK!!! I really hope they don't show any. Maybe they know better. I was wondering the same thing about Luke and Tracey.

#4   2007/03/13 07:49AM
    toorobbin

I think that first night in Las Vegas, Luke to pictures, to blackmail Tracy with.

But, why not, they should give vets equal time.

#5   2007/03/13 08:44AM
    KAKMOM

I just wonder if anyone just plain SLEEPS on this show!!!!! Or goes to the bathroom- or goes to the grocery store or goes to a parent teacher meeting-or sees anyone else outside of the people who are on the show- I mean- does Robin(for example) have any other friends outside the hospital?

#6   2007/03/13 08:50AM
    Liasonforever

Quote KAKMOM: I just wonder if anyone just plain SLEEPS on this show!!!!! Or goes to the bathroom- or goes to the grocery store or goes to a parent teacher meeting-or sees anyone else outside of the people who are on the show- I mean- does Robin(for example) have any other friends outside the hospital?

Haha..lol. I was wondering the same thing about if anyone actually-literally SLEEPS, or goes shopping, or to the bathroom; no one ever has to go to the bathroom?..lol. I think we need a little more of a variety of things that lead to more reality of life on this show..but, I do love GH!

#7   2007/03/13 08:53AM
    Liasonforever

Quote LovinGH:

Thoughts?

Me either! I don't really think that Tracey and Luke sleeps together though, I never even really thought about them sleeping together neither. I wouldn't really want to see a Tracey and Luke love scene like that..but, I love their scenes together.

#8   2007/03/13 09:53AM
    Lucky_LizBab...

Nah, Luke and Tracy aren't platonic, but No sex. I'm 100% sure they have separate rooms. I don't know why. I think AG ssaid it in a SoapMag being funny. but i believe him!

#9   2007/03/13 11:03AM
    LovingLucky

I don't think they sleep together.Their marriage was for money (for luke), and until now the only one that truly showed affection was Tracy.And even THAT wasn't very affectionate.
    If they do sleep together, I am G-L-A-D that they don't show it.I have no better word for it but "yuck!"

#10   2007/03/13 10:05PM
    mkay lady

Quote LovinGH:

Thoughts?

I'm with you! I don't want to see any of that!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list