List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: About Jasam, LL2, LiRic, Liason, Lusam Carson, Catrick, CarJax, SpinLu, MiLu, Scrubs,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About Jasam, LL2, LiRic, Liason, Lusam Carson, Catrick, CarJax, SpinLu, MiLu, Scrubs,

Started by Lucky_LizBabyDaddy at 2007/03/12 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/14 05:37PM, Views: 672, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/12 07:21PM
    About Jasam, LL2, LiRic, Liason, Lusam Carson, Catrick, CarJax, SpinLu, MiLu, Scrubs,
    Lucky_LizBab...

Would it matter to you if you found out the actor & actress behind your favorite pairing hated each other or their coupling?

I mean if you found out:
    Maurice didn't like Laura
    Steve wanted Kelly gone
    Becky wanted a LiRic reunion
    OR Tyler and Natalia hated kissing since the breakup

how would this affect things for you?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/12 07:21PM
    #2   2007/03/12 08:10PM
    Re: About Jasam, LL2, LiRic, Liason, Lusam Carson, Catrick, CarJax, SpinLu, MiLu, Scrubs,
    ILoveJason

Quote Lucky_LizBabyDaddy: Would it matter to you if you found out the actor & actress behind your favorite pairing hated each other or their coupling?

I mean if you found out:
    Steve wanted Kelly gone

Just curious where you heard this? I new Tyler and Natalia were together in Real life before right?I heard about Maurice not liking Laura but i think this is all not true i can not see characters saying i do not like this person,I do not see Steve saying he wants Kelly gone,or Maurice sayin he does not like Laura? How would they work together if they announced this in public IMO

#3   2007/03/12 08:37PM
    Re: About Jasam, LL2, LiRic, Liason, Lusam Carson, Catrick, CarJax, SpinLu, MiLu, Scrubs,
    Tracey G

Quote Lucky_LizBabyDaddy: Would it matter to you if you found out the actor & actress behind your favorite pairing hated each other or their coupling?

I mean if you found out:
    Steve wanted Kelly gone

I'd like to think that the actors would be good enough not to let it show onscreen. If they were, then I don't think it'd make that much difference. I'm sure there're some pairings right now that would shock us(cuz the actors don't like each other), but they try really hard not to let it leak out.

SOD used to have a gossip section that reported this type of stuff but they'd never use the actors' names. I would have so much fun trying to guess who they were talking about from all the "clues" they'd drop.

(I have a sneaking suspicion that the first NEM split coincided with Natalia and Tyler's real-life spilt, though )

#4   2007/03/12 08:57PM
    lighthouse112

I know for a fact that on the I Love Lucy show the chacters Fred and Ethel Mertz hated each other but you would never know it to watch the program.

I think if they are professional actors they will do their job and not let personal feelings get in the way. Thats why they are on the show in the first place. They are professional!!!

#5   2007/03/13 10:32AM
    Riegel Lady

i'd hate it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/13 11:11AM
    #6   2007/03/13 11:02AM
    Insxx

Quote ILoveJason:

I mean if you found out:
    Steve wanted Kelly gone

Just curious where you heard this? I new Tyler and Natalia were together in Real life before right?I heard about Maurice not liking Laura but i think this is all not true i can not see characters saying i do not like this person,I do not see Steve saying he wants Kelly gone,or Maurice sayin he does not like Laura? How would they work together if they announced this in public IMO

Steve Burton has never said that he wanted Jasam gone,but I heard Kelly wanted to move on. I heard about Maurice not liking Laura and I heard he didn't like Tamara and Steve didn't like Courtney, so unless these folks tell you this or someone thats working on the show is leaking the s/l than who knows. What we do know is that they are paid to act,not love each other. Than again it might be the Liason Underground?

#7   2007/03/13 11:08AM
    LovingLucky

If I was watching and knew that they didn't like eachother or like what was going on, it would ruin it(for me, anyway). You'd be watching them kiss or something like that, and know how much they didn't want to do it.It would ruin the chemistry, whether it was real or not.
    Good actors and actresses don't let that show, so we wouldn't know it by just watching.If the GH actors/actresses dont like some of the stuff they have to act out, they certainly dont show it!

#8   2007/03/13 11:11AM
    Riegel Lady

Quote ILoveJason:

I mean if you found out:
    Steve wanted Kelly gone

I read that Maurice didn't like Carly being called Sonny's 'SoulMate' and that Sonny never would make the firs move...

Go back on youtube or somewhere.. Every kiss was initiated by LW's Carly AND she even had to come to his room for the sex she's REGRETING!
    I also read Steve said 'Liason never had a chance to develop, both times she got PG by others. I'd like to see what happened if they'd had their chance.' - This was while Kelly was on DWTS.
    You can see this on youtube.com Becky says 'why did it end without any closure... Rick and I had asked to see it unfold, instead I (liz) got married and Rick (Ric) had a baby'
    Tyler got engaged ALMOST a month after he and Natalia split. I bet its uncomfortable.

#9   2007/03/13 11:17AM
    Insxx

Honestly it sounds like someone who is trying to start a rumor. If you notice the guys a\seem to be the one who do not want to work with the women, until you get to Liz than she wants a Jason and Liz reunion. Everything to try to push Liason.

#10   2007/03/13 11:53AM
    Riegel Lady

Quote Insxx: Honestly it sounds like someone who is trying to start a rumor. If you notice the guys a\seem to be the one who do not want to work with the women, until you get to Liz than she wants a Jason and Liz reunion. Everything to try to push Liason.

Just so you know:

LiRic IS NOT LIZ AND JASON

ITS

LIZ AND RIC

...if you missed them go to :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwITr1vuj0g

actually a good pairing for a while!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list