List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: May Sweeps "Lulu" spoiler - Ewwww!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

May Sweeps "Lulu" spoiler - Ewwww!!!!

Started by allie_collegegirl21 at 2007/03/12 03:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 10:52AM, Views: 1032, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/13 06:31AM
    Re: May Sweeps
    LovinGH

I think Lulu and Dillon are cute together, and don't think there is anything sick about it, it's not like they grew up together or even knew each other until a few years ago...

#12   2007/03/13 10:23AM
    Riegel Lady

Quote LovinGH: I think Lulu and Dillon are cute together, and don't think there is anything sick about it, it's not like they grew up together or even knew each other until a few years ago...

Right, true, but he doesn't deserve her. And she, for lying, doesn't deserve him either!

#13   2007/03/13 10:32AM
    mommymccormick

Quote LovingLucky: I want LuLu with Logan!!! Hes only been on for a few days, and already people are saying its like the next Luke and Laura.

That's what I'm sayin baby!!!! I can see the sparks flyin already!!! when I was watching that scene with Scotty, Lulu and Logan came to her rescue, it was just like Scotty defending Laura from Luke or vice versa. This has gotten me sooooo excited and we don't even know for sure if he's Scotty's son or not. I hope they say for sure soon....like today...lol

#14   2007/03/13 10:37AM
    mommymccormick

Oh, and I forgot to say DILLON, YUCK!!!!! he should have loved her when he had the chance. I say that ship has sailed. I really hope they don't have them hook up again, mabey if they do it will just be so Lulu can see what a mistake it is....Dillon is not her soulmate...but hopefully the man who is, is right around the corner....or right outside her house in the bushes...lol

#15   2007/03/13 10:44AM
    JASONandLIZf...

yes i cant stand dillon with lulu, they just seem like friends more so than anything else. logan is hot and i hope they end up together.

i dont hate dillon, i just dont want dillon for lulu.. they are better off friends.

#16   2007/03/13 10:52AM
    Riegel Lady

Dillon needs a girl who isn't strong. He just seems the type for a gum-chewing twit. Though i loved him and georgie - the limbo he kept both girls in ruined his character.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list