List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Go, Luke, go. - Right in the kisser.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Go, Luke, go. - Right in the kisser.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/03/12 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 09:59PM, Views: 238, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/03/12 01:46PM
    Go, Luke, go. - Right in the kisser.
    toorobbin

But, now, you have a slight problem.

You need a lawyer.

I hope Sonny and Tracy come thru for you.

Because, I don't know, if Natasha can.

#2   2007/03/12 01:51PM
    Re: Go, Luke, go. - Right in the kisser.
    TwoOfHearts

Hey I am a little lost...please fill me in...does this have to do with todays episode?

#3   2007/03/12 01:53PM
    LovingLucky

GO LUKE!
    Scott has no right to do that.(JEEZ I am starting to REALLY hate that judge!)

#4   2007/03/12 02:07PM
    jcrobinson

Quote TwoOfHearts: Hey I am a little lost...please fill me in...does this have to do with todays episode?

Because Luke popped Scotty right in front of a judge. He'll need a lawyer and Alexis and Scotty are the only two in town! Or Sonny's lawyer, Diane.

#5   2007/03/12 02:11PM
    mommymccormick

Quote TwoOfHearts: Hey I am a little lost...please fill me in...does this have to do with todays episode?

Yes, Scotty goes to the judge to ask for a temporary order to be in charge of Laura's care, and Luke shows up and hears Scotty and just goes off on him...it's funny and Luke will probably need a lawyer because the judge was standing there and saw the whole thing....same ole thing...that's just Luke and Scotty...and that's why I'm so glad Kin is back I love to see Scotty and Luke at eachother all the time.

#6   2007/03/12 07:14PM
    Mom2RedHead

Yes, Scotty goes to the judge to ask for a temporary order to be in charge of Laura's care, and Luke shows up and hears Scotty and just goes off on him...it's funny and Luke will probably need a lawyer because the judge was standing there and saw the whole thing....same ole thing...that's just Luke and Scotty...and that's why I'm so glad Kin is back I love to see Scotty and Luke at eachother all the time.[/quote]

It was really nice to see Luke popping Scotty in the face! It brought back memories of the old days! Now, they just need Laura back in the middle--alive and well again! Hopefully, Diane will be back to represent Luke for this one. She can give Scotty a run for his money!

#7   2007/03/12 09:06PM
    lighthouse112

Scotty got what he deserved!!! He has no right to go after custody of Laura like that!!

Scotty Wake up!!! You were with Laura about 25-28 years ago!! She doesn't want you any more now than she did back then!!! Leave the Spencaers alone especially Laura!!!!

I just Luke had hit him harder!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/12 09:07PM
    #8   2007/03/13 09:59PM
    mkay lady

I can't wait for Luke to find out the truth about Scotty! I hate that judge!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list