List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: IF Logan is Scott's son, who could be his mother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IF Logan is Scott's son, who could be his mother?

Started by jcrobinson at 2007/03/12 03:35AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 04:35PM, Views: 858, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/12 06:22PM
    Re: IF Logan is Scott's son, who could be his mother?
    my3kids

Does anyone remember how Crazy Heather Webber was related to Rick, and Laura for that matter?

#12   2007/03/12 09:29PM
    lighthouse112

Quote my3kids: Does anyone remember how Crazy Heather Webber was related to Rick, and Laura for that matter?

Heather Grant married Rick Webber's brother, Jeff. That made her Rick's sister in law and Laura's aunt.

Jeff and Heather had a son named Steven Lars. He was on the show a few years back when Heather came into town for a while. He is also a doctor and he is Elizabeth's half brother.

#13   2007/03/13 12:37PM
    tucks nana

Serena is living with Lucy. Logan was probably conceived when Scottie was out of town on one of his many quests to find himself. Probably after Luke and Lauras wedding

#14   2007/03/13 12:48PM
    mommymccormick

Quote tucks nana: Serena is living with Lucy. Logan was probably conceived when Scottie was out of town on one of his many quests to find himself. Probably after Luke and Lauras wedding

That is what I'm hoping for , I don't want it to be Heather, and I can't figure out anyone else that we already know of

#15   2007/03/13 12:53PM
    Riegel Lady

Thats exactly what I thought... Right after the wedding, but then again... that make him older than NIK, SAM, LUCKY, and LULU. Then again Spinelli's actors is older than all of them so...

#16   2007/03/13 01:04PM
    mommymccormick

Quote Riegel Lady: Thats exactly what I thought... Right after the wedding, but then again... that make him older than NIK, SAM, LUCKY, and LULU. Then again Spinelli's actors is older than all of them so...

I know, but we have to think about how soap kids age, one day they can be 5 and the next day they r 12...lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/13 01:05PM
    #17   2007/03/13 02:44PM
    boldhospfan64

Quote lighthouse112:
    Quote my3kids: Does anyone remember how Crazy Heather Webber was related to Rick, and Laura for that matter?

Heather Grant married Rick Webber's brother, Jeff. That made her Rick's sister in law and Laura's aunt.

Jeff and Heather had a son named Steven Lars. He was on the show a few years back when Heather came into town for a while. He is also a doctor and he is Elizabeth's half brother.

OK, I am confused. I have only been watching the show for almost two years and dont know all the history. Are you saying that Elizabeth and Laura are related ?

#18   2007/03/13 04:28PM
    lighthouse112

Quote boldhospfan64:
    Quote lighthouse112:

OK, I am confused. I have only been watching the show for almost two years and dont know all the history. Are you saying that Elizabeth and Laura are related ?

Yes, they are cousins by marriage.

Rick Webber was Laura's adopted father.

Rick webber's, half brother, Jeff is Liz's father.

Jeff Webber was married to Heather at one time. They have a son, Steven Lars Webber. He is Liz's half brother .

Heather is not Liz's mother. As of today, we are not sure who is Liz's mother. She came along after Jeff left the show and it has never been told who her mother is.

Jeff Webber was played by Richard Dean Anderson. He left GH and went on to play McGiver later on.

Is this any clearer now?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/13 04:29PM
    #19   2007/03/13 04:35PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

aaahhh to remember history...maybe the mother is going to be a new character that will come to town and stir up a triangle with Bobby/Scottie/??? .....another mystery to solve

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list