List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: IF Logan is Scott's son, who could be his mother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IF Logan is Scott's son, who could be his mother?

Started by jcrobinson at 2007/03/12 03:35AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 04:35PM, Views: 701, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/12 03:35AM
    IF Logan is Scott's son, who could be his mother?
    jcrobinson

Let's see, (forget plausibility...let's just recall Scott's on-camera lovers):

1. Lucy Coe?
    2. Laura? (Although they already pulled that trick when Nikolas came out from hiding)
    3. Did he and Bobby ever sleep together? I'd love this combo!
    4. Eve from Port Charles
    5. Dominique (his daughter Serena's biological mother)

Who else? And what are your thoughts?

#2   2007/03/12 02:24PM
    Re: IF Logan is Scott's son, who could be his mother?
    superstargon...

i thought he only had a daughter ... by the way where is she?

#3   2007/03/12 02:35PM
    mommymccormick

These are all the romantic envolvements of Scotty:

Rhonda Wexler (affair)
    Bobbie Spencer (broken engagement)
    Heather Webber (lovers)
    Laura Templeton (lovers)
    Lucy Coe (affair)
    Tracy Quartermaine (lovers)
    Jessica Holmes (lovers; deceased)
    Katherine Bell (dated; deceased)
    Eve Lambert (lovers; deceased)

Past marriages

Laura Webber (divorced)
    Susan Moore (widowed)
    Dominique Stanton (widowed)
    Lucy Coe (divorced)

Out of all these I really can't decide who I think could be Logan's mom! What about you guys

#4   2007/03/12 02:38PM
    soapnoitall

You got me...Seren's mom Dominique only had Serena with Scott, So this kid had to be before her time...Not Bobby we were there when they were together and she was never seen pregnant....Lucy carried Serena for Scotty and Dominique...(I think)...You got me on this one, but he sure favors Scotty!

#5   2007/03/12 02:43PM
    mommymccormick

Quote superstargonnabe101: i thought he only had a daughter ... by the way where is she?

I don't guess we know where Serena is right now probably @ school somewhere, didn't she stay with Lucy

Karen Wexler(daughter, with Rhonda Wexler; deceased)
    Logan Hayes(son, with Unknown Woman)
    Serena Baldwin(daughter, with Dominique Stanton; carried to term by surrogate mother Lucy Coe)
    Christina Baldwin(adoptive daughter, with Lucy Coe)

This came from wikipedia, I didn't realize that we even knew what Logan's last name was yet though

#6   2007/03/12 02:58PM
    madhearts4li...

I'm leaning toward Heather Webber..she was still having an affair with Scott in 1983..and in soap yrs..this could make Logan the right age..but I'm just guessing..

#7   2007/03/12 02:59PM
    mommymccormick

Quote madhearts4liason: I'm leaning toward Heather Webber..she was still having an affair with Scott in 1983..and in soap yrs..this could make Logan the right age..but I'm just guessing..

I kinda thought about Heather too but then I thought I hope not, we don't want him to be crazy...lol

#8   2007/03/12 03:02PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote madhearts4liason: I'm leaning toward Heather Webber..she was still having an affair with Scott in 1983..and in soap yrs..this could make Logan the right age..but I'm just guessing..

I kinda thought about Heather too but then I thought I hope not, we don't want him to be crazy...lol

LOL..Hopefully not crazy..but from the looks of it..he seems a bit on the bad boy side..and he seems to be stalking Lulu..lol..I dont know why he's following her around..love at first sight? obsession?..or is he up to something..

#9   2007/03/12 03:05PM
    mommymccormick

Quote madhearts4liason:
    Quote mommymccormick:

LOL..Hopefully not crazy..but from the looks of it..he seems a bit on the bad boy side..and he seems to be stalking Lulu..lol..I dont know why he's following her around..love at first sight? obsession?..or is he up to something..

I don't know but it really does remind me of the early days of Luke and Laura.....like really!!!!!

#10   2007/03/12 03:08PM
    madhearts4li...

It's funny Lulu and Luke were talking about his and Laura's relationship..and about Luke's feelings..and how it all started..and then it showed Logan in the shadows watching her..reminds me of how Luke was so crazy over Laura..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list