List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 07:15AM, Views: 1169063, Replies: 26253
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2010/03/10 02:47PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Charming the...

either email me or post with the day and time best for you-- or if you know there is just one time that's bad, tell me just now when...

Maybe we can do it when the Liason fans are at the secret SBoo dinner in NY???

#82   2010/03/10 02:51PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Charming the Flame: can you hear it???
    shhhh... bring down the chatter a little.... do you hear it??

it's a low chant... yes... it's getting louder! LOUDER!! Can you HEAR IT!!!???? The Screaming!!!!

YES!!! THIS THREAD IS JUST SCREAMING FOR ANOTHER GNO!!!!!

Who's in??

Where and when? I hope I can be in. I'm back home tomorrow and I can stay up late because I don''t have to go back to work until Tuesday.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/10 02:52PM
    #83   2010/03/10 02:53PM
    former-gher

I can only hope that my cocktail ready avi will show up in time. I've tried 7 times, but it hasn't caught on, yet.

Mr. Morgan and the tattoo on his a$$.

#84   2010/03/10 02:55PM
    iteach

Quote former-gher: I can only hope that my cocktail ready avi will show up in time. I've tried 7 times, but it hasn't caught on, yet.

I see your new avi!
    The plane, the plane.

#85   2010/03/10 02:56PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote former-gher: I can only hope that my cocktail ready avi will show up in time. I've tried 7 times, but it hasn't caught on, yet.

That is funny -

#86   2010/03/10 03:01PM
    tiffers1912

Ah boo. I don't think I can make it. I'm having my own GNO and none of them are GH fans! Next weekend would be so much better, but I don't think you guys want to wait that long. We could just have a GNO two weekends in a row!

#87   2010/03/10 03:11PM
    Texas Sunflower

Hey, hey, hey!!! Nine pages in less than 5-6 hours??? you girls are smoking....

So good to see some fellow members of the Liason Club who have been missing......... Welcome Back!!!

I am excited for no reason and think we can have that GNO really soon..... But until then, I want to say my B moment for Liason is the spooning scene at the safe house... and when he "ate her neck" when she was painting and Jason had said he was hungry....... oh, melts my butter......

Anyway, so wondeful to get some posters back who have been MIA for some time now...

Didn't watch the show due to respect of Liason!! But I heard Michael interrupted them twice..... I may have to send that little lad a thank you note!!

It will be good to watch the ratings this week as they can not get any lower than they are now....... In the cellar again...... and we can't blame it on our gang.... They were not front and center this week...

I miss Liason and will fight for them to the death (of the show! Which might come soon unless someone gets a clue..)

Viva La Liason!!!!

#88   2010/03/10 03:14PM
    Charming the...

Quote tiffers1912: Ah boo. I don't think I can make it. I'm having my own GNO and none of them are GH fans! Next weekend would be so much better, but I don't think you guys want to wait that long. We could just have a GNO two weekends in a row!

Hells YA!!!

#89   2010/03/10 03:34PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote tiffers1912: Ah boo. I don't think I can make it. I'm having my own GNO and none of them are GH fans! Next weekend would be so much better, but I don't think you guys want to wait that long. We could just have a GNO two weekends in a row!

Hells YA!!!

Any day is fine for me except the 20th, I am going to the Twilight Party for New Moon at the book store.......

You what a fan of Team Jacob I am........

Any other day will be fine for me...........

#90   2010/03/10 03:45PM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote esprit: I guess what attracted me to Liason was thta it was a classic love story waiting to be told ... and it is the only relationship thus far that has not been tainted and the core Liason bond is still intact no matter what! That IMO is something on a soap that has never happened, and perhaps the only reason why Liason will end up together.
    I am so glad that Liason realtionship is not yet tainted unlike the majority of GH couples. I think maybe Robin and Patrick's relationship is the only other one that is not yet tainted, but also their relationship is so very differant that Liason's.

I leave for a couple hours and our thread moved quite fast, 9+ pages or so, NICE!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list