List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 12:02PM, Views: 1120412, Replies: 26084
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2010/03/10 01:09PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    former-gher

It loaded ... before I had time to get a bottle of water!

I really miss the real Jason ... the one who would have made a visit to CrazyBrooke to see his longtime friend and mother of his only child.
    But, TPTB know that those two in the same room is so much great chemistry new viewers would raise the "Bring back Liason" battle cry.

The most popular couple on the show not only shelved but shunning each other. How stupid is that?

#52   2010/03/10 01:17PM
    Charming the...

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote esprit:
    Quote Canadiana:

Ok fine, E. I'll except that response. >(

*waves* Hey Burst

OMG ... can I say it is so nice to see you on here posting like we used to before!!
    Think of it this way ... we had the most number of views and everyone wanted to view what we were talking about in the Liason thread, even non-fans of the pairing ... so being so popular we had to start a new thread!!!

Viva LIASON!
    Love that people want to know what we are talking about!! Our conversations are usually filled with substance!

is Boxers or Briefs substantive???

#53   2010/03/10 01:21PM
    Charming the...

Quote Starrgirlfish: I don't know if this is considered a "classic"...or a "B", if it is a classic, I'll name another one.

But I REALLY adore the scene after Alexis' sister Kristina's funeral...(after Alexis yelled at Jason and Sonny)...Jason is at the docks, and Elizabeth happens upon him (she was there at the funeral too)....and he starts in on telling her that she probably shouldn't be around him, she was already shot....and she just listens to him...and reaches for his hand, and then their stares....it's just beautiful. And so poignant. In my opinion, the recent reaching for his hand with the, "I'm here..." was reminiscent of that scene. It was almost exactly like it. *sigh*

But, if that is considered a classic..than my favorite would have to be.....

Jason: "You've got the bug...."
    Elizabeth: "What bug?"
    Jason: "You like riding..."

Elizabeth was drawing and Jason came upon her, and didn't want to disturb her, but Elizabeth stopped him and then she playfully started hinting that she wanted to go on a motorcycle ride and then Jason started teasing her for how much she was starting to get addicted to riding. lol. It was cute....

Is that a "B" moment? Or a classic, I have no idea how to distinguish....because honestly, I've loved all their little moments.

Hmm...tell me if I need to think of a more "B" moment.

Your first one is TOTALLY a B!!! Sounds AWESOME! Do you have the YT clip for it??? I MUST see it. I don't even remember it...

BURRRRRRRRRRST..... clip please!!

#54   2010/03/10 01:36PM
    Liason_Rocks

Here is one of my favorite scenes from when Liz and Jason first start talking and becoming friends.

It's from 10/06/99 and Jason just saw AJ with Micheal and Liz sees, they are on the docks and Jason is telling Liz about his relationship with Micheal and why he ultimately decided to give him up. Other things are discussed and I just love this scene because even though there is no hint of romance between the 2 just yet it shows the friendship that is blooming between the two and how they can just talk and listen to each other without judging or expecting the other to feel what others think they should feel.(hope that makes sense lol)

"Til someone loves you"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ7IanddiXo

#55   2010/03/10 01:40PM
    harleydavidson

i have to admit i of course love all liason scenes...because jason's face takes a whole new life....when liz is inhis orbit...his eyes are clear, and they pretty much say it all....same for lizzie....dynamic duo forever.....

#56   2010/03/10 01:41PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Lisa - Admin: This is a continuation of this thread:
    www.soaps.com/generalhospital/board/27493/
    which is taking too long to load due to the number of replies. You may still view the original thread but post here.

Please remember this is for FANS of Liason & Liz and no bashing is allowed what so ever. Should you have any questions or concerns, please refer to our forum guidelines:
    www.soaps.com/generalhospital/board/123476/

As always you may also email Kat or myself.

Enjoy
    Lisa
    Soaps.com forum administrator
    lisa.admin@soaps.com

Thank you for granting our requests. We appreciate it.

#57   2010/03/10 01:43PM
    Charming the...

Quote tiffers1912:
    Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote tiffers1912: Yay! New thread! I can't pick just one favorite Liason moment. That's just too hard! But the first one that came to mind was when Jason teaches Liz to play pool, and he sniffs her hair. So freakin' sexy and sweet!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiDkPEUJew8

I believe it's at 5:20 if you don't feel like watching the whole thing.

Girl, that's no Bside!! that's a Single, Top 10, Charted for 20 weeks straight!

What is one that you love but just always get's edged out by a classic?

Okay, fine so that is in the top 10. How about when Jason gave Cam that Charlie the Train. Or is that a classic Liason moment too?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C_QO_uY2Cg

Oh, and this is a reference to the old Liason thread, but thanks for getting "Love In an Elevator" stuck in my head charm! You know I can't stand Aerosmith!

I KNOW!!! you hate them Aerosmith guys!! I can't IMAGINE how frustrated you'd be is someone such as, say BURST, make a Liason vid to an Aerosmith song... >)

Oh-- and Chuggin Charlie, classic... sorry. try again

#58   2010/03/10 01:44PM
    iteach

I have 2 favorite B moments.
    1-- Elizabeth goes to Jason's PH to tell him that Ric bugged the PH. And she says dance with me... and he does without question.... even though he doesn't dance.

2-- At the BW Ball, when he goes to put her dress strap back on her shoulder. Just that little tender touch.

#59   2010/03/10 01:46PM
    Charming the...

Quote Hoping4Love:
    Quote ShadoeCoon:
    Quote tiffers1912:
    Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote tiffers1912: Yay! New thread! I can't pick just one favorite Liason moment. That's just too hard! But the first one that came to mind was when Jason teaches Liz to play pool, and he sniffs her hair. So freakin' sexy and sweet!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiDkPEUJew8

I believe it's at 5:20 if you don't feel like watching the whole thing.

Girl, that's no Bside!! that's a Single, Top 10, Charted for 20 weeks straight!

What is one that you love but just always get's edged out by a classic?

Okay, fine so that is in the top 10. How about when Jason gave Cam that Charlie the Train. Or is that a classic Liason moment too?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C_QO_uY2Cg

Oh, and this is a reference to the old Liason thread, but thanks for getting "Love In an Elevator" stuck in my head charm! You know I can't stand Aerosmith!

Such sacrilege...Aerosmith is my #1 Classic Band! And thanks for the Angel lyrics there Hoping!!!

Perfection Aerosmith and Liason... No better moment...

Totally agree...I heard Angel on the radio at work..of course I burst out in song..lol My manger is a huge Liason fan and Aersmith fan...we look at each and shout..Viva Liason...everyone thought we were nuts..hehe

That's awesome Hoping4Love!!

#60   2010/03/10 01:53PM
    Charming the...

Quote former-gher: It loaded ... before I had time to get a bottle of water!

I really miss the real Jason ... the one who would have made a visit to CrazyBrooke to see his longtime friend and mother of his only child.
    But, TPTB know that those two in the same room is so much great chemistry new viewers would raise the "Bring back Liason" battle cry.

The most popular couple on the show not only shelved but shunning each other. How stupid is that?

It's true. The real Jason would have snick in during the night, found her restless and unable to sleep. He would pull up a chair and talk to her about how strong she is and how much he believes in her. Jason would hold her hand and, with a lithe finger, tucker her hair behind her ear. His thumb would caress the skin of her soft hand while he sat with her till sleep found her. The mobster would stay after that watching her eyes dance behind her alabaster lids, wondering what she was dreaming till the soft light of morning told him it was time to go.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list