List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 12:57PM, Views: 1119970, Replies: 26079
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2010/03/10 12:40PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    esprit

anyway ... my break is almost over ... gotta prepare for a meeting. TTYL!!

Remember LIASON is COMING!

#42   2010/03/10 12:48PM
    Starrgirlfish

I don't know if this is considered a "classic"...or a "B", if it is a classic, I'll name another one.

But I REALLY adore the scene after Alexis' sister Kristina's funeral...(after Alexis yelled at Jason and Sonny)...Jason is at the docks, and Elizabeth happens upon him (she was there at the funeral too)....and he starts in on telling her that she probably shouldn't be around him, she was already shot....and she just listens to him...and reaches for his hand, and then their stares....it's just beautiful. And so poignant. In my opinion, the recent reaching for his hand with the, "I'm here..." was reminiscent of that scene. It was almost exactly like it. *sigh*

But, if that is considered a classic..than my favorite would have to be.....

Jason: "You've got the bug...."
    Elizabeth: "What bug?"
    Jason: "You like riding..."

Elizabeth was drawing and Jason came upon her, and didn't want to disturb her, but Elizabeth stopped him and then she playfully started hinting that she wanted to go on a motorcycle ride and then Jason started teasing her for how much she was starting to get addicted to riding. lol. It was cute....

Is that a "B" moment? Or a classic, I have no idea how to distinguish....because honestly, I've loved all their little moments.

Hmm...tell me if I need to think of a more "B" moment.

#43   2010/03/10 12:48PM
    Hoping4Love

New thread...YES!!!

This song reminds me of Liz and Jason...

Jason to Liz::::

I'm alone
    Yeah, I don't know if I can face the night
    I'm in tears and the cryin' that I do is for you
    I want your love - Let's break the walls between us
    Don't make it tough - I'll put away my pride
    Enough's enough I've suffered and I've seen the light

CHORUS:
    Baby
    You're my angel
    Come and save me tonight
    You're my angel
    Come and make it all right

Don't know what I'm gonna do
    About this feeling inside
    Yes it's true - Loneliness took me for a ride
    Without your love - I'm nothing but a begger
    Without your love - a dog without a bone
    What can I do I'm sleeping in this bed alone

CHORUS

Come and save me tonight

You're the reason I live
    You're the reason I die
    You're the reason I give
    When I break down and cry
    Don't need no reason why

Now Jason may not be "alone" right now...but his heart is so alone without Liz....

#44   2010/03/10 12:49PM
    tiffers1912

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote tiffers1912: Yay! New thread! I can't pick just one favorite Liason moment. That's just too hard! But the first one that came to mind was when Jason teaches Liz to play pool, and he sniffs her hair. So freakin' sexy and sweet!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiDkPEUJew8

I believe it's at 5:20 if you don't feel like watching the whole thing.

Girl, that's no Bside!! that's a Single, Top 10, Charted for 20 weeks straight!

What is one that you love but just always get's edged out by a classic?

Okay, fine so that is in the top 10. How about when Jason gave Cam that Charlie the Train. Or is that a classic Liason moment too?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C_QO_uY2Cg

Oh, and this is a reference to the old Liason thread, but thanks for getting "Love In an Elevator" stuck in my head charm! You know I can't stand Aerosmith!

#45   2010/03/10 12:53PM
    Hoping4Love

Quote tiffers1912:
    Quote tiffers1912: Yay! New thread! I can't pick just one favorite Liason moment. That's just too hard! But the first one that came to mind was when Jason teaches Liz to play pool, and he sniffs her hair. So freakin' sexy and sweet!

Okay, fine so that is in the top 10. How about when Jason gave Cam that Charlie the Train. Or is that a classic Liason moment too?

Oh, and this is a reference to the old Liason thread, but thanks for getting "Love In an Elevator" stuck in my head charm! You know I can't stand Aerosmith!

Opps...sorry Tif I just posted the lyrics to an Aerosmith song...

#46   2010/03/10 12:58PM
    ShadoeCoon

Quote tiffers1912:

Such sacrilege...Aerosmith is my #1 Classic Band! And thanks for the Angel lyrics there Hoping!!!

Perfection Aerosmith and Liason... No better moment...

#47   2010/03/10 01:02PM
    Hoping4Love

Quote ShadoeCoon:
    Quote tiffers1912:

Such sacrilege...Aerosmith is my #1 Classic Band! And thanks for the Angel lyrics there Hoping!!!

Perfection Aerosmith and Liason... No better moment...

Totally agree...I heard Angel on the radio at work..of course I burst out in song..lol My manger is a huge Liason fan and Aersmith fan...we look at each and shout..Viva Liason...everyone thought we were nuts..hehe

#48   2010/03/10 01:02PM
    tiffers1912

Quote Hoping4Love:
    Quote tiffers1912:

"You're my angel. Come and save me tonight!" I actually am obsessed with Aerosmith. I told charm if had to choose between them and Liason, I'd have to pick Aerosmith. Sorry ladies! lol

Someone even made a Liason mvid to my favorite Aerosmith song. I squealed when I saw it!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiKa9slG5k8

#49   2010/03/10 01:05PM
    Hoping4Love

Quote tiffers1912:
    Quote Hoping4Love:
    Quote tiffers1912:

"You're my angel. Come and save me tonight!" I actually am obsessed with Aerosmith. I told charm if had to choose between them and Liason, I'd have to pick Aerosmith. Sorry ladies! lol

Someone even made a Liason mvid to my favorite Aerosmith song. I squealed when I saw it!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiKa9slG5k8

Whew..I wouldnt want to insult a fellow Liasonite...and you're an Aerosmith fan..Yay....such awesome taste you have, Girl

#50   2010/03/10 01:08PM
    tiffers1912

Hoping Liason fans in general seem to have awesome taste, starting with the fact that we're Liason fans!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list