List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 12:57PM, Views: 1120103, Replies: 26079
    « 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 » »| page:
    #25881   2013/09/13 09:27AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: I see the fun posters are in here! I think I may need to take a break from this board. If it isn't spoiler threads all over the place, which I never read, it's the same couple of posters starting a gazillion threads and picking fights or insulting and baiting anyone who disagrees. It gets really old. Sorry. Just had to vent.

Haven't seen yesterday's show yet, but this week was rather slow for me. I just don't care about round 500 of Sonny is mad and grieving and not taking his meds and beating up on people. Boring. And Olivia screeching at him that they all love him and need him...barf.

I did like the Anna/Maxie scenes. KS (or is it now KSB?) is so obviously pg now. Cute. I also liked Monica giving AJ a piece of her mind. AJ really blew it. But there is still time for redemption. I also think SK is doing a good job. Like his AJ much better than BW's.

Unpopular, I know, but I like Carly and Frodd. Just because they are purty. I love that dress that LW has been wearing. As for the lovely Liz, she needs someone new, I think. But that may not be happening because as Veggie said, she is supporting right now, which I'm sure is great for her family. I can certainly understand that.

Well, hope you all have a nice Friday and a great weekend!

Hey Fanfare, I finished watching Tuesday's show this morning. I gave up and YT'd it on my phone.

I'm sick of Sonny too. How many times is he going to lose his "one true love?" There have been so many that I've lost count.

I haven't seen the Anna/Maxie scenes but what I saw on the preview looked good.

Not a Froddly fan as I saw you call them in another thread. I'm just not a Carly fan and for me pairing her with Frodd, is been there done that. It's Carly & Todd 2.0
    They need "fresh meat" so to speak in pairing options on the show. They seem to be pigeon holing everyone and it just doesn't work.

#25882   2013/09/13 09:35AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare: I see the fun posters are in here! I think I may need to take a break from this board. If it isn't spoiler threads all over the place, which I never read, it's the same couple of posters starting a gazillion threads and picking fights or insulting and baiting anyone who disagrees. It gets really old. Sorry. Just had to vent.

Haven't seen yesterday's show yet, but this week was rather slow for me. I just don't care about round 500 of Sonny is mad and grieving and not taking his meds and beating up on people. Boring. And Olivia screeching at him that they all love him and need him...barf.

I did like the Anna/Maxie scenes. KS (or is it now KSB?) is so obviously pg now. Cute. I also liked Monica giving AJ a piece of her mind. AJ really blew it. But there is still time for redemption. I also think SK is doing a good job. Like his AJ much better than BW's.

Unpopular, I know, but I like Carly and Frodd. Just because they are purty. I love that dress that LW has been wearing. As for the lovely Liz, she needs someone new, I think. But that may not be happening because as Veggie said, she is supporting right now, which I'm sure is great for her family. I can certainly understand that.

Hey Fanfare, I finished watching Tuesday's show this morning. I gave up and YT'd it on my phone.

I'm sick of Sonny too. How many times is he going to lose his "one true love?" There have been so many that I've lost count.

Not a Froddly fan as I saw you call them in another thread. I'm just not a Carly fan and for me pairing her with Frodd, is been there done that. It's Carly & Todd 2.0
    They need "fresh meat" so to speak in pairing options on the show. They seem to be pigeon holing everyone and it just doesn't work.

Despite liking Froddly, I do agree with the bolded, Veg. I think pairings can be a lot more interesting when it's characters that you don't expect to be matched up. I do think RC needs to bring more romance into the show. He actually did a decent job of it on OLTL. GH is lacking in the love scenes lately. It's what women want!

#25883   2013/09/13 11:17AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Despite liking Froddly, I do agree with the bolded, Veg. I think pairings can be a lot more interesting when it's characters that you don't expect to be matched up. I do think RC needs to bring more romance into the show. He actually did a decent job of it on OLTL. GH is lacking in the love scenes lately. It's what women want!

I so agree with the bolded. They gave us Liz and AJ and then bam had him start drinking and then saying what he did to Liz ruined that. For me Sxx and Silas fizzle, while Silas and Ava sizzle. I can't get on the Froddly wagon cause it's the same as Todd/Carly. I would love to see him interacting with others more. I would also like to Liz and Frodd in scenes alone. There would be some good stuff there.

#25884   2013/09/19 04:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

I find myself really enjoying the Jeromes. Like the Derek/Ava/Duke scenes.
    How long will will it take for Duke to put the pieces together and figure out that Derek is Julian?
    They more Derek and Ave try to cover their tracks the more they'll wind up exposing themselves sooner than they want to.

I am hoping we get to see more Elizabeth on our screens. This once a week crap is annoying me.

Have a great day everyone.

#25885   2013/09/23 04:01AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

So Julian has made the first strike.
    I don't like his smarmy enforcer Carlos. If he's supposed to be the new "Jason", forget it. Not working.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Sonny of his meds was great acting by MB. It was a great change of pace for him and props to Maurice.

This is OT but I'm saying it here.

I don't get why some posters feel the need to belittle and denigrate characters they don't like. We get it you don't like them. You've said your piece now MOVE ON!!!
    I guess it makes them feel better and that is just sad.

Disclaimer - Reign that was not a shot at you. You're an equal opportunity character basher and you do it with humour and sarcasm, not with malice and disdain. Okay, maybe a smidgen of disdain.

#25886   2013/09/30 03:52AM
    Vertigobarbie

I know I haven't been posting in here as regularly as I was but I've been having fun in LSF's rant and rave thread.

Missing the lovely Elizabeth on my screen. Why wasn't she at the christening? I hope it's only because she had to work and couldn't get out of it.

I hope there is something good coming up for Becky and soon otherwise let her go to another show that will use her on regualr basis.

To any Liason fans if you are lurking Hi.
    Still missing Liason but life goes on.

#25887   2013/09/30 06:31AM
    countrylivin

Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Monday,

I know I haven't been posting in here as regularly as I was but I've been having fun in LSF's rant and rave thread.

Missing the lovely Elizabeth on my screen. Why wasn't she at the christening? I hope it's only because she had to work and couldn't get out of it.

I hope there is something good coming up for Becky and soon otherwise let her go to another show that will use her on regualr basis.

To any Liason fans if you are lurking Hi.
    Still missing Liason but life goes on.

I was lurking this morning and was so excited when I saw this thread! Thank you for keeping it going Verti. Hopefully we will see Liz more in the future with a better SL.

#25888   2013/10/01 03:33AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote countrylivin:
    I was lurking this morning and was so excited when I saw this thread! Thank you for keeping it going Verti. Hopefully we will see Liz more in the future with a better SL.

Hey CL,

I've missed posting with all of you. I'm just posting first thing in the morning for now. I took a few days off and now I'm playing catch up.

I would love to see the others pop in for an impromptu GNO.

Have a good day.

#25889   2013/10/01 03:44AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

I can't wait for the weekend. I'm not wishing my life away but I'm looking forward to spending time with friends.

Great start to the week with yesterday's show. I'm glad that Brad finally spilled the beans, even if they didn't want to believe them.
    I have a feeling that Brad's parting words may have a bit of forshadowing to them.

I've enjoyed the break from Kiki/Morgan/Michael/Ava and their shenanigans. Ava deserved that slap and yes it is your fault if your daughter never speaks to you again.

#25890   2013/10/28 04:21AM
    Vertigobarbie

I've missed this thread.
    I hope we get to see some Elizabeth this week and that she's not cleaning Patrick's house again.

I just wish they would stop using an under utilized legacy character to prop up a newbie.

« 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list