List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1050004, Replies: 25895
    « 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:
    #25871   2013/08/28 04:38AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

Typical Sonny yadda yadda yadda.

Am I the only one who thought that when AJ said he couldn't be forgiven for what he did, was talking about Elizabeth and what he said about Jake's accident.

I like Olivia but please please please keep her away from Sonny. Her son was shot by Sonny, her cousin has been shot 3 time and the third time was the "charm" for her death. She was shot because of Sonny. What does it take for this woman to get the message.

Kiki/Morgan, don't care and don't want her anywhere near Michael.

BA has had some great scenes. Finally we can see the real Spinelli and not the bumbling computer genius. Such a shame that they finally give him good meaty material, (that he absolutely nailed), and they stick him on recurring status.

Have a great day everyone.

#25872   2013/09/03 04:01AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday.

Not enough Elizabeth on my screen this week. She had great scenes last week and I wish they would give her more. BH has such great range and should be the lead. I do think that it's her choice to be a supporting actress though, as it gives her more time to spend with her family.

A friend of mine brought up the question of an AJ/Elizabeth MOC. I don't know if they will go that route but I don't want that for Elizabeth.

Great writing last week. Lots of great scenes that brought out some really good acting from some that your rarely get to see it from.

#25873   2013/09/04 04:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

I know I'm probably in the minority but I was really hoping that Silas would turn his head at the last moment and not kiss she who won't be named in this thread. LOL

Why didn't anyone notice that the reason why it took Dr. Clay over an hour to get there with the results, was because he went to see his stylist and got his hair done. Wow for a lawyer, mob boss and a PI they aren't very observant and as a part of their jobs being observant is a necessity.

I kind of liked the Felix/Brad scenes. I guess since they are developing Brad's character, he will be around for awhile. I laughed when they were about to kiss and then Patrick grabbed Brad and punched him. Patrick may have to consider a change of professions. If he keeps decking people he's going to ruin his hands and won't be able to perform surgery anymore.

#25874   2013/09/06 09:02PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

HELLO LADIES!

I have missed posting with all of you! I hope you all had a great summer!

Britt, are you still posting?? I miss our ranting and raving!

So, I hate AJ...he is now on my sh!t list, I want better for Queen Elizabeth.

I know its a very unpopular opinion but I am rooting for Nikabeth! I hated the affair and the writing for both of them at the time but I think they could have a great love story if given the chance...they have awesome chemistry

Also when Nik had the pic of Liz & Aiden on his mantel and he was looking at it? ... he really would treat her well, way better then Lucky or AJ!

#25875   2013/09/11 03:37AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: HELLO LADIES!

I have missed posting with all of you! I hope you all had a great summer!

Britt, are you still posting?? I miss our ranting and raving!

So, I hate AJ...he is now on my sh!t list, I want better for Queen Elizabeth.

I know its a very unpopular opinion but I am rooting for Nikabeth! I hated the affair and the writing for both of them at the time but I think they could have a great love story if given the chance...they have awesome chemistry

Also when Nik had the pic of Liz & Aiden on his mantel and he was looking at it? ... he really would treat her well, way better then Lucky or AJ!

NO NIZ EVER!!!!!

Now that's out of the way Yay LSF popped in.
    I hope you can come in and post more frequently. You've been missed.

I haven't heard from Britt recently but I know she's been busy working and now back to her studies.

I just want more of the lovely Elizabeth on our screens.

#25876   2013/09/11 10:16AM
    xoxoBrittany...

Hey all!

Good work Verti keeping the thread going!

I have been super busy with school!!! This anatomy/physiology class is kicking my @$$

I finally caught up on GH. I wish Elizabeth was on more.

I do not want her with AJ at all!!!!! I don't care if he apologized he is a freaking train wreck waiting to happen.

Elizabeth and Nikolas it wouldn't be the worst thing but I don't know I'm kind of on the fence.

Is Ric coming back? If he is that would be awesome!!! He really did love Elizabeth even though he tried to kill her anyway I just love him as a villain he is amazing.

The whole RoHo as Franco is still weird to me. I miss him as Todd.

I still wish they would have went with Electrick even though Robin is coming back that could have been a good love triangle.

I also wish they never let Matt go, and Steve. Elizabeth is seriously lacking friends. The whole Carly/Elizabeth nice to each other thing though is A LONG time coming!

Maxie and Spinelli have been great lately, I really wish Maxie would tell the truth. I'm starting not to like LuLu and Dante they were jerks to Maxie even though they think the baby is theirs.

I heard BB and KS are having a baby that's great I'm happy for them.

Well, I hope you all are doing great. And I will try to stop in more.

Toodles!

#25877   2013/09/13 12:07AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote xoxoBrittany2488: Hey all!

I have been super busy with school!!! This anatomy/physiology class is kicking my @$$

I do not want her with AJ at all!!!!! I don't care if he apologized he is a freaking train wreck waiting to happen.

Elizabeth and Nikolas it wouldn't be the worst thing but I don't know I'm kind of on the fence.

Is Ric coming back? If he is that would be awesome!!! He really did love Elizabeth even though he tried to kill her anyway I just love him as a villain he is amazing.

I still wish they would have went with Electrick even though Robin is coming back that could have been a good love triangle.

I also wish they never let Matt go, and Steve. Elizabeth is seriously lacking friends. The whole Carly/Elizabeth nice to each other thing though is A LONG time coming!

Maxie and Spinelli have been great lately, I really wish Maxie would tell the truth. I'm starting not to like LuLu and Dante they were jerks to Maxie even though they think the baby is theirs.

Toodles!

BRITT!!! HUGS!!

While I was not a fan of Niz during the whole Luckass thing...but when I read Tyler's interview when he returned and said how much he loved Becky & working with her...he said he was really angry & hurt that when they decided to write for Niz they tried to trash them both...reguardless, I have always loved there friendship and they have amazing chemistry. I'd like to see Niz raise there boys together and for Liz to be treated like the Queen she is...and when Helena returns she can choke on that

IF Ric the DA of Hotness were to return I'd want LiRic...there is no doubt about it! He was thrown under the mob boss for Sonny, Jason & CourtHo...LiRic were way more popular then Journey & TIIC hated it...Yes, Ric did some bad things but he truly does Love Elizabeth...She was his biggest regret and greatest love..his words <3

I had high hopes for AJ! I wanted him to come back to PC stronger and better than ever...get the better of Sonny & Carly and have a great relationship with Michael. Instead we get this whiney @ss hat. ...even if he didn't kill Connie HE STILL grabbed her by the throat and waved a gun in her face and intended to hurt her....he also threw Jake's death in her face...Nik or Ric would NEVER do that.

I hate Spixie ( together, love them seperate ) I just want the baby lie to be revealed now. I still like Ellie, she just needs to be away from Spin.
    Lulu & Dante are being total jerks to Maxie...yes, Maxie is lying but she did have the intention to carry a baby for them and she did almost die.

I could like Britt, if she was fleshed out more and she stayed away from my Prince Nik...maybe pair her up with AJ?

Sabrina...UGH I hate her..she is such a useless twit.

#25878   2013/09/13 03:18AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

Toodles!

BRITT!!! HUGS!!

While I was not a fan of Niz during the whole Luckass thing...but when I read Tyler's interview when he returned and said how much he loved Becky & working with her...he said he was really angry & hurt that when they decided to write for Niz they tried to trash them both...reguardless, I have always loved there friendship and they have amazing chemistry. I'd like to see Niz raise there boys together and for Liz to be treated like the Queen she is...and when Helena returns she can choke on that

IF Ric the DA of Hotness were to return I'd want LiRic...there is no doubt about it! He was thrown under the mob boss for Sonny, Jason & CourtHo...LiRic were way more popular then Journey & TIIC hated it...Yes, Ric did some bad things but he truly does Love Elizabeth...She was his biggest regret and greatest love..his words <3

I had high hopes for AJ! I wanted him to come back to PC stronger and better than ever...get the better of Sonny & Carly and have a great relationship with Michael. Instead we get this whiney @ss hat. ...even if he didn't kill Connie HE STILL grabbed her by the throat and waved a gun in her face and intended to hurt her....he also threw Jake's death in her face...Nik or Ric would NEVER do that.

I hate Spixie ( together, love them seperate ) I just want the baby lie to be revealed now. I still like Ellie, she just needs to be away from Spin.
    Lulu & Dante are being total jerks to Maxie...yes, Maxie is lying but she did have the intention to carry a baby for them and she did almost die.

I could like Britt, if she was fleshed out more and she stayed away from my Prince Nik...maybe pair her up with AJ?

Sabrina...UGH I hate her..she is such a useless twit.

LSF, I actually like Brit with Nik. They have similar backgrounds in that they have evil insane fathers. Helena has worked with Faison in the past so there is a connection there. Helena is evil and Dr. O is just plain insane.

#25879   2013/09/13 03:42AM
    Vertigobarbie

Toodles!

I'm behind on the show as usual. I was caught up at one point but then my PVR decided to act up start taping after the show had already started.

I'm hoping that this becomes AJ's "redemption story." I don't want Elizabeth with either Nik or AJ but if they are the only ones they (TPTB) want to put her with I choose AJ after he has crawled naked on his hands & kness over broken glass in a pool of fresh lava.

#25880   2013/09/13 08:52AM
    ghfanfare

I see the fun posters are in here! I think I may need to take a break from this board. If it isn't spoiler threads all over the place, which I never read, it's the same couple of posters starting a gazillion threads and picking fights or insulting and baiting anyone who disagrees. It gets really old. Sorry. Just had to vent.

Haven't seen yesterday's show yet, but this week was rather slow for me. I just don't care about round 500 of Sonny is mad and grieving and not taking his meds and beating up on people. Boring. And Olivia screeching at him that they all love him and need him...barf.

I did like the Anna/Maxie scenes. KS (or is it now KSB?) is so obviously pg now. Cute. I also liked Monica giving AJ a piece of her mind. AJ really blew it. But there is still time for redemption. I also think SK is doing a good job. Like his AJ much better than BW's.

Unpopular, I know, but I like Carly and Frodd. Just because they are purty. I love that dress that LW has been wearing. As for the lovely Liz, she needs someone new, I think. But that may not be happening because as Veggie said, she is supporting right now, which I'm sure is great for her family. I can certainly understand that.

Well, hope you all have a nice Friday and a great weekend!

« 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list