List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1101000, Replies: 25895
    « 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:
    #25861   2013/08/16 03:46AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F.

Will Britch turn her mother in? I really hope so.
    Hopefully she will take what's she's learned about her mother and learn from it herself.

Loved Anna calling Britta the Britch.

I really hope this ends soon.

Have a great day everyone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 03:47AM
    #25862   2013/08/19 04:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

I've been missing Elizabeth on my screen the last week. When is her story going to pick up? I keep hearing that there is a story for her but nothing ever comes of it. I'm not believing the PTB anymore.

So over Britch and her mother. I don't care anymore about Maxie and the not Lante baby.

I didn't mind the Mac/Felicia wedding but when did Lucy get ordained? Why didn't they have Lesley perform the wedding, she did Scott and Laura's wedding?

#25863   2013/08/22 04:00AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday.

Loved having Elizabeth on my screen for a few days.

Great scenes with AJ. I wouldn't want to get on Elizabeth's bad side. She has mean right hand for a slap. Yes the slap was deserved and she nailed him good.

I can't wait for the truth to come out about the baby. I doubt that Lulu and Maxie's friendship will last through that drama.

Now that Kirsten Storms is pregnant in real life how are they going to cover up her pregnancy now that her character has given birth?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 04:01AM
    #25864   2013/08/22 09:36AM
    ghfanfare

^^^ I am glad Elizabeth walked away from AJ. He's determined to trash his life and obviously a beautiful woman by his side is not enough to stop it. Adios, muchacho.

I was wondering about KS as well. Was it hard for her doing those labor scenes when she has had so many problems in RL? Also wonder if she will need some time off during her RL pregnancy. Maybe they will bring Johnny back then to fill in? One of them has to be working, right?! Although I thought somebody said that BB is wealthy. So maybe not. One can hope, though.

#25865   2013/08/22 09:44AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^ I am glad Elizabeth walked away from AJ. He's determined to trash his life and obviously a beautiful woman by his side is not enough to stop it. Adios, muchacho.

I was wondering about KS as well. Was it hard for her doing those labor scenes when she has had so many problems in RL? Also wonder if she will need some time off during her RL pregnancy. Maybe they will bring Johnny back then to fill in? One of them has to be working, right?! Although I thought somebody said that BB is wealthy. So maybe not. One can hope, though.

I hope Elizabeth doesn't walk into Nik's arms. (insert barf smilely here)

As for BB, doesn't his family own some big conglomerate?

#25866   2013/08/22 09:55AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare: ^^^ I am glad Elizabeth walked away from AJ. He's determined to trash his life and obviously a beautiful woman by his side is not enough to stop it. Adios, muchacho.

As for BB, doesn't his family own some big conglomerate
    ?

Oh, didn't know about that. I thought I read somewhere that his dad was a doctor, but other than that, don't know much about his family.

#25867   2013/08/22 10:13AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

As for BB, doesn't his family own some big conglomerate
    ?

Oh, didn't know about that. I thought I read somewhere that his dad was a doctor, but other than that, don't know much about his family.

Well then you know more than I do.

#25868   2013/08/26 04:20AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

I took a couple of days off from the show and finally caught up yesterday.

Loved the Cam sighting. He's nearly as tall as Elizabeth is. I do confess that I still prefer the original Cam. Elizabeth sitting on the couch holding Cam just doesn't look old enough to have a son that age. (I know her oldest son in real life is about 12.) I swear she has the best skin on daytime TV.

I hope AJ smartens up and that this was temporary. I hate that he said what he did to Elizabeth but when you are that hurt and angry, not to mention that drunk, you lash out and say things your normally wouldn't. That is one hangover he will get no sympathy for.

I would love for all the Jake mentions to really mean something. For me it's becoming like the the Georgie visits. Just bring her back for crying out loud and stop teasing us with the ghostly visits!!!

#25869   2013/08/26 04:33AM
    LuvingGH

Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Monday,

Loved the Cam sighting. He's nearly as tall as Elizabeth is. I do confess that I still prefer the original Cam. Elizabeth sitting on the couch holding Cam just doesn't look old enough to have a son that age. (I know her oldest son in real life is about 12.) I swear she has the best skin on daytime TV.

I hope AJ smartens up and that this was temporary. I hate that he said what he did to Elizabeth but when you are that hurt and angry, not to mention that drunk, you lash out and say things your normally wouldn't. That is one hangover he will get no sympathy for.

I would love for all the Jake mentions to really mean something. For me it's becoming like the the Georgie visits. Just bring her back for crying out loud and stop teasing us with the ghostly visits!!!

Good Morning Verti & My LiasonLovliessss­čśâ

Just doing a drive by, I really miss this place.­čśó. I'm keeping up with some of the happenings on the show from our CreamTeam and Verti I too wish the Jake mentions by Tracey & AJ were leading to his return.

#25870   2013/08/26 06:00AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LuvingGH:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Monday,

Good Morning Verti & My LiasonLovliessss­čśâ

Just doing a drive by, I really miss this place.­čśó. I'm keeping up with some of the happenings on the show from our CreamTeam and Verti I too wish the Jake mentions by Tracey & AJ were leading to his return.

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

A luving sighting. ((((HUGS)))))
    I miss you.

Thanks for the drive by. I always love "seeing" you.

« 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list