List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1080025, Replies: 25895
    « 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:
    #25851   2013/08/08 04:44AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

I enjoyed yesterday's show for the most part. I can so do away with all things Morgan Corinthos.

Loved Elizabeth giving Tracy what she deserved. Tracy has gotten away with a lot of crap over the years so now it's her turn to be on the receiving end.

I can't wait to see Ava's reaction to the front page of the paper. Boy is she going to have words for Derek/Julian.

Looking forward to today's show.

Have a great day everyone.

#25852   2013/08/08 10:18AM
    ghfanfare

^^^I do not like Olivia mooning over Sonny either! She can do so much better than him. What has he ever done for her or for any woman but cause them grief? He is the most selfish, annoying character on the show. Ugh.

Well, I've tried to give it a chance, but I'm not feeling the Liz/AJ connection at all. I hope they don't drag it out much longer, but then I guess that would mean Elizabeth's next hookup will be Prince Nik. Not sure I can tolerate that one either, but we'll see.

I am interested in the Jeromes and how it plays out. Don't understand the fuss about Julian being Sam's dad.

Also liking the Ava/Silas stuff. Definitely enjoying ME in this new role as the smarmy doctor. Fun to see him playing something besides John McBain.

Hope you all are doing well and have a good day.

#25853   2013/08/13 03:51AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^I do not like Olivia mooning over Sonny either! She can do so much better than him. What has he ever done for her or for any woman but cause them grief? He is the most selfish, annoying character on the show. Ugh.

Well, I've tried to give it a chance, but I'm not feeling the Liz/AJ connection at all. I hope they don't drag it out much longer, but then I guess that would mean Elizabeth's next hookup will be Prince Nik. Not sure I can tolerate that one either, but we'll see.

I am interested in the Jeromes and how it plays out. Don't understand the fuss about Julian being Sam's dad.

Also liking the Ava/Silas stuff. Definitely enjoying ME in this new role as the smarmy doctor. Fun to see him playing something besides John McBain.

Hope you all are doing well and have a good day.

Hi fanfare,
    I had a 4 day weekend and yes I didn't visit the mb during that time.

Let them bring on someone new for Elizabeth because there no way I want her with Nik. If her options are Nik or AJ, I would rather see her with AJ. Besides with Nik his dead relatives are never dead and that equals greater danger for Elizabeth and her children.

Yes, Silas and Ava. They have great chemistry and I love to see their scenes.

#25854   2013/08/13 03:56AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday,

I love the return of the vets. Yesterday's show was great between, Luke/Holly/Sean and Anna/Duke lots of vet airtime.

Loving the chemistry between Silas and Ava. Silas has so much more chemistry with Ava than he does Sxx.

Wow Michael could you look any more desperate. I confess I cringed a bit with the Michael scenes.

I can't wait for Morgan's house of card to blow up in his face. Once Kiki finds out that he DID know about the "big" secret it's adios to you. I think I see an annulment coming sooner rather than later.

#25855   2013/08/13 07:42AM
    Axl Rose

Perhaps Jake is alive and he is at Dr. Obrecht's clinic in Switzerland considering Jake's uncle A.J. was at Dr. Obrecht's clinic at one time

#25856   2013/08/13 08:40AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Axl Rose: Perhaps Jake is alive and he is at Dr. Obrecht's clinic in Switzerland considering Jake's uncle A.J. was at Dr. Obrecht's clinic at one time

I personally would love that but we can only wait and see what the writers give us.

#25857   2013/08/13 08:44AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Axl Rose: Perhaps Jake is alive and he is at Dr. Obrecht's clinic in Switzerland considering Jake's uncle A.J. was at Dr. Obrecht's clinic at one time

I personally would love that but we can only wait and see what the writers give us.

But if Jake is alive at Obrecht's clinic then it would be bittersweet because of the fact that Jason is dead

#25858   2013/08/13 09:22AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

But if Jake is alive at Obrecht's clinic then it would be bittersweet because of the fact that Jason is dead

It most certainly would. If Jake was found alive, he would be another potential doner for Danny as his older half-brother and he would be involved in the Q story. As a great-grandchild of Edward Quartermaine, he would be entitled to 5% of the voting shares. Elizabeth would have control of the shares as his mother and guardian and I'm sure she would vote those shares in AJ's favour.

I, personally, would love to see that. There is another vote and Tracy thinks she's won because she has Lucy's 1% but then in walks Elizabeth with Jake and votes Jake's shares to AJ. Jake's 5% gives AJ the advantage over Tracy.

#25859   2013/08/14 04:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

There were somethings about yesterday's show that I didn't like.
    Sabrina, shut up you are looking desperate and insecure.
    I hated the Karaoke. Personally I've never been a fan of it.

Loved seeing Mac and Kevin dressed up as their alter egos.

Loved that there was no Morgan/Kiki/Michael crappola to see.

Loved that the focus was mainly on the vets, Anna/Duke, Mac/Felicia and Kevin/Lucy.

#25860   2013/08/15 03:53AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good Morning and So Happy It's Thursday,

I had a busy day yesterday so I haven't yesterday's show but I hope to catch up on it during my lunch break on YT.

There better be some good stuff happening after the way it ended on Tuesday.

« 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list