List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1094016, Replies: 25895
    « 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:
    #25841   2013/07/31 04:12AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

I'm finally caught up on the show.

Now Frodd is going to fall for Carly becuase she said she loves him when he was "Jason". No surprise there.

Morgan is marrying Kiki and the marriage will be based on a lie. No surprise there either.

New guy showed up and someone else is pulling his strings. This could be intertesting. I hope it doesn't fall flat.

I guess the conversation that Connie heard is going to lead to her exit story.

Have a great everyone.

#25842   2013/07/31 06:30AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote alikat: Hello Liason Nation...how's everyone?

I'm fine...checking in because I finally got caught up on GH this weekend.

What do you think of GH these days? I am finding it very entertaining. Just trying to keep an open mind and not be too critical. I feel like if I look for every little flaw, it drains my enjoyment of the show.

I'm enjoying the show for the most part as well. You know I like to watch in spurts where I get to see multiple shows at a time. I find with soaps, and with soap like shows at night, I enjoy them better when I don't have to wait to find out what happened. I could certainly pick apart the show in several areas but there's one constant that keeps me from doing that. Regardless of predictability, the new regime (nearly new LOL) understands the genre and the soap viewer. I appreciate that most of all. I don't care if I watched you die and now you're alive. I care about seeing lots of characters I care about, interaction with all storylines and lots of overlapping storylines and writing to the characters core.

The biggest thing is that we are seeing more storylines, more character involvement and not just the almighty three and their sidekicks.

Also, I think this writer recognizes the capability or lack thereof in some of their stars and isn't continuing the goal of trying to get Emmys out of them.

Now, I will say one thing though...I have been so disappointed in Maurice Benard lately. He just doesn't seem very happy and it shows. Like Steve Burton, I'd rather see him leave for a while, go to a different show or do some other projects than waste away on GH. Steve was very obviously in a rut and so is Maurice. It's just sad because the man is extremely talented but a new viewer who hasn't seen his work wouldn't know that now. JMO as always.

#25843   2013/07/31 06:33AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat: Hello Liason Nation...how's everyone?

I'm fine...checking in because I finally got caught up on GH this weekend.

Well look who suddenly popped up.
    Have missed seeing you in here and on the board. I was about to text you to see how things were going.

Same ole same ole. The industry is touch and go so it's a little nerve wracking. 90% of the time I appreciate working for a family owned company because they see you as part of their extended family in lieu of a figure on a spreadsheet. However, this family has been fighting lately and as HR I tend to be dragged into the middle at times. I'm living the 10% lately with some of them. The marina is a lot of fun though. Love being able to bring Josie to work with me and working in such a laid back atmosphere.

#25844   2013/07/31 06:37AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Monday,

Slowly getting caught up. I'm actually enjoying Froddson as I've seen him called. For being taken by a stranger, Danny seems to be awfuly comfortable with Frodd.
    Who knows where Cartini are taking us with this but I will go along for the ride.

It's nice to see Carly not being snarky with Elizabeth for a change.

Loved Frodd in the leather jacket. Yes I'm still a week behind but catching up soon.

Have a great day everyone.

LOL about Danny and Froddson. I noticed the same thing. Danny seemed to settle right into Franco's arms. The last week was really good, I thought. Almost felt like a sweeps week with the plots building up.

I still have to catch up on last week's show but, shhh don't tell, I ytubed July 19th show on my phone and watched it on my lunch break.

I fun to watch Frodd being Jason because he truly believes he is Jason.

OMG Roger Howarth NAILED IT when on the 18th he came down the stairs in the black t-shirt, jeans & leather jacket. Just the way he came down the stairs and then talked to Sam...first time I've rewound her scenes in a while.

#25845   2013/08/01 03:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Monday,

Slowly getting caught up. I'm actually enjoying Froddson as I've seen him called. For being taken by a stranger, Danny seems to be awfuly comfortable with Frodd.
    Who knows where Cartini are taking us with this but I will go along for the ride.

It's nice to see Carly not being snarky with Elizabeth for a change.

Loved Frodd in the leather jacket. Yes I'm still a week behind but catching up soon.

LOL about Danny and Froddson. I noticed the same thing. Danny seemed to settle right into Franco's arms. The last week was really good, I thought. Almost felt like a sweeps week with the plots building up.

I still have to catch up on last week's show but, shhh don't tell, I ytubed July 19th show on my phone and watched it on my lunch break.

I fun to watch Frodd being Jason because he truly believes he is Jason.

OMG Roger Howarth NAILED IT when on the 18th he came down the stairs in the black t-shirt, jeans & leather jacket. Just the way he came down the stairs and then talked to Sam...first time I've rewound her scenes in a while.

Yes he did. I just wish they would do something different with Frodd.

#25846   2013/08/01 04:14AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

Is Derek going to be the new man in Oliva's life? Their first meeting was the classic set up. First antagonists then the undeniable attraction and then coupledom.

Morgan that nightmare was your conscious telling you that starting your life together based on a lie is going to blow up in your face. I'm so over Morgan and Kiki, not that I was ever onboard with them. Can Morgan go the way of Kristina? One screen one day and the next gone, only to find out a few months later that he's gone back to college out of town.

Since when are the parents allowed in a hospital lab when the doctor and not the techs are doing tests? I know it's a soap but some things need to be kept true to life. In this instance it should be real life not reel life.
    I did, however, like the bonding scene with Silas and Rafe.

Obviously Connie's knowledge of Kiki's true parentage is going to be the actress' exit story.

#25847   2013/08/01 08:32AM
    Cyber

Liz/Nik/Britch - I don't see jealousy there, just concern about a friend she's known for a long time. Yes Nik made the comment about her being jealous but I know that Elizabeth is feeling conflicted. I don't want to see her in another stupid mess like she was a few years ago. This is why I want to see her in a relationship with a new character even if I do find myself enjoying Quiz.

I didn't interpret Liz's reaction to Britt as being jealous either esp after she asked Patrick to intervene. Its not like Britt hasn't been manipulating and scheming agaisnt her friend (Patrick).

If I felt this way about someone my friend was becoming involved with on any level; I would at least mention it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/01 08:32AM
    #25848   2013/08/02 04:13AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F.

Yay it's Friday and a long weekend. I've come to the conclusion that I need a vacation and I need one soon.

Loved seeing Duke on our screens again. Love his scenes with Ava as well. If anyone scares Ava at the moment I think it's Duke.

Carly and Sonny should just suck it up and admit that they were bad parents and should stay out of their children's lives right now.

Still not caring about Morgan and Kiki.

Did I say that I loved Duke being on? I hope the addition of the Jeromes means that we get to see more of Duke and Anna.

#25849   2013/08/06 04:11AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

Enjoying the show once again. Love seeing the vets once again. I am looking forward to seeing today's show and it's been a long time since I've said that.

#25850   2013/08/07 03:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

Yay we finally got some Elizabeth on our screens.

I do have to confess that I missed most of the show because of not sleeping well the last few weeks and I dozed off.
    The good news is that I saved it, so I can watch it again and see what I missed.

For what I did see, it was good to see Mac again. I just wich they would show more of him, or at least have him be more than just the bartender/owner of the Floating Rib. Sorry but it will always be Jake's to me.

Now Morgan is trying to "buy" Kiki but where is the money coming from? He doesn't have a job nor does he have a credit card. I guess it's part of the LOTS of money that he owes Ava. Nothing like taking money from your future mother-in-law to buy gifts for your girlfriend. Is Ava going to pay for the wedding and engagement rings as well?
    Right now he comes across as freeloader. Not working and living in his girlfriend/fiancée's "family" home rent free.

I hate that they have Olivia mooning over Sonny and she is surely much smarter than that. He's really not all that. Can you say smary and narcissistic? For someone who wasn't raised by or had much interaction with his father, Morgan is more like Sonny than I first thought.

I'm keeping an open mind on Derek Wells/Julian. I don't like the way he manhandled Maxie but that could be explained further down the line. There's a setup there for him and Alexis.

Connie you could have tried harder than that to tell Sonny about the story coming out the next day. Julian has some explaining to do to Ava about it as well.

« 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list