List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 12:57PM, Views: 1119996, Replies: 26079
    « 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 » »| page:
    #25831   2013/07/23 03:51AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

I'm slowly getting caught up on last weeks shows. I loved the look on Ava's face when Frodd said his name was Jason Morgan. You have to admit, whether you like the story or not, RoHo does a great job.

Looking forward to Ava and Silas' previous relationship coming out. I'm pretty sure we can figure out what Ava is hiding from Silas.

Maura West has been a great addition to the show and I for one am enjoying her.

Have a great day everyone.

#25832   2013/07/24 04:24AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

It's really cooled off here today and the good news is that there is no humidity.

Still not caught up on the show but slowly working on it.

#25833   2013/07/26 03:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F.

I hate not knowing what's going on but due to unforseen circumstances I'm still not caught up.

It sounds like some are enjoying the show and others not so much from what I've read on the board. That's nothing unusal because we all like different things and that's what opens the door for discussion.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Have a great day everyone.

#25834   2013/07/29 03:53AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

Slowly getting caught up. I'm actually enjoying Froddson as I've seen him called. For being taken by a stranger, Danny seems to be awfuly comfortable with Frodd.
    Who knows where Cartini are taking us with this but I will go along for the ride.

It's nice to see Carly not being snarky with Elizabeth for a change.

Loved Frodd in the leather jacket. Yes I'm still a week behind but catching up soon.

#25835   2013/07/29 06:52AM
    alikat

Hello Liason Nation...how's everyone?

I'm fine...checking in because I finally got caught up on GH this weekend.

#25836   2013/07/29 09:03AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat: Hello Liason Nation...how's everyone?

What do you think of GH these days? I am finding it very entertaining. Just trying to keep an open mind and not be too critical. I feel like if I look for every little flaw, it drains my enjoyment of the show.

#25837   2013/07/29 09:14AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Monday,

Slowly getting caught up. I'm actually enjoying Froddson as I've seen him called. For being taken by a stranger, Danny seems to be awfuly comfortable with Frodd.
    Who knows where Cartini are taking us with this but I will go along for the ride.

Loved Frodd in the leather jacket. Yes I'm still a week behind but catching up soon.

LOL about Danny and Froddson. I noticed the same thing. Danny seemed to settle right into Franco's arms. The last week was really good, I thought. Almost felt like a sweeps week with the plots building up.

#25838   2013/07/29 09:34AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Hello Liason Nation...how's everyone?

Well look who suddenly popped up.
    Have missed seeing you in here and on the board. I was about to text you to see how things were going.

#25839   2013/07/29 09:36AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Monday,

LOL about Danny and Froddson. I noticed the same thing. Danny seemed to settle right into Franco's arms. The last week was really good, I thought. Almost felt like a sweeps week with the plots building up.

I still have to catch up on last week's show but, shhh don't tell, I ytubed July 19th show on my phone and watched it on my lunch break.

I fun to watch Frodd being Jason because he truly believes he is Jason.

#25840   2013/07/30 03:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday.

I'm almost caught up on the show. I just have Friday's and yesterday's shows left to watch along with today's show and then I'm all caught up.

I find myself not caring about Taylor, TJ, Molly or Rafe. I'm sure there's more to Taylor's story but I don't care enough about the character to care.

Liz/Nik/Britch - I don't see jealousy there, just concern about a friend she's known for a long time. Yes Nik made the comment about her being jealous but I know that Elizabeth is feeling conficted. I don't want to see her in another stupid mess like she was a few years ago. This is why I want to see her in a relationship with a new character even if I do find myself enjoying Quiz.

I can see where they are heading with Frodd/Carly. She told "Jason" that she loves him, now Frodd thinks she loves him because he was the "Jason" she said she loved.

While I'm enjoying the show as a whole, I finding it a little too predictable at the same time.

« 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list