List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 09:16AM, Views: 1169662, Replies: 26255
    « 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 » »| page:
    #25821   2013/07/08 04:02AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

Well I got home on Friday to find that my PVR didn't tape Friday's show. Thank you to all of the loyal viewers who tape the show and post it to YT!!!!

Britch was over the top in her raction to a doll, just wait until her baby is born. I've had a baby get me from each end but I still love them and never threw them across a room or yelled at them for it. It comes with the territory.

I did like the meeting of Britch and Nik. Spencer was so cute and so polite in introducing himself to her. I wonder if we will get some background info from Britch that she got close to Patrick on her mother's orders and that with Nik we can see the "real" Britch. I wouldn't mind seeing what happens in a pairing with them. Anything to keep him away from Elizabeth.

Emma is so cute. Hey naysayers, she's a normal little girl and yes children act out.

Nice to see the outrage from Michael in how he found Kiki tied up. I was really hoping he would punch out Morgan for being such an idiot. Morgan only cares for himself typical for a Corinthos male - look at his father. You would think he would be a little less like that because he spent a lot of time away from his father.

I enjoyed the Quiz and Aiden scenes. I just wish they would write them having different conversations and stop rehashing their pasts. Time to move on people or the past will definitely colour your future and it won't be rosy.

I have to admit that I liked Shawn for admitting that he likes what he does. Yes he loves Alexis but he still has to be true to himself. A person has to change because they want to change. Changing themselves to please another person never works out.

Have a great day everyone.

#25822   2013/07/09 02:39AM
    Living Liason

Been a million years since I posted - in part bc I don't really watch anymore. However, I happened to catch one segment of the 4th of July scenes and what did I hear? Liason's song! Love the song but wasn't prepared to hear it now that there is no Liason. And, while AJ and Elizabeth are cute enough together, they don't have that same raw pull for me as Liason.

Don't get me wrong, I realize no Steve means no Liason and I am all for Elizabeth moving on but ... I liked when that song meant something.

Happy summer all.

#25823   2013/07/10 04:14AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Living Liason: Been a million years since I posted - in part bc I don't really watch anymore. However, I happened to catch one segment of the 4th of July scenes and what did I hear? Liason's song! Love the song but wasn't prepared to hear it now that there is no Liason. And, while AJ and Elizabeth are cute enough together, they don't have that same raw pull for me as Liason.

Don't get me wrong, I realize no Steve means no Liason and I am all for Elizabeth moving on but ... I liked when that song meant something.

Happy summer all.

OMG Here's a name I haven't seen in a long time.
    I agree with you. Hearing Liason's song with no Liason is very bittersweet. I still like the song though.

#25824   2013/07/10 04:21AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day.

I hate this hot humid weather. I just wish we would get a mega thunder storm and have the humidity break.

*********Specutlation**************************************

Silas is really Kiki's father and Ava has kept it from both Silas and Franco. It's not hard to reach that conculsion as I find that RC's writing is becoming predictable.

******************end speculation***************************

This whole Brad thing is over the top ridiculous. My brother is a Medical Lab Technologist and has been for very many years. Can you say highly unprofressional and grounds for employment termination. I have no idea where RC thinks he's going with this but it is just down right disgusting and totally unnecessary. I have no issue with the character being gay and trolling for a sex partner but to have him proposition a straight man who was raped by a man while in prision is just too much. I really hope that the GH watchers who regulary tweet FV and RC are letting them know in spades that this is totally uncalled for.

I hope this story get nipped in the bud PDQ!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 04:22AM
    #25825   2013/07/12 04:00AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F.

Well I'm behind in the show again but this time it was by choice.
    I've decided that I want to do a mini marathon this weekend so I watched other shows instead.

The last show I watched was Wednesday's and I'm so glad that Michael was able to "get the goods" on Brad and Britch and therefore avoid the "date" with Brad. That whole short-lived blip was totally unecessary and disgusting. I'm in no way shape or form a homophobe, you are who you are but when a person tells you they are straight and not interested drop it!!!!

Many years ago my "date" for an office Christmas party was a gay man. I'm almost certain that one of the reasons why he agreed to go with me was because of my reaction when he told me. I asked him if he wanted to come with me and he kind of hemmed and hawed and finally said he was gay. My reaction was so what? I had told he could say no and I wouldn't be offended. We were a small office and I would have been the only one going stag as I wasn't dating anyone at the time.

#25826   2013/07/15 03:38AM
    Vertigobarbie

I loved the scenes with Georgie and Maxie on Friday. I hate hate hate that the previous regime killed her off. I'm sure that there was a lot they could have done with Georgie.

I enjoyed scenes with Heather and Silas. He sure knew how to play her. Let's hope he follows through on what he promised her because Heather doesn't like it when you don't do what you promised to do.

I'm hoping we get some Elizabeth scenes this week. I hate it when she's not on. They just need to give her a good juicy story because she's got the chops to pull it off.

#25827   2013/07/16 03:34AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

I hope all are keeping cool in the hot areas and safe in the Canadian Prairies where there are severe tornado watches.

I have to confess that I wasn't too impressed with yesterday's show. To me it felt like filler and I also have to admit that no one story is actually grabbing my attention.

I want more Q interaction. Their scenes are always entertaining. The Q's were always at their best when they are trying one up each other while undermining each other at the same time.

Have a great day and stay cool.

#25828   2013/07/17 03:53AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day.

I can't wait for the weekend to get here. It's supposed to cool off this weekend and I can finally get the housework that I've been putting off done.

So I haven't watched the show yet this week. As I said in an earlier post there isn't much that is really grabbing my attention, hopefully things will pick up soon.

Have a great day and stay cool.

#25829   2013/07/19 04:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F.

I'm so glad the weekend is finally here.
    I love air conditioning.

Don't know when I'll be able to catch up on the show but it sounds like I've missed some good Ava/Carly scenes. I look forward to seeing them.

Have a great day everyone and a great weekend.

#25830   2013/07/22 03:47AM
    Vertigobarbie

Well the tornados missed us but we got some wicked thunder storms, which took care of the humidity and cooled things off. Let's hope it lasts and I can move back home.

I hope everyone is having a good summer.

« 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list