List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:37PM, Views: 1183958, Replies: 26307
    « 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 » »| page:
    #25811   2013/06/24 03:22AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

At least I hope it's a happy Monday for most of you.
    Real life is still rearing it's ugly head, so I haven't caught up on last week's shows.

I did hear that the lovely Elizabeth made an appearance on Friday, so I have that to look forward to seeing.

Have a great day everyone.

#25812   2013/06/25 03:50AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

I hear we had Elizabeth on again yesterday.
    I can't wait for this real life stuff to end, so things can go back to "normal". LOL

Still not caught up on the show but from some of what I've read here makes me glad I haven't watched.

#25813   2013/06/26 03:44AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

I have decided that today is a good day.
    It's off to a good start a co-worker just came in and gave me money saying I want to pay for your breakfast, right out of the blue. She is such a sweet person.

Love that I have more Elizabeth to catch up on but, while clearing old stuff that I don't care about off of my DVR, I accidentally deleted yesterday's show. Now I will have to watch it on YT.

I am so looking forward to the long weekend this week. Relaxation here I come.

#25814   2013/06/27 03:52AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

Just popping in to say Hi to LSF, Britt and Ali.

#25815   2013/06/28 03:37AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Friday,

I'm slowly starting to get caught up on the show. Finally a show with Elizabeth on it. She looks lovely as always.
    Based on where I'm at now, there is definitely more to Ava than what's been shown.

What can I say; Morgan blah blah blah, Kiki blah blah blah.
    I just don't see any chemistry between the two of them.

Why am I not surprised that Rafe was back and Silas has decided that he is going to treat Danny? Does GH have a shortage of doctors that any one can come in from another hospital and instantly be given a job there.

Nuances people, nuances. Nuances can make or break a scene. For crying out loud I wish this person would learn how to do nuances or at least look up the word and finally figure out what it means!!!!!
    Is it any wonder that their scenes are flat and one-note.

I guess that's enough of a rant for now.

Have a great day everyone. Happy Canada Day Weekend to all of my fellow Canadian posters.

#25816   2013/06/28 08:56AM
    xoxoBrittany...

Hey Verti!

Good job keeping the thread going.

So this week I sprained my foot and tore some ligaments in it, and I have been needing to use crutches which I'm not very good at using. And it's my b-day on Sunday and I'm going to be limping it is my own fault though for climbing on rocks in flip flops

I don't want Elizabeth with AJ, her and Nikolas eh not really sure I want that either.

Maxie's scenes have been so good, I wish she would tell the truth so she can raise her child.

Have a good day everyone!

#25817   2013/07/03 03:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote xoxoBrittany2488: Hey Verti!

Good job keeping the thread going.

So this week I sprained my foot and tore some ligaments in it, and I have been needing to use crutches which I'm not very good at using. And it's my b-day on Sunday and I'm going to be limping it is my own fault though for climbing on rocks in flip flops

I don't want Elizabeth with AJ, her and Nikolas eh not really sure I want that either.

Maxie's scenes have been so good, I wish she would tell the truth so she can raise her child.

Have a good day everyone!

Hey Britt!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your sprained foot and torn ligaments.

I did that 13 years ago but I lost my footing on metal stairs in the winter. I was walking with a cane for weeks and I still have some swelling in my ankle to this day. The Dr. I saw at the clinic said I would have been better off breaking my ankle.

Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was a good one.

#25818   2013/07/03 03:52AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

I'm finally all caught up on GH. I will rant about nuances again. Seriously, you are told that while the protocol is working; your son still needs a bone marrow transplant and you just stand there looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

It was nice to see some of the vets again. Lucy is not a quitter and it's nice to see her not giving up and trying to a business off the ground. How did I know that Lucy would approach Milo to work in the new Deceiption? That bit was absolutely obvious.

You all know that I'm an Elizabeth fan and a BH fan, so don't throw stones at me for this one. I think a part of Elizabeth is enjoying the fact that both AJ and Nik want her. I can understand her hesitance with Nik because of the whole Lucky thing and the total ick factor the first go round had for me. This go around does too but TC is looking good shirtless. I just want Elizabeth away from all things Spencer/Cassadine.

I would like to see what happens with AJ. As she said he's changed and she is willing to take that chance with him. At lease with him you won't get the push-pull we had with Liason. (Yes, you all know I am a Liason fan and always will be but unless SBu comes back it's not going to happen now.) You can't say that there's no danger to her being involved with a Quartermaine. They try to kill each other; they blackmail each other and not to mention the fact that while they'll do it to each other they'll circle the wagons to protect their own. Although, with Franco in the mix that could change.

JD, I hope you don't mind me paraphrasing you.

Morgan, Shut The EFF Up!!! He gives me a headache and I can't stand Kiki with him. I find her a little less obnoxious with Frodd and Michael.

Speaking of Michael, I loved his reaction when he found out about AJ and Carly doing the deed.
    I'm really enjoying the Michael/AJ scenes and I would love to see more of them.

#25819   2013/07/04 03:59AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy July 4th to my US friends.
    Just for Ali Happy Thirsty July 4th Thursday.

I hope you all enjoy your celebrations and have great weather for the fireworks.

Wasn't overly impressed with yesterday's show. Olivia is now second guessing everything that Sonny is doing for her. Is she reading more into it or will it come to fruition? Personally I hope not. Olivia jump into that wheelchair and wheel yourself as far away from Sonny as you can.

Still not into Morgan and Kiki, not going for Kiki and Michael either. I'm sure it will come out that they aren't really related, thus opening Kiki and Michael for a romance.

While everyone is going on about the ick factor that they are cousins, I know a couple who are cousins who fell in love and got married. They've been happily married for years, have three healthy children and I'm not sure how many happy healthy grandchildren. Heck in the town my Mom grew up in it seemed like every other person I met was a relative or married to a relative. LOL

Happy 4th of July and have a great day everyone.

#25820   2013/07/05 03:25AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F!!!!!!!!!

It's been a very trying 3 weeks for me but I need to put that behind me and try to focus on the good. (That's easier said than done.)

Seeing as yesterday was a holiday and GH was a repeat I didn't bother to watch again. I will watch the new one unless they decide to show us some vintage GH and the I would watch it in a heartbeat.

Have a great day everyone. Enjoy your holiday weekend and stay safe.

« 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list