List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1094187, Replies: 25895
    « 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 » »| page:
    #25801   2013/06/12 11:33AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Hello Brit!!! * waving like a crazy lady *

Ali, hope you feel better soon!

Today's GH was pretty good...the Duke & Emma scenes were SO ADORABLE <3

I DO NOT want Olivia with Sonny...please just give her somebody else, ANYBODY else....I have been enjoying the Connie/Liv scenes but I really don't want them fighting over that loser!

Yes, loved Duke and Emma. And totally agree on the Olivia/Connie thing. What could they possibly see in loser Sonny?! Ugh.

His super sperm or could it be they are looking at him through Bensonhurst glasses and remembering the Sonny from their teenage years before he became involved in the mob business. They could do so much better than him.

#25802   2013/06/13 03:39AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

I confess, I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday but I guess that make sense because yesterday felt like Thursday.

Wow Carly is just making things worse for herself. Franco ain't no dummy, so he's sure that you were setting him up.

I'm guessing that Franco is now going to use this to blackmail Carly.

I'm not a big Carly fan but I seem to be heading back into that I don't like Carly phase again.

We finally got to see Dante hovering over his mother, where he should have been all along, instead of investigating the shooting.

Could Taylor be anymore obvious?
    Not liking the character at all and I can understand how she and the Britch get along.

To me this show felt more like filler than substance.

I hope today's show is better.

Love that the gorgeous Elizabeth (Becky Herbst), is the female with the highest episode count for the show so far this year.

Have a great day everyone.

#25803   2013/06/14 03:50AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F!!!

It's finally here YAY!!!!!

I do have a bit of a dilemma today. I have a retirement gathering to go to tonight and I don't know what to wear.

This is for Ali, I'm sure there will be cops there because it's being held at the Police Association.

I don't really have much to say about yesterday's show but this.............

Your son has been diagnosed with Lukemia and you're upset and crying in your mother's arms; your mother is wiping the tears from her eyes but when you turn back around your eyes are dry and no signs of tears. Something does not compute there.

#25804   2013/06/14 06:15AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and T.G.I.F!!!

I do have a bit of a dilemma today. I have a retirement gathering to go to tonight and I don't know what to wear.

This is for Ali, I'm sure there will be cops there because it's being held at the Police Association.

Your son has been diagnosed with Lukemia and you're upset and crying in your mother's arms; your mother is wiping the tears from her eyes but when you turn back around your eyes are dry and no signs of tears. Something does not compute there.

Well if cops are going to be there then you should definitely dress sl*tty!!!!

#25805   2013/06/14 07:35AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and T.G.I.F!!!

Well if cops are going to be there then you should definitely dress sl*tty!!!!

Ali, I sent you a text in reply to this. LOL

#25806   2013/06/17 05:59AM
    alikat

Veggie I never got your text. I still have the flu. I called my dad and said "can we do fathers day on another day?" And then slept all day from Nyquil

#25807   2013/06/18 03:39AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Veggie I never got your text. I still have the flu. I called my dad and said "can we do fathers day on another day?" And then slept all day from Nyquil

Well that sucks.

Hope you are feeling better. I was home sick yesterday with a huge migraine. I haven't had one for a while and I don't want another one. I think it's the unsettled weather we've been having.

#25808   2013/06/18 03:43AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

So Michael and Kiki are finally aware that they are cousins. LOL Yup lots of conflicting feelings there.
    I was getting to the point of how much longer is this going to drag out.

I really enjoyed the AJ/Franco/Tracy scenes. Show Franco what the Quartermaines are made of and how they throw each other under the bus.

#25809   2013/06/19 04:29AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

Missing the gorgeous Elizabeth on my tv screen.

I'm liking the Q scenes and am glad that Kiki and Michael finally know who each other is. I couldn't take it if they continued to drag that out.

I liked the Rafe/Molly scenes. They were very touching and HP looked beautiful in her blue prom dress.

Taylor is over the top and I really don't like her. If TJ sleeps with her the teen pregnancy story, if there is going to be one, will most likely be Taylor and TJ.

I'm glad Shawn called out Alexis on her past. If only he knew about her killing Luis Alcazar and faking an insanity plea as well. Glad to see the writers using some history by bring up Kiefer's death.

I'm in no way absolving Shawn for his part in Carly's fiasco of trying to kill Franco but Alexis deserved to have her hypocrisy pointed out to her. Don't get me wrong I am an Alexis fan but I'm not going to make excuses for my faves when they are in the wrong.

#25810   2013/06/20 03:42AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

I didn't get to see yesterday's show yet. Lots of personal stuff going on right now, so I don't think I'll be around much as I deal with real life.

« 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list