List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 09:17PM, Views: 1129797, Replies: 26134
    « 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 » »| page:
    #25791   2013/06/11 11:07AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Quote xoxoBrittany2488: Hello all!
    Summer school reminds me of the Britch! Pure hell to sit there and listen to it, especially my Sociology class my teacher is foreign so half the time I have no idea what she is saying

I find the days Elizabeth is not on GH to be EXTREMELY BORING other than RoHo. I thought I wouldn't like it that Franco is back but RoHo is so amazing that I am entertained.

I did however enjoy Lante scenes when she got her memory back. And I can actually tolerate Kiki/Lauren when she is with Michael. But I wish they never brought back Morgan he is SO ANNOYING. The whole 'teen scene' is not good. It will never compare to Jason/Robin/Stone/Jagger/Brenda/AJ/Karen or the Fab 4.

Hope you all are well now I must study for a mid term...

As Johnny would say brav-freakin-o!

Britt!!! *waving madly*
    Good luck on the mid term and I agree with you on the lack of Elizabeth on our screens. RoHo's scenes are the only ones that peak my interest when BH isn't on.

#25792   2013/06/11 11:20AM
    alikat

Home sick flu dying blah dog being pain

#25793   2013/06/11 11:24AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Home sick flu dying blah dog being pain

I hope you feel better soon. Send your dog to me as long as she has all of her shots and I'll take her to my parent's house and let her playin the rain.

#25794   2013/06/11 12:33PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Hello Brit!!! * waving like a crazy lady *

Ali, hope you feel better soon!

Today's GH was pretty good...the Duke & Emma scenes were SO ADORABLE <3

I DO NOT want Olivia with Sonny...please just give her somebody else, ANYBODY else....I have been enjoying the Connie/Liv scenes but I really don't want them fighting over that loser!

#25795   2013/06/12 03:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

If it wasn't for the fact that it's Pizza Day at work and I am on the set up/serving/clean up crew I would have taken today off. This no sleeping for 3 nights just puts a crimp in your ability to function.

Emma Drake you scene stealer you. She was so adorable in her scenes with Anna and Duke. Loved loved loved Duke sitting there letting Emma do his hair and make-up and even going so far as to wear the earrings and a tu-tu. That scene brought back some good memories for me. I remember my sister and I putting curlers in the hair of a friend of my parents. He just sat there and let us curl his hair. Not that he had a lot of it and what he did have was very short because of being in the Military. I know it's just a show but what wonderful memories for Robin's daughter to keep.

Elizabeth was beautiful as always. I've never seen anyone look as gorgeous as she does in a pair of scrubs. I just wish she was on our screens more and that AJ would come clean about what happened. Theoretically they weren't "together" when he bumped uglies with Carly but he's made matters worse by not telling her right away.
    Nik is embracing his Cassadine side by manipulating the situation with his knowledge. I just hope Elizabeth doesn't go to Nik because of what AJ has kept from her. I would rather she moved on with someone else.

Carly, this is going to come back and bite you on the A$$ big time. Wait until Sonny finds out. The fact that you are the mother of his children won't help you one iota.

Why is Dante in on the investigation of this shooting? Can you say HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST? Your mother is the victim, that's a BIG NO NO. Are there no other detectives available to assist Anna? I guess the PCPD is either short staffed or just a two man team.

Have a great day everyone.

#25796   2013/06/12 07:44AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote xoxoBrittany2488: Hello all!
    Summer school reminds me of the Britch! Pure hell to sit there and listen to it, especially my Sociology class my teacher is foreign so half the time I have no idea what she is saying

I find the days Elizabeth is not on GH to be EXTREMELY BORING other than RoHo. I thought I wouldn't like it that Franco is back but RoHo is so amazing that I am entertained.

I did however enjoy Lante scenes when she got her memory back. And I can actually tolerate Kiki/Lauren when she is with Michael. But I wish they never brought back Morgan he is SO ANNOYING. The whole 'teen scene' is not good. It will never compare to Jason/Robin/Stone/Jagger/Brenda/AJ/Karen or the Fab 4.

Hope you all are well now I must study for a mid term...

As Johnny would say brav-freakin-o!

Britt!!! *waving madly*
    Good luck on the mid term and I agree with you on the lack of Elizabeth on our screens. RoHo's scenes are the only ones that peak my interest when BH isn't on.

Yes, hope the tests are going well. And still missing our Johnny. I know I need to get over it now, lol.

#25797   2013/06/12 07:45AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat: Home sick flu dying blah dog being pain

Oh, no! Hope you are better soon. Take care.

#25798   2013/06/12 07:46AM
    ghfanfare

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Hello Brit!!! * waving like a crazy lady *

Ali, hope you feel better soon!

Today's GH was pretty good...the Duke & Emma scenes were SO ADORABLE <3

I DO NOT want Olivia with Sonny...please just give her somebody else, ANYBODY else....I have been enjoying the Connie/Liv scenes but I really don't want them fighting over that loser!

Yes, loved Duke and Emma. And totally agree on the Olivia/Connie thing. What could they possibly see in loser Sonny?! Ugh.

#25799   2013/06/12 07:49AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

If it wasn't for the fact that it's Pizza Day at work and I am on the set up/serving/clean up crew I would have taken today off. This no sleeping for 3 nights just puts a crimp in your ability to function.

Emma Drake you scene stealer you. She was so adorable in her scenes with Anna and Duke. Loved loved loved Duke sitting there letting Emma do his hair and make-up and even going so far as to wear the earrings and a tu-tu. That scene brought back some good memories for me. I remember my sister and I putting curlers in the hair of a friend of my parents. He just sat there and let us curl his hair. Not that he had a lot of it and what he did have was very short because of being in the Military. I know it's just a show but what wonderful memories for Robin's daughter to keep.

Elizabeth was beautiful as always. I've never seen anyone look as gorgeous as she does in a pair of scrubs. I just wish she was on our screens more and that AJ would come clean about what happened. Theoretically they weren't "together" when he bumped uglies with Carly but he's made matters worse by not telling her right away.
    Nik is embracing his Cassadine side by manipulating the situation with his knowledge. I just hope Elizabeth doesn't go to Nik because of what AJ has kept from her. I would rather she moved on with someone else.

Carly, this is going to come back and bite you on the A$$ big time. Wait until Sonny finds out. The fact that you are the mother of his children won't help you one iota.

Why is Dante in on the investigation of this shooting? Can you say HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST? Your mother is the victim, that's a BIG NO NO. Are there no other detectives available to assist Anna? I guess the PCPD is either short staffed or just a two man team.

Maybe AJ will come clean since he knows Prince Nik is holding the audio over his head? One can hope.

Dante should have been with his mother. And the way they were all standing over Olivia in the dining room wringing their hands instead of rushing her off to the hospital was just .

#25800   2013/06/12 11:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

Maybe AJ will come clean since he knows Prince Nik is holding the audio over his head? One can hope.

Dante should have been with his mother. And the way they were all standing over Olivia in the dining room wringing their hands instead of rushing her off to the hospital was just .

It was very much

He realized it was his mother that was shot and was upset and then it was police business as usual .
    I know that I wouldn't be reacting like that if it was either one of my parents or even one of my siblings.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 11:31AM
    « 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list