List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 03:36PM, Views: 1132167, Replies: 26141
    « 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 » »| page:
    #25781   2013/06/06 04:03AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

I didn't watch yesterday's show so I no comments about it from me today. I had other things to do last night and based on the quick recap a friend gave me I didn't miss anything.

They've got today and tomorrow to make me happy by featuring our lovely Ms. Elizabeth Webber.

Still not enjoying the lackluster performance of a certain someone. Why don't they just admit that they have tried everything with that person but it just isn't working and cut their losses.

Have a great day everyone.

#25782   2013/06/06 05:50AM
    alikat

Veggie I'm glad you're going to give Y&R a shot. You'd have to give it more than one week though.

And I love Niz...loved them back in the day and love the idea of them now.

We'll have to suffer this story of who is the better guardian. It's how they'll wind up putting ME and MO back together. Yesterday I posted that if they do their whisper talk bs...it will be an easy no brainer for me. I'm not going to bother with trying to know what they have to say.

#25783   2013/06/06 10:20AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Veggie I'm glad you're going to give Y&R a shot. You'd have to give it more than one week though.

We'll have to suffer this story of who is the better guardian. It's how they'll wind up putting ME and MO back together. Yesterday I posted that if they do their whisper talk bs...it will be an easy no brainer for me. I'm not going to bother with trying to know what they have to say.

I haven't given them a shot yet this week but I will. I did tape it for a month when SBu first started with them but it did nothing for me.

Absolutely loathe the whisper talk too. Obviously we don't need to hear what they are saying if they are only going to whisper.

#25784   2013/06/06 09:12PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote alikat: Veggie I'm glad you're going to give Y&R a shot. You'd have to give it more than one week though.

YAY! I am glad somebody else sees potential with Nikabeth!

To me, Y&R is by far the best Soap on TV....at least they write romance..you know love in the aftrenoon...when do we ever see that on GH?!

#25785   2013/06/07 03:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F.

Nothing like being in the middle of making some cookies for work and discovering that you can't find your bottle of vanilla extract.
    I improvised and used pepermint extract instead. I hope everyone likes them.

I confess I haven't watched the show for the past couple of days. I'll catch up on the weekend. I had busy evenings the last two days while not the norm thoroughly enjoyable.

It doesn't sound like I've missed anything exciting. Hopefully we'll get our beautiful Elizabeth on our screens next week.

LSF, Ali was one of the few who liked them the last time around. I never have and I never will but I don't begrudge you enjoying them.

Final thought, Love that Reign has popped in brought some of the "oldies" out to post. I love seeing people I haven't seen for a long time.

Have a great day/weekend everyone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/07 03:46AM
    #25786   2013/06/10 10:41AM
    Vertigobarbie

Yay the board is working again. It was strange to pop in this morning and not be able to post my thoughts. LOL

We finally got Elizabeth scenes last week, unfortunately they were with you know who.

For me RoHo was the highlight of the week. Love his snark and the scenes at the Q's. So Kiki's first intro to her dad is when she's looking for money from the Q's. Wait until they find out that Morgan is her boyfriend. I can't wait for that come out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 10:42AM
    #25787   2013/06/10 09:21PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Vertigobarbie: Yay the board is working again. It was strange to pop in this morning and not be able to post my thoughts. LOL

We finally got Elizabeth scenes last week, unfortunately they were with you know who.

For me RoHo was the highlight of the week. Love his snark and the scenes at the Q's. So Kiki's first intro to her dad is when she's looking for money from the Q's. Wait until they find out that Morgan is her boyfriend. I can't wait for that come out.

Yeah, what the heck was going on with the website? it was driving me nuts!

As for the SaLiz scenes...I loved Liz, she is always a kind & compassionate person, one of the reasons I am a fan....however, KeMo does not do "nice" scenes well, she just comes across b!tchy, thats it.

#25788   2013/06/11 04:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Yay the board is working again. It was strange to pop in this morning and not be able to post my thoughts. LOL

Yeah, what the heck was going on with the website? it was driving me nuts!

As for the SaLiz scenes...I loved Liz, she is always a kind & compassionate person, one of the reasons I am a fan....however, KeMo does not do "nice" scenes well, she just comes across b!tchy, thats it.

She can't do the nuances required for the scenes unlike BH. I know I'm comparing apples and oranges but look at Maura West. I never watched ATWT or YR, but watching her on GH is wow. She's a powerhouse and I really enjoyed her scenes with TG at the MetroCourt.

#25789   2013/06/11 04:36AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

Ok, I don't like Britch but I did enjoy her telling Felix about her parents. LOL It still didn't drum up any sympathy from me though.

So Olivia got shot because of her vision of Sonny. When Sonny finds out what Carly did, it will take him a long time to forgive her. Wait until Shawn finds out that Sonny didn't sanction the hit like Carly told him. True enough Shawn doesn't know Carly as well as Jason did and can't tell when she's lying.

I was laughing at how inept Shawn looked at the Courthouse and the Q Mansion when he was trying to shoot Franco last week. He will never be the enforcer that Jason was. LOL

I've been enjoying seeing Connie and Olivia bonding as cousins again. Will Olivia survive this or are they killing her off? I really don't want an answer to that question because I'm trying to remain spoiler free.

#25790   2013/06/11 10:31AM
    xoxoBrittany...

Hello all!
    Summer school reminds me of the Britch! Pure hell to sit there and listen to it, especially my Sociology class my teacher is foreign so half the time I have no idea what she is saying

I find the days Elizabeth is not on GH to be EXTREMELY BORING other than RoHo. I thought I wouldn't like it that Franco is back but RoHo is so amazing that I am entertained.

I did however enjoy Lante scenes when she got her memory back. And I can actually tolerate Kiki/Lauren when she is with Michael. But I wish they never brought back Morgan he is SO ANNOYING. The whole 'teen scene' is not good. It will never compare to Jason/Robin/Stone/Jagger/Brenda/AJ/Karen or the Fab 4.

Hope you all are well now I must study for a mid term...

As Johnny would say brav-freakin-o!

« 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list