List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1050138, Replies: 25895
    « 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 » »| page:
    #25771   2013/05/31 06:49PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Charming the...

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    I totally agree with you that the acting ablilities of the person playing the character makes a big difference in our ability to connect with the character. Sometimes it's the subtle nuances that make the differences and some just can't do the nuances.

Yep, you and I have had many email discussions on this fact. Here's a great example. I thought Greg Vaughn's Lucky and Kemo's Sam were perfect together. Neither could outact the other. Very similar on the level of their acting abilities. Sam was a more enjoyable character. Fun loving and sexy. Not always crying or clinging. She was able to make her presence known in the scenes. And Greg Vaughn was HOT HOT HOT and took his shirt off a lot.

Win Win

I used to watch Days and while I don't currently, I agree about Nicole too. Spinelli is that way for me as well. The character itself is stunted but the acting is fabulous so I watch his scenes.

Yup it's all about the nuances.

You just like looking at hot guys who are shirtless.

Well YEAH!!!!!!

And Veggie doesn't?

#25772   2013/06/02 05:49AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    I totally agree with you that the acting ablilities of the person playing the character makes a big difference in our ability to connect with the character. Sometimes it's the subtle nuances that make the differences and some just can't do the nuances.

Yep, you and I have had many email discussions on this fact. Here's a great example. I thought Greg Vaughn's Lucky and Kemo's Sam were perfect together. Neither could outact the other. Very similar on the level of their acting abilities. Sam was a more enjoyable character. Fun loving and sexy. Not always crying or clinging. She was able to make her presence known in the scenes. And Greg Vaughn was HOT HOT HOT and took his shirt off a lot.

Win Win

I used to watch Days and while I don't currently, I agree about Nicole too. Spinelli is that way for me as well. The character itself is stunted but the acting is fabulous so I watch his scenes.

Yup it's all about the nuances.

You just like looking at hot guys who are shirtless.

Well YEAH!!!!!!

And Veggie doesn't?

I never said that. LOL

#25773   2013/06/02 11:31PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Hello Ladies!

Veggie, I have been watching Y&R off on and on for like 18 years so its easy for me to get into stories because I am familiar with a lot of the characters. Sharon is my fav, she is my Elizabeth of Y&R <3

I kind of stopped watching for a bit when Sharon & Nick's daughter Cassie was killed and Nick had an affair with Phylis But I am back into it now!

Still on the Nikabeth ( hate the word Niz ) love train! I thought it was hilarious when Alexis was like Liz picked AJ over you?! ...I am sure that AJ shagging She-Beast is going to blow up in his face...I hope Liz runs right into Nik's arms...

Ok, I am being all evil but there is a scene that I NEED TO SEE HAPPEN! LOL ...Liz hasn't been with a man since Nik ( 3 D@MN YEARS AGO) and I need him to realize that and say it to AJ...something like "Elizabeth hasn't been with a man since me, good luck with that!" I am sure Tyler and Sean would do awesome with those scenes!

Ok I hate Todd as Franco but I did love when he said that Liz was beautiful & georgeous!!!

Otherwise than that nothing on GH is interesting me at all!

Oh, I am loving Lante 2.0 I thought Dom & Emme's scenes last week were excellent! They knocked that memory & love scene outta the park! I am loving NuLu!

#25774   2013/06/03 03:17AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Hello Ladies!

Veggie, I have been watching Y&R off on and on for like 18 years so its easy for me to get into stories because I am familiar with a lot of the characters. Sharon is my fav, she is my Elizabeth of Y&R <3

I kind of stopped watching for a bit when Sharon & Nick's daughter Cassie was killed and Nick had an affair with Phylis But I am back into it now!

Still on the Nikabeth ( hate the word Niz ) love train! I thought it was hilarious when Alexis was like Liz picked AJ over you?! ...I am sure that AJ shagging She-Beast is going to blow up in his face...I hope Liz runs right into Nik's arms...

Ok, I am being all evil but there is a scene that I NEED TO SEE HAPPEN! LOL ...Liz hasn't been with a man since Nik ( 3 D@MN YEARS AGO) and I need him to realize that and say it to AJ...something like "Elizabeth hasn't been with a man since me, good luck with that!" I am sure Tyler and Sean would do awesome with those scenes!

Ok I hate Todd as Franco but I did love when he said that Liz was beautiful & georgeous!!!

Otherwise than that nothing on GH is interesting me at all!

Oh, I am loving Lante 2.0 I thought Dom & Emme's scenes last week were excellent! They knocked that memory & love scene outta the park! I am loving NuLu!

I'll give Y&R a shot this week. If I still can't get into it then I won't but at least you and Ali can't say I didn't try.

I still can't do Niz or Nikabeth as you prefer. Yes this is a better written show but that story was all about trashing Elizabeth. Look what happend afterwards. Jake was killed off and then Becky was fired. I think it really stuck in Frons' craw that Becky has such a strong, loyal and large fanbase. Thank God he's long gone now. He once said that he wanted to create the next Luke and Laura and he figured Jaxxx was it. Boy he sure was wrong.

#25775   2013/06/03 03:41AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

I want to see Milo get the girl. Maybe they will bring on a new girl for him. The character is so sweet which is a contrast from what he does for Sonny. There could be a nice background romance there.

Wow I was surprised at Michael telling Kiki about the rape. I liked how the scene was written with the two of them confiding in each other about what happened to each of them the previous night. Neither one knows who the other actually is and how they are connected to each other. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out but I think I can see where this could go.

I enjoyed the AJ/Ava scenes. Ava is quite the schemer and was shocked to find out that Franco is still alive and kicking. I liked the ending when Franco turned around and there was Ava.

The AJ/Monica were believable. I would have thought that someone would have told AJ about Michael going to prison but as we know they didn't. That tells me that AJ definitely has no idea that Jake was his nephew. All he knows is that Elizabeth's son saved Joss' life with the transplant.

The one thing that is really puzzling me is that they still really haven't explained why Franco took Aiden. Was it only because of the number on the hospital bracelet or is there more to it? There is definitely something there that they haven't touched on.

Loved the Tracy/Luke scenes and I love how Tracy calls him out on his crap. They may only be friends but I still love them together. Great actors who play so well off of each other.

Have a great day everyone.

#25776   2013/06/04 03:58AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

LSF - You're going to love this LOL.
    OMG - Every morning for the last week I've been stopping at Tim's and getting a coffe. I'm not a coffee drinker. LOL
    I confess that I cheat because I get a 1/2 coffe 1/2 hot chocolate. It's cheaper than getting a café mocha.

I loved Diane yesterday!!!!

Is it wrong of me to have cheered loudly for Diane when she started off her submissions with Sxx is an unfit mother?
    She's not too far off the mark, Sxx did leave her newborn baby in a planter, leading to him being switched with Téa's dead baby afterall. Not to mention bringing a fussy child to a trial.

If only Elizabeth had been there to tell them about Sxx watching Jake get kidnapped and hiring the men to threaten her and the boys in the park. I would love for Elizabeth to let out her inner Lizzie and be a little vindictive.

Sonny and Carly what can I say other than I'm not surprised that they are going this route. It was a given.

AJ and Michael scenes were great. I'm really enjoying them interacting and getting to know one another. RC is doing a great job on the show as a whole. Some of his storylines have been a bit campy/over the top but overall I'm really liking them.

Best scenes of the day were Monica and Tracy. Jane Elliot is such phenomenal actress. It's great to see that even though Tracy and Monica are at each other's throats most of the time one can be there for the other when needed.

Now if only we could get more Elizabeth on our screens. Hey I'm a Liz fan so I had to throw that in. LOL

#25777   2013/06/04 08:32AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

[quote]Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

LSF - You're going to love this LOL.
    OMG - Every morning for the last week I've been stopping at Tim's and getting a coffe. I'm not a coffee drinker. LOL
    I confess that I cheat because I get a 1/2 coffe 1/2 hot chocolate. It's cheaper than getting a café mocha.

Nice! I love me some Timmie's coffee! I love tea too & espresso...heck I love it all! Too bad the nearest Tim Hortons is like 45 mins away!

I may hate Tracy at times but I love Jane Elliot, she is phenomenal! She evil makes Luke tolerable, which is saying something because I have hated him since the late 90's.

I am liking Michael more now, before I hated him...but he has matured and I prefer him away from Sonny.

I am still loving Nikabeth I hated Niz 1.0 TIIC tried to destroy both Liz & Nik but both of them have very loyal fans...I don't blame Tyler for the s/l he voiced his displeasure of it. I may hate Lucky but I still love Johnathon Jackson and he really thought that when he returned LL2 would be reuinted, its why he left. ...its just too bad the writers screwed it all up.. Now I am hoping the newbies will fix it all!

#25778   2013/06/04 11:57PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Happy Hump Day!

I have found the Liz free days on GH very boring this week

This is a new Nikabeth vid...its awesome, watch...even you Veggie

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w6Qk1imeKE

#25779   2013/06/05 03:17AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Happy Hump Day!

I have found the Liz free days on GH very boring this week

This is a new Nikabeth vid...its awesome, watch...even you Veggie

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w6Qk1imeKE

Me too!!!!! I miss her when she's not on. Like Franco said "she's hot. Look at her she's gorgeous".

Sorry can't do the Nikabeth vids. I will stick with my wonderful vintage Liason.

#25780   2013/06/05 03:43AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

After the way Monday's show ended I was hoping for a continuation of the Diane/Franco scenes but it wasn't to be.

I loved Patrick telling Britch that he was taking Sabrina out and that she wouldn't be there to wait on her.

I'm not liking Felix's sister. She's Trouble and yes it needs to be a capital "T".

We finally found out where Kristina is. It looks like she got her act together and went back to College. I wonder if they will recast her.

For a new mom with no experience with kids, Sxx is pretty blasé about the health of her child. I don't see her hanging out with other new moms who can give her advice.
    By the way Patrick's specialty is Neurosurgery not Pediatrics and if you are so concerned about getting your son checked out you don't wonder around the hospital and snag the first doctor you see, you go to the Emergency room and get triaged first.
    I know it's a soap and we have to suspend reality but there needs to be a modicum of reality in there too.

Hopefully the lovely Elizabeth with be on our screens today.

« 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list