List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 12:36PM, Views: 1166671, Replies: 26247
    « 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 » »| page:
    #25761   2013/05/30 11:03PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    liz-fan

I wished Liz and Jason had a real time together but they say the greatest love stories are sad. So even with the lack of time liaison was still one of the greatest love stories of all.

Still I am happy for SB and I think the show is better now. I just wanted to come in here and show my love for Liason .

#25762   2013/05/31 04:01AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F.

It's going to be a hot one here today but hopefully the thunder storms will cool things off.

Love seeing Elizabeth on our screens everyday so far. I just wish they would give her more lines. I keep hearing that there's good stuff coming for her but I want more for her than a love triangle.

I'm po'd because they had AJ and Carly have hate sex and I was just starting to like Quiz. Then they brought Nik back and I still don't like Niz. If they can honestly redeem Franco I would be willing to give them a chance because I would love to see Becky and RoHo together in a front burner story. They both have art in common as well as Jason. Maybe Franco will find out what Sxx did to Elizabeth and go after her for it. If only the live bomb had been under her instead of Lulu years ago.

Have a great day everyone.

#25763   2013/05/31 05:45AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and T.G.I.F.

It's going to be a hot one here today but hopefully the thunder storms will cool things off.

Love seeing Elizabeth on our screens everyday so far. I just wish they would give her more lines. I keep hearing that there's good stuff coming for her but I want more for her than a love triangle.

I'm po'd because they had AJ and Carly have hate sex and I was just starting to like Quiz. Then they brought Nik back and I still don't like Niz. If they can honestly redeem Franco I would be willing to give them a chance because I would love to see Becky and RoHo together in a front burner story. They both have art in common as well as Jason. Maybe Franco will find out what Sxx did to Elizabeth and go after her for it. If only the live bomb had been under her instead of Lulu years ago.

I said that too. Somehow for them to connect with their art. I said in another thread, I'd like to see Franco mixing it up with Carly. Him wanting to fill the bff void that Jason left. That would be right up his alley as far as his obsession with Jason. Then also becoming friends with Elizabeth because of their art in common. After that, when both platonic relationships are established, see where it goes. The writing makes the difference because all three actors are good and can find that chemistry with anyone. And then of course we'd still have the animosity between Carly and Elizabeth which is always fun.

Then of course Jason comes back. We find out Sam and Jerry did something to him (brainwash) before/during Mexico. He found Jake alive and Liason lives happily ever after while Sam rots

#25764   2013/05/31 06:11AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:

I said that too. Somehow for them to connect with their art. I said in another thread, I'd like to see Franco mixing it up with Carly. Him wanting to fill the bff void that Jason left. That would be right up his alley as far as his obsession with Jason. Then also becoming friends with Elizabeth because of their art in common. After that, when both platonic relationships are established, see where it goes. The writing makes the difference because all three actors are good and can find that chemistry with anyone. And then of course we'd still have the animosity between Carly and Elizabeth which is always fun.

Then of course Jason comes back. We find out Sam and Jerry did something to him (brainwash) before/during Mexico. He found Jake alive and Liason lives happily ever after while Sam rots

I'd love that!!!!!

I would love for Franco to find out what Sxx did in not coming forward when Jake was first kidnapped and then the gunmen in the park. Knowing that she intentionally inflicted harm on his brother's son would give him reason to pay her back given his obsession with Jason. Basically, I just want her misdeeds to finally come out and smack her where it counts because this whitewashed sainthood just ain't cutting it with me.

#25765   2013/05/31 07:59AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:

I'd love that!!!!!

I would love for Franco to find out what Sxx did in not coming forward when Jake was first kidnapped and then the gunmen in the park. Knowing that she intentionally inflicted harm on his brother's son would give him reason to pay her back given his obsession with Jason. Basically, I just want her misdeeds to finally come out and smack her where it counts because this whitewashed sainthood just ain't cutting it with me.

Well if you think about it, they actually did similar things. Okay, not only did she watch Jake get kidnapped but went so far as to go to Elizabeth's house and taunt her about it. Going so far to say something to the effect of now Elizabeth knows how it feels to have lost a child, intimating that Jake was dead. She set up the gunmen to scare Elizabeth away from Jason and his life. She basically started dating Lucky simply to stick it to Jason and Elizabeth. Franco set up scenarios to torture Sam and Jason and make them think she was raped. Franco made Jason believe he was behind Michael's torture and rape in prison.

So torture and make someone think
    a) they were raped
    b.)their child is dead

So set a scenario where
    a) your nephew is tortured and raped in prison
    b.) your son is kidnapped and girlfriend and her two children (one of which is yours) are held at gunpoint

It's really hard to compare and decide which are the worse deeds. I mean sure, if you're a Sam fan, then obviously Franco's are worst. If you're a Sam hater, then obviously Sam's are worst. I'm not a Sam hater but don't care about her at all. I know its because I don't like the actresses acting abilities. I honestly think I would enjoy the character if the actress was better or the character were recast. But that's not an option at this point. So I just simply cannot decide which is worse.

#25766   2013/05/31 09:09AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Well if you think about it, they actually did similar things. Okay, not only did she watch Jake get kidnapped but went so far as to go to Elizabeth's house and taunt her about it. Going so far to say something to the effect of now Elizabeth knows how it feels to have lost a child, intimating that Jake was dead. She set up the gunmen to scare Elizabeth away from Jason and his life. She basically started dating Lucky simply to stick it to Jason and Elizabeth. Franco set up scenarios to torture Sam and Jason and make them think she was raped. Franco made Jason believe he was behind Michael's torture and rape in prison.

a) they were raped
    b.)their child is dead

So set a scenario where
    b.) your son is kidnapped and girlfriend and her two children (one of which is yours) are held at gunpoint

It's really hard to compare and decide which are the worse deeds. I mean sure, if you're a Sam fan, then obviously Franco's are worst. If you're a Sam hater, then obviously Sam's are worst. I'm not a Sam hater but don't care about her at all. I know its because I don't like the actresses acting abilities. I honestly think I would enjoy the character if the actress was better or the character were recast. But that's not an option at this point. So I just simply cannot decide which is worse.

You know that you and I have the same opinion on the abilities of the actress. I don't like the Nicole on DOOL but the actress who plays her does a great job and that makes her watchable.

I totally agree with you that the acting ablilities of the person playing the character makes a big difference in our ability to connect with the character. Sometimes it's the subtle nuances that make the differences and some just can't do the nuances.

I don't like Franco but I love RoHo and that's why I am willing to give the Franco redemption story a chance. The difference between the two, (Franco & Sxx), for me is that Franco's misdeeds are public knowledge and Sxx's are not.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 09:12AM
    #25767   2013/05/31 10:06AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    I totally agree with you that the acting ablilities of the person playing the character makes a big difference in our ability to connect with the character. Sometimes it's the subtle nuances that make the differences and some just can't do the nuances.

Yep, you and I have had many email discussions on this fact. Here's a great example. I thought Greg Vaughn's Lucky and Kemo's Sam were perfect together. Neither could outact the other. Very similar on the level of their acting abilities. Sam was a more enjoyable character. Fun loving and sexy. Not always crying or clinging. She was able to make her presence known in the scenes. And Greg Vaughn was HOT HOT HOT and took his shirt off a lot.

Win Win

I used to watch Days and while I don't currently, I agree about Nicole too. Spinelli is that way for me as well. The character itself is stunted but the acting is fabulous so I watch his scenes.

#25768   2013/05/31 11:23AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Yep, you and I have had many email discussions on this fact. Here's a great example. I thought Greg Vaughn's Lucky and Kemo's Sam were perfect together. Neither could outact the other. Very similar on the level of their acting abilities. Sam was a more enjoyable character. Fun loving and sexy. Not always crying or clinging. She was able to make her presence known in the scenes. And Greg Vaughn was HOT HOT HOT and took his shirt off a lot.

Win Win

I used to watch Days and while I don't currently, I agree about Nicole too. Spinelli is that way for me as well. The character itself is stunted but the acting is fabulous so I watch his scenes.

Yup it's all about the nuances.

You just like looking at hot guys who are shirtless.

#25769   2013/05/31 01:35PM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Win Win

Yup it's all about the nuances.

You just like looking at hot guys who are shirtless.

Well YEAH!!!!!!

#25770   2013/05/31 06:48PM
    Charming the...

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:

I'd love that!!!!!

a) they were raped
    b.)their child is dead

So set a scenario where

Hey... and AJ's deeds in there! and then got through the points of whitewashing, I mean, redemption of these character and see who comes out best.

I know of all three, Franco would be my fave to survive redemption and carry on in the show with RHo playing him. The other 2 I can live without.

« 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list