List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1080132, Replies: 25895
    « 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 » »| page:
    #25751   2013/05/24 10:14PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    LiasonSteckyFan

Hello Ladies!

Veggie, I am fine just crazy busy! I just started my second ( summer ) job last week so I am adjusting to the crazy work schduele....My husband is gone back home for a few weeks so the new puppy is keeping me busy!

I am still loving Liz & Nik...I am loving how they are both being written. I just wish Liz would see AJ for the tool he is and just move on....I don't even feel the spark between Quiz anymore, its more like a friendship vibe now.

I hated Starr and I hate this Not-Starr EVEN MORE! I am sorry KA cannot do snarky and b!tchy, she sucks at it!

RoHo NEEDS A NEW HAIRSTYLE like yesterday, his hair is horrible!

I am sick to death of the stupid relish! I hope AJ & Carly drown in a vat of poisoned relish! LOL

If RoHo is Franco....MAJOR FAIL! Franco was one of the worst GH stories ever! IT was a total flop, wth would you revisit that garbage?!

Ok, who else shed a tear during Tracy's speech to Luke the other day?! Jane Elliot rocked those scenes! <3 She does deserve love, she deserves way better then the child killing drunk that is Luke Spencer!

#25752   2013/05/27 03:42AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Hello Ladies!

Veggie, I am fine just crazy busy! I just started my second ( summer ) job last week so I am adjusting to the crazy work schduele....My husband is gone back home for a few weeks so the new puppy is keeping me busy!

I am still loving Liz & Nik...I am loving how they are both being written. I just wish Liz would see AJ for the tool he is and just move on....I don't even feel the spark between Quiz anymore, its more like a friendship vibe now.

I hated Starr and I hate this Not-Starr EVEN MORE! I am sorry KA cannot do snarky and b!tchy, she sucks at it!

RoHo NEEDS A NEW HAIRSTYLE like yesterday, his hair is horrible!

I am sick to death of the stupid relish! I hope AJ & Carly drown in a vat of poisoned relish! LOL

If RoHo is Franco....MAJOR FAIL! Franco was one of the worst GH stories ever! IT was a total flop, wth would you revisit that garbage?!

Ok, who else shed a tear during Tracy's speech to Luke the other day?! Jane Elliot rocked those scenes! <3 She does deserve love, she deserves way better then the child killing drunk that is Luke Spencer!

Hi LSF glad both you and Brit checked in. I'm disagreeing with you on Niz. Wasn't a fan the first time and not a fan this time either. I want the beautiful Elizabeth away from all things Spencer/Cassadine. I was very much enjoying Quiz and then they had to throw in the nastiness of Carly and have AJ and Carly do the nasty. That totally ruined it for me.

I'm with you don't want RoHo to be Franco, although, this could be a way to tell the story better. I want him to have plenty of scenes with Becky as I would love to see what chemistry they have. I'm she would shine as always.

I hope the new puppy doesn't wear you out.

#25753   2013/05/27 03:50AM
    Vertigobarbie

Okay, so I finally caught up on Thursday and Friday's shows.

Since when is Britch a member of the hospital board or even able to make the decision of who is going to run the lab?

After the work she did to trash Sabrina and derail her nursing career she would have been censured by the hospital board, lucky to still have her job and definitely wouldn't have any influence over the board to make them promote the lab tech who she owes about her fixed tests about her baby, if it's even hers. I can't wait for this stupid story to end.

I'm looking forward to finding out who RoHo's character really is. I'm looking forward the meeting on the Haunted Star. Can't too see everyones reaction.

Have a great day everyone.

#25754   2013/05/28 03:41AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

I hope all my friends in the US had a safe Memorial Day weekend.

I didn't watch yesterday's show as it was a repeat but a friend did point out to me that the first line of the show was Epiphany's while on the phone and she said, "Oh, Hello Doris did you get Frank's gift?" I confess I missed it the first time and I say what a great nod to the creators of my favourite Soap.

Looking forward to today's show. I hope there's some good stuff coming our way.

#25755   2013/05/28 10:03AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Hello Ladies!

I am loving SBu on Y&R...he is looking GOOD and he seems so much happier! I am happy for him! I was hoping for a Sharon/Dylan hook up but I am liking Chelsea & Dylan too, even though she is lying to him Besides, I love Sharon & Nick and want them to be endgame.

I really need the writing for AJ to change...they have made him into such a selfish @sshat and I hate it...I had such high hopes for him. Liz gave him the out the other day at Kelly's but he still didn't tell her that he shagged the She-Beast.

I am LOVING Nik...I can't help it...that man is sex on legs! I don't know how many times I have watched there hotel scene...when he says and "God I want you...." I swear I was a puddle! I just want a good love story for Liz and Nik knows how to treat a woman right and he is fighting for her which is all I have ever wanted!

The rest of the show bores me to tears.....I HATE Not-Todd's hair...FIX IT

I really hope they don't pair Sonny with Olivia again....don't get to see that at all!

Hope everybody is having a good day!

#25756   2013/05/29 03:56AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

Yesterday's show just confirmed for me that Carly and Sxx are nothing more than bullies and Sxx can tell time.
    I think I know who RoHo is playing and if I'm right I don't like it.

I guess TG is ready to take his extended vacation. I did like the Tracy/Luke scenes. TG and JE work so well together.

More Jake mentions!!!! I wish it meant they were bringing him back. I'm not getting my hopes up though. There have been more Jake mentions this month than there have been in the last three years since they killed him off.

I'm not enjoying Kiki, however I am liking Ava. Maura West is a really good actress. I don't watch Y&R and I never watched As The World Turns, so this is first time I've seen her in action.

#25757   2013/05/29 03:58AM
    Vertigobarbie

I am loving SBu on Y&R...he is looking GOOD and he seems so much happier! I am happy for him! I was hoping for a Sharon/Dylan hook up but I am liking Chelsea & Dylan too, even though she is lying to him Besides, I love Sharon & Nick and want them to be endgame.

I really need the writing for AJ to change...they have made him into such a selfish @sshat and I hate it...I had such high hopes for him. Liz gave him the out the other day at Kelly's but he still didn't tell her that he shagged the She-Beast.

I am LOVING Nik...I can't help it...that man is sex on legs! I don't know how many times I have watched there hotel scene...when he says and "God I want you...." I swear I was a puddle! I just want a good love story for Liz and Nik knows how to treat a woman right and he is fighting for her which is all I have ever wanted!

I really hope they don't pair Sonny with Olivia again....don't get to see that at all!

I don't watch Y&R. Ali suggested I pick a story I like and focus on that but none of them have captured my attention. As much as I am a SBu fan he's just not enough to get me to watch a show that doesn't interest me.

#25758   2013/05/29 09:35AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:

I don't watch Y&R. Ali suggested I pick a story I like and focus on that but none of them have captured my attention. As much as I am a SBu fan he's just not enough to get me to watch a show that doesn't interest me.

Oh, I still say you should try it. Right now the story with SBu's character is starting to really click.

I'm truly enjoying both GH and Y&R right now. Actually more Y&R simply because I'm sick of the suspense of who not-Todd is. Just tell us already so we can wrap our minds around it and try to move on and eventually stop seeing him as Todd.

Also, I don't know why but it's so unbelievable and ridiculous that Milo is getting the girl. Honestly, I'd have believed the "he doesn't know he's gay" storyline. But whatever. I know he's a temporary hitch in the Danlu wagon.

OH also, this long weekend I signed up for Hulu Plus and have started watching OLTL again. And OMG there's this Brittish TV show I found on Hulu Plus that's similar to Friends...but of course raunchier because of it being Brittish, it's freaking hilarious. So, I have a feeling Netflix has just lost a customer because I refuse to pay two services plus my $75 cable bill so...I'm thinking Netflix goes and Hulu replaces it.

#25759   2013/05/29 11:34AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Oh, I still say you should try it. Right now the story with SBu's character is starting to really click.

I'm truly enjoying both GH and Y&R right now. Actually more Y&R simply because I'm sick of the suspense of who not-Todd is. Just tell us already so we can wrap our minds around it and try to move on and eventually stop seeing him as Todd.

Also, I don't know why but it's so unbelievable and ridiculous that Milo is getting the girl. Honestly, I'd have believed the "he doesn't know he's gay" storyline. But whatever. I know he's a temporary hitch in the Danlu wagon.

OH also, this long weekend I signed up for Hulu Plus and have started watching OLTL again. And OMG there's this Brittish TV show I found on Hulu Plus that's similar to Friends...but of course raunchier because of it being Brittish, it's freaking hilarious. So, I have a feeling Netflix has just lost a customer because I refuse to pay two services plus my $75 cable bill so...I'm thinking Netflix goes and Hulu replaces it.

I just can't get into it. I will give it another shot but just for you.

I for one am enjoying seeing more of Milo and why can't he get the girl. There could be a story there. Bodyguard for the resident mobster trying to balance what he does while dating a good girl. Diane, the high priced lawyer had no problem being Jason and Sonny's lawyer while knocking boots with Max. There could have been a conflict of interest there but she never had to represent Max for anything.

I hear you about the cable bill. I keep cutting services on mine but it still keeps going up and up and up.

#25760   2013/05/30 03:44AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

For about 30 seconds this morning I was happy and excited and then I realied wait a minute, it's Thursday not Friday.

The first segment of the show was typical Sonny, pulling a gun and threatening to shoot someone.

So RoHo is Franco, can't say that I was surprised given that it's been spoiled all over the board with unmarked spoilers.

RoHo is still getting the best lines like he did as Todd. My favourite scene was at the beginning when Elizabeth called him a freak and Franco responded that she was gorgeous and I quote "look at her, she's hot".

I finally got my wish of seeing Becky in scenes with Roger and I was right she can hold her own with him. Now my wish is that Roger goes to Frank and Ron and tells him that he wants to work with Becky and that puts her in a front burner story where she belongs. That gets Elizabeth away from both Nik and AJ. I could also see Franco finding out about what Sxx did all those years ago to Jason, Elizabeth and the boys. I can see him wanting to get revenge for the hurt she caused his brother.

I think I'm going to like RoHo's version of Franco. It's probably the different style of writing as well that made me decide I'll give him chance.

Finally they are moving DanLu along. I'm not a big fan of them but it is time for some headway to be made in that story.

The MW and KA scenes were great. Loved how Kiki called her mother out for using her as a meal ticket.

TG is definitely on his way out for his summer break. I will miss the Tracy/Luke scenes though. They both rock their scenes and they are always entertaining.

Have a great day everone.

« 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list