List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 05:46PM, Views: 1122064, Replies: 26095
    « 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 » »| page:
    #25721   2013/05/08 08:04AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    LuvingGH

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Ellie stopped herself from telling Spin that he's the baby's father because she didn't want to lose him. Well she's going to lose him anyways, I'm thinking.

Can I just say I predicted this story to go exactly like this!!! I knew it would be Ellie to find out the truth and that she doesn't want to tell Spin because she'll lose him.

While I love the "new" GH and the balanced use of the characters I'm finding that it's easier to predict what could happen. That's without readings or inadvertantly seeing spoilers/spumors/rumors.

I'll be honest, I completely respect RC for recognizing the need for true soapy stories and pulling chapter and verse from Soap Opera Writing 101 and giving us constant action and soapy goodness utilizing the entire cast and not trying to accomplish versions of great literature or filmography that cannot be pulled off in this genre.

But I will admit that I've watched from 3/8 to 4/16 so far over the past 3-4 days and I have FFWD Britt and her mother and also Bobbie and Scotty and also Mac & Squeaky

Hey Liason Fam,

Just reading all the good & bad about the current story lines. I'm taping the show but must confess I only watch when I read that our girl Elizabeth is on. So glad to see everyone still posting.

LMBO at Mac & Squeaky!

#25722   2013/05/08 08:23AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LuvingGH:
    Hey Liason Fam,

Just reading all the good & bad about the current story lines. I'm taping the show but must confess I only watch when I read that our girl Elizabeth is on. So glad to see everyone still posting.

LMBO at Mac & Squeaky!

Luving!? *rubs eyes and smears her makeup*

Is it really you?

(((((BIG HUGS)))))

#25723   2013/05/08 09:14AM
    ghfanfare

I also got a good laugh out of 'Mac and Squeaky'! Perfect moniker! Too funny!

#25724   2013/05/08 09:33AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: I also got a good laugh out of 'Mac and Squeaky'! Perfect moniker! Too funny!

MacSqueaky it is. LOL

#25725   2013/05/09 03:26AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

Busy day yesterday so I haven't caught up on yesterday's show. I'm hoping there was some story movement on some fronts and not focusing on Lulu getting her memory back or Britch and Maxie's babies storyies. I'm gettng tired of them I admit. Move them a long and bring on something more interesting to watch.

I did hear that Elizabeth was on our screens so I will definitely be watching her scenes.

Have a great day everyone.

#25726   2013/05/09 08:59AM
    ca2000

Hi Liason fans!!!! So before I say anything I just wanna say that Liz and Jason are still the perfect couple!!! Still want them together!! I don't think I can accept Liz with a recast if that is how the decide to go in the future....So anyways, I see that Verti hasn't watched the show yesterday yet so DON'T read the next part Verti!!!!lol

Ok....so I still want Liz to have a relationship with AJ because I think they are cute together and the storyline has sooooooo much more potential if Jason comes back...That said....I gotta tell you I got shivers when Nik was behind her...he didn't do nothing but kinda play with her hair and breathe on her neck!!! WOW!!!! I never had the shivers before except with Jason and Liz!!!! lol....IF I were LIz I would have said screw it....let's go!!! haha...anyway....hope everyone has a great day!!!!

#25727   2013/05/09 07:19PM
    ca2000

So I really hope that AJ stays a good guy!!! I do not want him to end up screwing Liz over...It would be nice to have two GOOD guys fighting over her. Not sure if I could really choose. Nik is starting to catch up in my book or maybe that he has had his shirt off for the past two weeks and I am soooo enjoying the view!!!!! I have a feeling that TPTB are going the Nik way lol...

Anyway, wanted to see SB on Y and R...so different can't imagine him as someone else though I am trying. Seems younger and not as buff but still HOTTTT!!!

Getting excited about GH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Morgan so far so good!!

#25728   2013/05/10 03:44AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and T.G.I.F.

I love the days that we get to see Elizabeth on our screens. She looked beautiful in the yellow dress and just as beautiful the dress she had on yesterday.

CA I'm disagreeing with you on the Niz scenes. I do love that two wealthy men want our beautiful Elizabeth but frankly Nik is creeping me out. Yes she's tempted by him but she I think she see him as sex only but with AJ she sees a potential long term relationship.

Nik is basically becoming an obsessed stalker. She tells him she's going to NY with AJ to support him going so far as to tell Nik where they are staying and Nik just happens to show up at their hotel in her room.
    Yes he agreed to back off on the show/relish war but he's only doing it to earn brownie points with Elizabeth. Yes he wants her and is actively chasing her but the elements of obsessive/stalker behaviour are there.

I was on the Quiz train but now I'm on bring on a new love intersest for Elizabeth train. I was liking that AJ and Elizabeth could be the new Edward and Lila but he ruined that by having hate sex with Carly.

I loved yesterday's show because there was no Maxie/Lulu/Britch drama. What a nice refreshing change.

The NuMorgan story has some good potential going on there. I want to see more.

Have a great day everyone.

#25729   2013/05/10 08:30AM
    ca2000

Hey Verti I can see what you mean....but I was just watching the scenes the past two weeks and it even seems like Nik has matured also....like I said though it might just be that he has been without a shirt for the whole time he has been back and I could just imagine myself in Liz's shoes lol...As for Quiz, I can totally see Liz finding out about Carly and it will blow up in AJ's face...and I so want him to turn to a good guy!!!! If they get together it would be a MUCH better storyline if and when Jason returns....Much better than Nick and Liz. But right now I am just glad that she is getting a bit of a storyline

#25730   2013/05/10 09:27AM
    alikat

I'm not fully caught up yet. I think I'm on April 24th episode. Elizabeth is giving AJ "what for" because he talked to Nik about leaving her alone because he's dating her.

Also, just found out Brenda lied about sleeping with Michael just to set Carly on the rampage she knew would come. LOL

I'm liking the new Lulu very much. I have liked the actress in her role on Y&R and as Lizzie on GL and think she's very capable. I know some of the Lante fans are probably having a hard time with her but if they give her a chance, I think Marcy Rylan will win them over in the end.

But whatever this fascination is with basically every woman on the show for Milo...well I just don't see it. Honestly, the dumb jock is never something I find remotely sexy.

And oh LORDY...I have absolutely no words for seeing the "Magic Milo" review at the Nurses Ball. It was horribly uncomfortable by all stretches of the imagination and no offense to either actor but Derk and Bradford should not have been in that review.

Overall I wasn't impressed with the Nurses Ball (except Kemo and Maks (or his brother) dancing because they are very very good) <--- yes Jasam lurkers, I can compliment her when it's deserved. Too much BS like just walking up on stage to propose or tell a guy you're pregnant. And a food fight? Really? And the red carpet? IN PC for a Nurses Ball? LOLOLOLOL

However the premise surrounding the ball and the fact that this new regime recognized the need to get back to roots of what works on GH is all I needed to totally enjoy the ball as a whole. To recognize it for what it was...a chance to flood viewers with happiness of the shows greatness from yesteryears as well as to get a few laughs (Lucy winding up in her skivvies once again on stage and then all the MEN hooting and hollering ) and little Brooklyn (Emma) was just too adorable for words to describe. And Rick Springfield kicked total ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping they make every attempt to keep that tradition annually again. I think in the end, it's worth it, gives viewers AND the actors something different to look forward to and helps drive plot in the different directions for storylines.

« 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list