List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1093122, Replies: 25895
    « 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 » »| page:
    #25711   2013/05/03 03:31AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good Morning and T.G.I.F.

For me yesterday's show was nothing but soapy goodness.

I loved the Carly/Monica scenes. They were funny and for once the former mother-in-law/daughter-in-law were actually in agreement in not letting Elizabeth find out about her sleeping with AJ.

Carly sticking up for Elizabeth made me . I couldn't believe that she said what she did. Could they be making Carly and Elizabeth frenemies?

AJ this is going to blow up in your face. Elizabeth gave you the opportunity to be honest but you didn't take it. I know more angst for the relationship if they get to have one.

I liked the mother/son talk with Nik and Laura. It looks like Laura still wants Elizabeth and Lucky together but I pray that it never happens again. Nor do I want Niz again. Yes the flashback scene from the day before was very very steamy but nope don't want it. Laura was right that Elizabeth has the right to move on if she wants to do so with AJ she can.

I'm fed up with the whole Maxie/Ellie/baby story but I did enjoy yesterday's scenes. Ellie you have to tell Spin what you know becuase if he finds out that you knew and didn't tell him it won't do your already shaky relationship any good.

Dante, pressuring someone with trauma to remember your life together is jsut going to make them close up more. At least Milo is there for Lulu as friend as she tries to figure things out.

I'm hoping for more soapy goodness on today's show.

Have a great day everyone.

#25712   2013/05/03 03:34AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^I think we get the double standard with Elizabeth and Carly because people expect it from Carly who stole husbands, cheated on husbands, lied and schemed her way through several relationships. But that is not Elizabeth's MO. She is held to a higher standard. Plus the haters just like to hate. Have never been able to understand all the animosity over a TV show.

Yup the whole double standard. It's okay for one character but not for another. I'm not a big Carly fan but I did love her sticking up for Elizabeth when talking to Monica.

I agree about the animosity. I guess the "anonymity" of cyberspace makes some people braver.

#25713   2013/05/06 03:26AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

I see some of the haters were out on the weekend.

I really wish that AJ had come clean to Elizabeth when he had the chance now it's going to blow up in his face yet again.

When oh when will Elizabeth finally get the story she deserves? For me that means NO NIZ!!! As much as I love the character and the actress I think I'm a the point where I would like her to leave the show and move on to greener pasture where her talent will be appreciated.

Tracy had me laughing with her Pickle Eddie. Nik only agreed to help her because he wants to stick it to AJ over Elizabeth. The only thing I like about Elizabeth/AJ/Nik is the fact that two wealthy men are vying for the affections of one Elizabeth Webber, unfortunately neither one of them is deserving of her in my opinion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/06 03:26AM
    #25714   2013/05/06 06:43AM
    alikat

Hello Liason Nation!!

Just popping in because Veggie's text last week reminded me that I've been off the radar for quite some time!!!

Just started watching GH and Y&R after taking a two month break. Loving both shows. Right now, on GH I'm at the start of the Nurses Ball.

And supposedly Helena is dead (but JaneDoe and I know that the old broad will never die!!!)

Mr. Hottie McHotterson <--- Tyler Christopher is back and I love him so I'm so so very happy.

I nearly pizzed myself yesterday. When he got shot in Dante and Lulu's apartment, the place was completely surrounded by cops and they are on at least the second floor but a shooter was able to see through clouded glass and shoot him.

THEN... Jeanie Francis' line when the cops standing outside the door come in is......

CALL THE COPS

Mrs Becky Herbst is looking beautiful but is it my imagination or does she have a two tone hair dye? It looks like the red is just the crown of her head and underneath it's died dark brown...or something like that.

#25715   2013/05/07 03:24AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Hello Liason Nation!!

Just popping in because Veggie's text last week reminded me that I've been off the radar for quite some time!!!

Just started watching GH and Y&R after taking a two month break. Loving both shows. Right now, on GH I'm at the start of the Nurses Ball.

And supposedly Helena is dead (but JaneDoe and I know that the old broad will never die!!!)

Mr. Hottie McHotterson <--- Tyler Christopher is back and I love him so I'm so so very happy.

I nearly pizzed myself yesterday. When he got shot in Dante and Lulu's apartment, the place was completely surrounded by cops and they are on at least the second floor but a shooter was able to see through clouded glass and shoot him.

THEN... Jeanie Francis' line when the cops standing outside the door come in is......

CALL THE COPS

Mrs Becky Herbst is looking beautiful but is it my imagination or does she have a two tone hair dye? It looks like the red is just the crown of her head and underneath it's died dark brown...or something like that.

D@mn I missed Ali's visit.

That's what happens when you have an extremely busy work morning and then leave work sick because the headache you've been trying to get rid of won't go away.

I know you're on the Niz train but I still can't get over the ick factor it had for me. We won't agree on this but there is lots we still do agree on.

#25716   2013/05/07 03:50AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

Yay we finally get to see Elizabeth with one of her children again but why not both? I guess Cam was in school. It looks like Nik has decided to actively pursue her and I hope he fails.

I am enjoying the Quartermaines doing what they do best, trying to stab each other in the back. It's what they learned from Edward.

Sorry but I'm over the whole Sabrina/Patrick/Britch/baby story alread along with the whole NuLulu story. I realize that an actor/actress' decision to leave the show throws a wrench into story arcs and then the writers have to scramble to fill in the deficit but this just isn't drawing me in.

Not to mention that I'm done with Maxie/Ellie/Spin too. I've never really been a fan of Maxie's anyways so I'm looking forward to this whole story ending and sooner rather than later.

While I was/still might be supporting Quiz, I think we need Elizabeth with someone new. Yup, I'm still a diehard Liason fan but I want her with someone who isn't going to lie to her first thing when she gives them another chance.

#25717   2013/05/08 03:34AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

I'm disappointed because there was no Elizabeth on my screen but the show had some moments that I loved.

For me the best of yesterday's show was Luke and Laura's good bye. They've been such a big part of each other's life whether they were together or not. That was closure but I'm sure that't not the end of them for ever. As we all know things can change. That was definitely the best Luke and Laura scene I've seen in years.

The rest of the show was just filler for me. Ellie stopped herself from telling Spin that he's the baby's father because she didn't want to lose him. Well she's going to lose him anyways, I'm thinking.

I find myself not caring for the Teen scene and I have not enjoyed one since the Dillon/Georgie/Maxie/Sage/Lucas days. I miss the fun and trouble they used to get into.

I just want to know who Luke and Spin have actually found behind those doors.

#25718   2013/05/08 06:42AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie: Ellie stopped herself from telling Spin that he's the baby's father because she didn't want to lose him. Well she's going to lose him anyways, I'm thinking.

Can I just say I predicted this story to go exactly like this!!! I knew it would be Ellie to find out the truth and that she doesn't want to tell Spin because she'll lose him.

#25719   2013/05/08 07:12AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Ellie stopped herself from telling Spin that he's the baby's father because she didn't want to lose him. Well she's going to lose him anyways, I'm thinking.

Can I just say I predicted this story to go exactly like this!!! I knew it would be Ellie to find out the truth and that she doesn't want to tell Spin because she'll lose him.

While I love the "new" GH and the balanced use of the characters I'm finding that it's easier to predict what could happen. That's without reading or inadvertantly seeing spoilers/spumors/rumors.

#25720   2013/05/08 07:38AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:

While I love the "new" GH and the balanced use of the characters I'm finding that it's easier to predict what could happen. That's without reading or inadvertantly seeing spoilers/spumors/rumors.

I'll be honest, I completely respect RC for recognizing the need for true soapy stories and pulling chapter and verse from Soap Opera Writing 101 and giving us constant action and soapy goodness utilizing the entire cast and not trying to accomplish versions of great literature or filmography that cannot be pulled off in this genre.

But I will admit that I've watched from 3/8 to 4/16 so far over the past 3-4 days and I have FFWD Britt and her mother and also Bobbie and Scotty and also Mac & Squeaky

« 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list