List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1104959, Replies: 25895
    « 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 » »| page:
    #25701   2013/04/25 04:52AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Vertigobarbie: Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday.

I enjoyed yesterday's show.

It was nice to see the old friendship of Elizabeth and Nik. After their affair and the whole Lucky mess it suffered greatly. It looks to me like Nik would like to see it be romantic again though. Please Please Please writers do not go there again!!!!!

I love feisty Elizabeth and I'm glad that they are writing her that way again. Finally!!!!!
    I can't wait to see today's show and the rest of her conversation with AJ. I laughed when she threw Nik's pants in his face. She's just a working single mother with two boys but she has two good looking wealthy men vying for her attention. It's about time she was front and centre.

I'm liking the relationship of Michael and AJ working together and getting to know each other. I also like that they are trying to develop their own version of Pickle Lila and haven't given the task to someone else.

I'm on the fence about NuLulu. I wasn't always a fan of Lulu but change is never easy. Milo was so sweet though, I guess he is still hung up on her. Poor guy needs to find a nice girl for himself.

I hate to say this but Ellie is getting on my nerves. I really liked her in the beginning but now she's just annoying.

Have a great day everyone.

GM - it is good to see Elizabeth get such a good story line and I am enjoying the show again...... I love that Elizabeth is interacting in every arc.... and front and center where she belongs.....

I am happy someone is fighting for her and loving her story line.....

Have a good Thirsty Thursday...........

MB

#25702   2013/04/26 03:40AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and TGIF!!!

Wow great scenes from Quiz yesterday. Really AJ you are going to throw that in her face. AJ really needs to brush up on his relationship skills. I'm glad that Elizabeth was strong and stood her ground. This is probably a bump in the road for them. It will be nice to see a man working to get back into Elizabeth's good graces and she better make him work hard for it.

Tracy and Nik made me laugh. It was nice to see that Tracy was concerned about Lulu. It shows that she does have a sliver of a heart under that business exterior.

Still on the fence with NuLulu but I did like seeing Max and that Milo seems to be having more of a story.

Ellie/Britch/Maxie, I just don't care anymore. End this story and end it NOW!!!

Emma is always adorable and I loved her comforting her dad.

Have a great day and a great weekend everyone.

#25703   2013/04/26 06:33AM
    Bettie Davis

Emmy winning performance from our girl Liz, and I am too tired of Maxie, Britt, maybe not so much Ellie, I like her, but, this pregnancy thing is gone on long enough, I wish it would end.

#25704   2013/04/26 11:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Bettie Davis: Emmy winning performance from our girl Liz, and I am too tired of Maxie, Britt, maybe not so much Ellie, I like her, but, this pregnancy thing is gone on long enough, I wish it would end.

I agree she so deserves an Emmy.

#25705   2013/04/27 01:02PM
    jl4ever

Coming in to support our Elizabeth Imogene Webber!

#25706   2013/04/29 03:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Monday,

I found Friday's show to be a bit of a snoozefest for me. While I'm not the biggest Carly fan I did enjoy her scenes with Sabrina. It was nice to see some true honesty from her in saying that she is not the one who should give out relationship advice.

Britch is still a master manipulator. I can't wait for this story to end. I know it ties into the Robin mystery but I'm tired of it.

Ellie started out as a character I liked and now she's on my last nerve. I just hope she outs Maxie and soon because I'm also tired of this storyline.

Now that the Nurses Ball is over the only stories I'm really enjoying are Quiz and AJ/Michael trying to make ELQ a success again. Of course as a Liz fan I enjoy anything with Liz except for reuniting her with Nik.

#25707   2013/04/30 03:48AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

Loved AJ needling Sonny and Sonny reacted just the way he hoped he would.

Sxx, you need to update your wardrobe. She looked better in the dress she wore to court minus the girls hanging out.

I hate to think that yesterday was Johnny's last scenes.
    I'm going to miss BB. I did see him on Bones the other week. That man can come to my house and strip for me anytime.
    I hope to see more of him on Prime Time. Maybe he'll return to GH in the future who knows?

Why was I not that Britch never had any intention of "getting rid" of the baby?
    If you can't get a man the normal way, use old fashioned methods and get pregnant. I can't wait for this stupid s/l to end. I know it's lots of angst for Patrick and Sabrina but I'm at the point of who cares because I don't.

Here's hoping for some Elizabeth scenes today. Still love how she rocked her scenes with AJ last week.

#25708   2013/05/01 03:33AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

So RC has decided to go there has he.
    Nik has admitted that he wants Elizabeth and you can read between the lines that yes he's deliberately causing trouble for Quiz. Like answering the phone when he knew it was AJ and it would cause trouble.

I'm glad AJ didn't drink but the hate sex has been coming for awhile. I hope they stop before doing the actual deed. I know that AJ and Carly were friendly before the who Michael fiasco, I wonder if they will make them friends this time around.

Let's just end this Maxie/Ellie/Spin saga and go onto something else.

Lulu/Milo I don't know. I see that Lulu is connecting with Milo because of her memory loss and the fact that he's not pressuring her like Dante is. Do I like it? No, but that could be because I'm still used to JMB in the role.

Still prefering Quiz but as you all know I would be ecstatic if we ever got Liason. LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/01 03:33AM
    #25709   2013/05/02 03:34AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday,

I'm so glad that Elizabeth stopped the kiss with Nik and told him that they weren't going to happen. I just wish AJ had stopped himself from having sex with Carly. Leave it to AJ and Carly to screw up.

I've seen on this MB, (mostly by Elizabeth haters), about what a s!ut she is but the last time Elizabeth was involved with a man was Nik and that was years ago. In the last year Carly has slept with Johnny, Todd and now AJ but she's not raked over the coals for it. Yup double standard for sure.

I loved the look on Monica's face when she opened the front door and saw Elizabeth. Now she's wondering who was with AJ. I think Monica will have a heart attack when she finds out it was Carly.

Franco's mom is just as loopy as ever. I can see how she and Heather would be friends and get along. There are so many possibilities of who Betsy could be talking to but then again she could be talking to herself.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be Franco himself. LOL

Now Maxie's secret is out and Ellie is calling Spin. I agree with Ellie that Spin needs to know that this is his child but who knows if maybe it will turn out that Maxie didn't really have a miscarriage at all. We all know that Dr. Britch has an agenda all her own. This whole s/l still makes me .

I guess Lulu's memory loss and Milo are angst for Lante. I do enjoy seeing more of Milo on screen though.

#25710   2013/05/02 09:23AM
    ghfanfare

^^^I think we get the double standard with Elizabeth and Carly because people expect it from Carly who stole husbands, cheated on husbands, lied and schemed her way through several relationships. But that is not Elizabeth's MO. She is held to a higher standard. Plus the haters just like to hate. Have never been able to understand all the animosity over a TV show.

« 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list