List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1087936, Replies: 25895
    « 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 » »| page:
    #25691   2013/04/23 03:51AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

Hi Britt and LSF,

I was on vacation. A friend and I went to Branson, Missouri. We had a great road trip both there and back and the amazing thing is that we didn't get sick of each other.

We wanted to go and see some shows but everywhere we went they were offering us great ticket packages but they wanted us to attend a "seminar". Maybe next year. We will be going back.

I was taping the show while I was away and my PVR ran out of space during Friday's show. I got caught up over the weekend after I picked up my cat from my parents'. They enjoyed having him and I think my father missed him.

It looks like Nik is going to be a tension creator for Quiz. While TC is looking great I'm still not a Niz fan. IMO that whole storyline was a way for BF to trash Liz and RH.

There are still somethings I don't like about the show, like the one who I refuse to name in this thread being the most whitewashed character ever in the history of Soaps.

I figured that Brenda and Michael didn't really sleep together, but I enjoyed Brenda messing with Carly over it. LOL

I'm still a Liason fan but I didn't mind the Quiz kiss at all

Have a great day everyone.

#25692   2013/04/23 11:44AM
    ghfanfare

Hello, Ladies! Glad to see you posting!

Brit - awesome you are hanging in there w/ school!

LiasonStecky - how are the puppies?

Veggie - glad you are back and enjoyed your trip!

Right now I am liking AJ better with Elizabeth. But it is fun to see two guys sparring over her.

#25693   2013/04/23 01:26PM
    ca2000

I totally agree...as much as I like Nik I don't like him and Liz together. I do like Quiz, but I prefer Liason....I think Quiz is kinda like Liric....Aj and Rick both can be monsters and do the absolute horrific things but when with Liz are the sweetest guys to her....and show her love that she deserves. Now if Jason could get his head out of his butt and realize danger is everywhere and that life is too short to be toooooo safe, then that would be great!!!!!

#25694   2013/04/23 08:02PM
    jl4ever

I don't buy Elizabeth ever going there with Nicholas. She's treated the man like a friend and a brother from day one. Elizabeth knows how much Nik loved Emily, so I could see him trying to recapture that magic with Rebecca only for it to fall flat.

Now, I could see Nik lusting after Elizabeth and her not returning those feelings which would send Nik toward the dark Cassadine like his father. Helena could have spurred Nik on to make his move on Queen Elizabeth in an effort to destroy the Spencer family.

#25695   2013/04/24 03:14AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: Hello, Ladies! Glad to see you posting!

Brit - awesome you are hanging in there w/ school!

LiasonStecky - how are the puppies?

Veggie - glad you are back and enjoyed your trip!

Right now I am liking AJ better with Elizabeth. But it is fun to see two guys sparring over her.

I love seeing that too.

#25696   2013/04/24 03:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Hump Day,

I have to say that I really enjoyed the Sonny/Brenda scenes. That was a much better good bye than the last time she was on. I still say Brenda is the one for Sonny and vice versa. I didn't like that it wasn't until Carly told him that Brenda didn't sleep with Michael that he believed it though.

I'm still reserving judgement on Connie. I do like that she is trying to get on with her life and is still having some fun. I enjoyed her messing with Milo. I wish they would use him more and give him a relationship.

I can see where this story is going with NuLulu. They will have her get involved with Milo while Dante is trying to get her to remember him and their life. I understand the need for angst etc. but I don't like them throwing Milo into the mix. In fact I thought that whole story with Spin/Milo/Dillon vying for Lulu's affections years ago was just plain stupid. I know it was another regime but still it was dumb.

Have I said that I hate the Britch story? Still do and now that she's pregnant just makes it worse. Who knows maybe the baby is actually Patrick's and Robin's and she's just the one carrying it. With Faison as a father and Dr. Obrecht as her mother, who knows what they could have done to her.

That was just my thoughts I have not read any spoilers or rumors about it. Nor have I read any of the threads about Britch and her pregnancy.

#25697   2013/04/24 12:46PM
    harleydavidson

this show is such an awesome roller~coaster ride....makes my belly do flips..hahahah..anywho....can't really come here anymore w/all the threads that have spoilers as the title...and it ruins it for me....isnt there suppose to be someone paying any attention....

#25698   2013/04/24 01:27PM
    xoxoBrittany...

I thought today and yesterdays episodes were really good.

Sonny and Brenda scenes yesterday were lovely.

And today Dante touching Maxie's baby bump made me "awwwww"

People should watch the whole show before they make threads that are wrong. Milo and LuLu didn't even sleep together

Elizabeth is on again tomorrow I love that she is getting more airtime

Have a good day everyone

#25699   2013/04/24 08:27PM
    jl4ever

Liz looked gorgeous today. She was so feisty with Nik.

#25700   2013/04/25 03:41AM
    Vertigobarbie

Good morning and Happy Thirsty Thursday.

I enjoyed yesterday's show.

It was nice to see the old friendship of Elizabeth and Nik. After their affair and the whole Lucky mess it suffered greatly. It looks to me like Nik would like to see it be romantic again though. Please Please Please writers do not go there again!!!!!

I love feisty Elizabeth and I'm glad that they are writing her that way again. Finally!!!!!
    I can't wait to see today's show and the rest of her conversation with AJ. I laughed when she threw Nik's pants in his face. She's just a working single mother with two boys but she has two good looking wealthy men vying for her attention. It's about time she was front and centre.

I'm liking the relationship of Michael and AJ working together and getting to know each other. I also like that they are trying to develop their own version of Pickle Lila and haven't given the task to someone else.

I'm on the fence about NuLulu. I wasn't always a fan of Lulu but change is never easy. Milo was so sweet though, I guess he is still hung up on her. Poor guy needs to find a nice girl for himself.

I hate to say this but Ellie is getting on my nerves. I really liked her in the beginning but now she's just annoying.

« 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list