List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 07:54AM, Views: 1181874, Replies: 26305
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2010/03/10 06:37PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    zaria

WOW! A new thread!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Thank you, mods, for the new thread! It loads fast and is a thing of beauty!! Well done!

Alright, 2 quick little B side scenes that I just love are below. And yes, they are kind of random little moments, but I love 'em!!

1. Vintage Liason - The morning after they almost had sex the night that Liz saw Lucky sleeping with Sarah, Elizabeth is running on the docks for exercise and she stops to do some stretches. Jason comes up behind her without her knowledge and TOTALLY stops and checks her a$$ out!! LOL! Every time I see that clip, that part makes me LAUGH!! And I love that even before she turns around, Liz can feel his stare and isn't surprised when she turns and sees him standing behind her.

2. More recent Liason - the first time they see each other after the NOP they sit on their bench on the docks and talk about how neither of them have regrets over what they did. Liz teases him about how good his omelet was that he made for bfast for her. There are lots of good moments in this scene, but my favorite moment is at the end when Liz gets up and sashays her cute little self up the stairs and Jason watches her backside the whole way up!! LOL! Who knew the guy has a thing for butts?!

Charm, LOVE the idea of a GNO now that we have a new thread! Let me know the day and time and I'll do my best make it. Can't wait!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/10 06:38PM
    #142   2010/03/10 06:52PM
    zaria

Quote stormy1000: Woooow nice shiny thread!
    Had to come in to leave my Liason B moment:
    I love how Jason took care of Elizabeth after she checked herself out the hospital and drove to their SH in the rain.

I adore how worried he was about her because of the rain and how long it was taking her to get there.

I love how he grunted when he hugged her and how he took care of her. She was in the pink bathrobe and he covered her up on the sofa, and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

They talked, Liz said Jason couldn't come running everytime she got a splinter and he said you know I would want to. (this is why I don't buy Jason not visiting Liz in ShadyAcres, this Jason would have gotten in to see her)

And he sat down at her feet and watched her sleep and when she had a disturbing dream, he was there, right next to her and she discussed the dream with him. He fixed her coffee and they sat so close together and looked at her drawings of Jake. They both smiled alot and were so comfortable there.

I love all of those scenes at the safehouse after Liz checked herself out of the hospital!

One of the moments that sticks out in my head is when they fell asleep on the couch and Liz was startled out of her sleep by a second nightmare. Jason was sleeping so soundly beside her, with her wrapped in his arms, that he didn't even wake up when she jumped! That scene really touches me because to me it showed how he is so comfortable in her presence, with her in his arms, that he can totally let down his defenses and NOT always HAVE TO BE on alert. Like she is where he can lay his weary head and feel safe!

Man, I just love these two! These little "B" side moments are making me smile! Keep 'em coming, folks!

#143   2010/03/10 07:00PM
    fcc_21

yEAHaERR A new thread thanx Mods and to those that sent emails for the request,i had stop posting and lurking for a while cause it was slow at loading,Pheww. this thread is the only one i would post in more so because i'm not watching GH so I really can't give my opinion on what's going on. But in this thread i'm an A+ student in Liason 101. anyways, gotta catch up on post lookin forward to posting more. .

#144   2010/03/10 07:21PM
    fcc_21

Quote esprit: I guess what attracted me to Liason was thta it was a classic love story waiting to be told ... and it is the only relationship thus far that has not been tainted and the core Liason bond is still intact no matter what! That IMO is something on a soap that has never happened, and perhaps the only reason why Liason will end up together.

ITA with you E, when i first embraced Liason i thought i like them as a couple and this was in 2006, I didn't know that they had history with each other and when i discoverd "Vintage Liason" I was like Wow,these two are distened to be together they have all the ingredience needed.i sware it makes me think the ptb are doing this to us on purpose.

#145   2010/03/10 07:42PM
    tiffers1912

Wow, you guys have been posting like crazy! I love it!

Here's a SNEAK PEEK of the 3/15 episode. Lucky reiterates to Liz that they're over. I'm feeling optimistic guys. Maybe those rumors were true, and the Niz crap was just a way to end Lucky & Liz forever and pave the way for Liason.

vodpod.com/watch/3211612-gh-sneak-peek-315-lucky-and-liz

#146   2010/03/10 08:16PM
    almostgrad

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! A new thread! The other one took FOREVER to load so I never posted or hardly read! As a newly minted Liason fan, I've been obsessively YTing Liason scenes & can I just recommend a few of my favorite "B" scenes that you're all talking about?
    1. One of my favorite, favorite Liason scenes is 9-20-06.
    An unscripted (at least that's my guess) hand caress by SB on RH's arm.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXMrMIY4urc&feature (1:27)
    2. An unscripted(?) hand grab during Night of Passion Part 3
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=uORsV0N78SM (:51)
    3. The "You are so beautiful" line during Night of Passion Part 1 (um...I have a feeling y'all know what I'm talking about!!! ) And hey, wasn't that unscripted? Sure as heck looked like it.
    4. The eye sex during the removal of her splinter in 2001.
    5. The eye sex during the removal of her makeup during the Face of Deception s/l in 2001.
    6. The look on Liz's face when Jason walks into Kelly's after being gone for a year in 2002 and how they just stare at each other.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=76q5jo50fWE&feature

Ooo, now I'm on a roll...
    7. Liz: "I will always be grateful, that when I had nowhere else to go, you rescued me"
    Jason: "And I am really glad you found me" (Night of Passion, Part 2) Kind of sounded like wedding vows if you ask me
    8. RH's hair caress to Jason when he's watching Jake sleep www.youtube.com/watch?v=krlNPScuWNs (5:58)
    9. The look on both of their faces after their kiss (same night as above) www.youtube.com/watch?v=krlNPScuWNs (7:31-7:37)
    10. And finally....The classic moaning/groaning during kisses. There's something I find disturbingly hot about how either SB or RH always do said moaning/groaning during 99.9% of their kissing scnes

Ok...there are more but I'm trying to refrain.

#147   2010/03/10 08:19PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote almostgrad: YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! A new thread! The other one took FOREVER to load so I never posted or hardly read! As a newly minted Liason fan, I've been obsessively YTing Liason scenes & can I just recommend a few of my favorite "B" scenes that you're all talking about?
    3. The "You are so beautiful" line during Night of Passion Part 1 (um...I have a feeling y'all know what I'm talking about!!! ) And hey, wasn't that unscripted? Sure as heck looked like it.
    5. The eye sex during the removal of her makeup during the Face of Deception s/l in 2001.
    6. The look on Liz's face when Jason walks into Kelly's after being gone for a year in 2002 and how they just stare at each other.

7. Liz: "I will always be grateful, that when I had nowhere else to go, you rescued me"
    Jason: "And I am really glad you found me" (Night of Passion, Part 2) Kind of sounded like wedding vows if you ask me
    8. RH's hair caress to Jason when he's watching Jake sleep www.youtube.com/watch?v=krlNPScuWNs (5:58)
    9. The look on both of their faces after their kiss (same night as above) www.youtube.com/watch?v=krlNPScuWNs (7:31-7:37)
    10. And finally....The classic moaning/groaning during kisses. There's something I find disturbingly hot about how either SB or RH always do said moaning/groaning during 99.9% of their kissing scnes

ROTFL
    Oh girl you are on a roll!!
    Choked on "disturbingly hot" .....

#148   2010/03/10 08:24PM
    Charming the...

Quote tiffers1912: Wow, you guys have been posting like crazy! I love it!

Here's a SNEAK PEEK of the 3/15 episode. Lucky reiterates to Liz that they're over. I'm feeling optimistic guys. Maybe those rumors were true, and the Niz crap was just a way to end Lucky & Liz forever and pave the way for Liason.

vodpod.com/watch/3211612-gh-sneak-peek-315-lucky-and-liz

Even tho this should be in a spoiler thread, thanks for posting!!! Great scene on behalf of the actors. I can't help but be disgusted that Guza made Lucky the 'wise one' now just b.c JJ is playing him.

#149   2010/03/10 08:36PM
    southern sugar

Yeah! So glad we got a new thread and really cool that we even needed ONE! Just show's the power of the fan base. We don't give up..To much invested to much history plus they created a legacy character in Jake. Out of all Jason's so called "Loves" Liz has been the only one to make him truly show off his romantic side..when he gave her the canvas to paint..the way he would just stare at her photo and smiling..the daydreaming on both of their parts. Him showing up her at work just to steal a kiss..a nuzzel to the neck..they dont even have to speak..Liason has always been like that..no words were needed..their eye's could say a million things. They need each other to balance each other's life..She is his reality and he is her safe place..The diffrence's in their lives brings the spice..
    Hopefully the TIIC will take notice that the fanbase isn't giving up and I have a feeling SB and BH aren't either

That felt good to post..
    xoxx

#150   2010/03/10 08:42PM
    Charming the...

Quote almostgrad: YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! A new thread! The other one took FOREVER to load so I never posted or hardly read! As a newly minted Liason fan, I've been obsessively YTing Liason scenes & can I just recommend a few of my favorite "B" scenes that you're all talking about?

DON'T STOP!!! you are onna ROLL!
    you have a lot of classics (great to watch again) but man... your first one, Jason's hand... TOTALLY missed that, LOVE it! Great catch!!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list