List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1050135, Replies: 25895
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2010/03/10 05:25PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote esprit:
    Quote Canadiana:

Ok fine, E. I'll except that response. >(

*waves* Hey Burst

OMG ... can I say it is so nice to see you on here posting like we used to before!!
    Think of it this way ... we had the most number of views and everyone wanted to view what we were talking about in the Liason thread, even non-fans of the pairing ... so being so popular we had to start a new thread!!!

Viva LIASON!
    Love that people want to know what we are talking about!! Our conversations are usually filled with substance!

is Boxers or Briefs substantive???
    I simply just like the ones Jason wears whatever that may be!

Maybe the question should be, does Jason(SBu) wear the underwear, or does the underwear wear him? hummmmmmm

Do you remember the commerical that says, nothing comes between me and my BVD's.

#132   2010/03/10 05:29PM
    Charming the...

Quote stormy1000: Woooow nice shiny thread!
    Had to come in to leave my Liason B moment:
    I love how Jason took care of Elizabeth after she checked herself out the hospital and drove to their SH in the rain.

I adore how worried he was about her because of the rain and how long it was taking her to get there.

I love how he grunted when he hugged her and how he took care of her. She was in the pink bathrobe and he covered her up on the sofa, and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

They talked, Liz said Jason couldn't come running everytime she got a splinter and he said you know I would want to. (this is why I don't buy Jason not visiting Liz in ShadyAcres, this Jason would have gotten in to see her)

And he sat down at her feet and watched her sleep and when she had a disturbing dream, he was there, right next to her and she discussed the dream with him. He fixed her coffee and they sat so close together and looked at her drawings of Jake. They both smiled alot and were so comfortable there.

And they had one of the conversations that I love to pieces:

Elizabeth:
    I still can't help but imagine the four of us together -- one house, one family.

Jason: Me, too.

Elizabeth: Is there anything we can ever do to make that happen?
    I was wondering if you ever picture things --
    Things the way you would like them to be.

Jason: Well, you -- you know what's funny is my mind doesn't usually let me make things up, but now -- I mean, sometimes I do and I think it's because of you and Jake.
    But I don't --

Elizabeth: But you deal in realities.I know. I look around and I realize what a foreign concept this must be for you -- no penthouse with bulletproof windows, no armed guards at the door.

Jason: Yeah, it's different. But it's good.

Elizabeth: You have two speeds.
    You're either completely on or completely off, and I love that about you -- I'm not trying to change you -- and I love being here and our time together. But I would just like you to see that -- that there might be something in between on and off.
    You might even get to like it.

This is why I know Elizabeth is the right life partner for Jason because she and Cake can add the shades of color to his stark black life. Whereas that other person he is passing time with at the moment thrives only on the blackness and will only shove him deeper into that dark abyss.

Sorry, ladies got carried away again. Liason does that to me.

manOHman stormy1000! that was a great breakdown! It's all the moments like those, when she says she doesn't want to change him, that make me loose my mind when people try to generalize Liz as wanting to change him. SHE DOESN'T. She might want to open up his experiences in life but that isn't asking him to be someone he's not

#133   2010/03/10 05:29PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote stormy1000: Woooow nice shiny thread!
    Had to come in to leave my Liason B moment:
    I love how Jason took care of Elizabeth after she checked herself out the hospital and drove to their SH in the rain.

I adore how worried he was about her because of the rain and how long it was taking her to get there.

I love how he grunted when he hugged her and how he took care of her. She was in the pink bathrobe and he covered her up on the sofa, and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

They talked, Liz said Jason couldn't come running everytime she got a splinter and he said you know I would want to. (this is why I don't buy Jason not visiting Liz in ShadyAcres, this Jason would have gotten in to see her)

And he sat down at her feet and watched her sleep and when she had a disturbing dream, he was there, right next to her and she discussed the dream with him. He fixed her coffee and they sat so close together and looked at her drawings of Jake. They both smiled alot and were so comfortable there.

And they had one of the conversations that I love to pieces:

Elizabeth:
    I still can't help but imagine the four of us together -- one house, one family.

Jason: Me, too.

Elizabeth: Is there anything we can ever do to make that happen?
    I was wondering if you ever picture things --
    Things the way you would like them to be.

Jason: Well, you -- you know what's funny is my mind doesn't usually let me make things up, but now -- I mean, sometimes I do and I think it's because of you and Jake.
    But I don't --

Elizabeth: But you deal in realities.I know. I look around and I realize what a foreign concept this must be for you -- no penthouse with bulletproof windows, no armed guards at the door.

Jason: Yeah, it's different. But it's good.

Elizabeth: You have two speeds.
    You're either completely on or completely off, and I love that about you -- I'm not trying to change you -- and I love being here and our time together. But I would just like you to see that -- that there might be something in between on and off.
    You might even get to like it.

This is why I know Elizabeth is the right life partner for Jason because she and Cake can add the shades of color to his stark black life. Whereas that other person he is passing time with at the moment thrives only on the blackness and will only shove him deeper into that dark abyss.

Sorry, ladies got carried away again. Liason does that to me.

Stormy, you can get carried away like that anytime. I will always be willing to read any post dealing with Liason.

#134   2010/03/10 05:31PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote Starrgirlfish: Does anyone remember the "I watch Alias" clip? It's sooo funny. That's another one of my favorites. Elizabeth locks herself out of Kelly's, and Jason offers to open it for her (because well, he's Jason so of course can)...but Elizabeth stops him and says she will do it, and then she asks for a credit card. lol. Jason warily gives it to her and Elizabeth says, "I watch Alias..." and she breaks his credit card and is like, "Oh...." and Jason says, "Oh, that worked."

And then it gets all sweet when Elizabeth bandages Jason's hand (from breaking the glass to get in)....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCqEoJc2FeU

Holy Moley! It's like a Liason Christmans! Where are you coming up with these Starr?

This one was so great! Yet it broke my heart in the end when Zander came walking up....

I know, I hated Zander with a passion-deeply-embedded-in-my-heart back then.Maybe it's because I vid...and I'm constantly looking at Liason scenes and searching for more past clips of them?....

So, this is a classic and I'm bringing it for those of you who might not have been watching back then. And if you were watching back then, well...I think I might cry if no one remembers it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLblfwxoNU4

This is my favorite scene EVER of Liason. It trumps Jake's birth, Jason's proposals to Elizabeth, name any Liason scene even the NOP....and this trumps it (in my book...lol).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/10 05:36PM
    #135   2010/03/10 05:35PM
    Charming the...

Quote magirl194: I'm jealous. All of you have so many memories of Liason that I missed. Thank goodness for YT. and for all of you sharing your memories.

Are you kidding magirl194!!???? I am jealous of you!! getting to see all this for the first time!! That fist blush of falling in love....

#136   2010/03/10 05:44PM
    Charming the...

Quote Starrgirlfish:
    Quote Starrgirlfish: Does anyone remember the "I watch Alias" clip? It's sooo funny. That's another one of my favorites. Elizabeth locks herself out of Kelly's, and Jason offers to open it for her (because well, he's Jason so of course can)...but Elizabeth stops him and says she will do it, and then she asks for a credit card. lol. Jason warily gives it to her and Elizabeth says, "I watch Alias..." and she breaks his credit card and is like, "Oh...." and Jason says, "Oh, that worked."

And then it gets all sweet when Elizabeth bandages Jason's hand (from breaking the glass to get in)....

Holy Moley! It's like a Liason Christmans! Where are you coming up with these Starr?

This one was so great! Yet it broke my heart in the end when Zander came walking up....

I know, I hated Zander with a passion-deeply-embedded-in-my-heart back then.Maybe it's because I vid...and I'm constantly looking at Liason scenes and searching for more past clips of them?....

So, this is a classic and I'm bringing it for those of you who might not have been watching back then. And if you were watching back then, well...I think I might cry if no one remembers it.

This is my favorite scene EVER of Liason. It trumps Jake's birth, Jason's proposals to Elizabeth, name any Liason scene even the NOP....and this trumps it (in my book...lol).

THAT is a #1 Single! Top of The Charts!!! NO WAY has anyone missed it so no need to cry...

#137   2010/03/10 05:48PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote Starrgirlfish:

THAT is a #1 Single! Top of The Charts!!! NO WAY has anyone missed it so no need to cry...

Phew! Good to know I don't need to let out the water-works.

#138   2010/03/10 05:54PM
    meowbowow

Quote Vertigobarbie

Do you remember the commerical that says, nothing comes between me and my BVD's.

OMG I remember that, LOL!!

I was gone for a few hrs this afternoon and this shiny new thread has already morphed into what, 10 pgs? And it's so speedy quick, LOVE IT!!

#139   2010/03/10 05:58PM
    meowbowow

Quote Charming the Flame

manOHman stormy1000! that was a great breakdown! It's all the moments like those, when she says she doesn't want to change him, that make me loose my mind when people try to generalize Liz as wanting to change him. SHE DOESN'T. She might want to open up his experiences in life but that isn't asking him to be someone he's not

It makes me furious when some say she tries to change him when it's so not true. She has always accepted his lifestyle but worried about the kids' safety like any good mother would!!

#140   2010/03/10 06:03PM
    Vertigobarbie

I have my list of pages with vid references so I can find them all again when I get home tomorrow afternoon. There's just no privacy here to watch them.
    Look at how quickly we are filling the pages.

Viva Liason!!!!

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list