List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 07:45AM, Views: 1121314, Replies: 26089
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2010/03/10 04:20PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote tiffers1912: Ah boo. I don't think I can make it. I'm having my own GNO and none of them are GH fans! Next weekend would be so much better, but I don't think you guys want to wait that long. We could just have a GNO two weekends in a row!

There is absolutley nothing wrong with two GNO's in a row!! Who knows we may be having GNO's daily considering this thread loads so fast!!

#112   2010/03/10 04:23PM
    sweethart963

OMG a new thread! Yipee! OK IDK if this was already mentioned but my fav scene or rather moment was when Jason lifted Liz up and carried her to the elevator in the MCHC. Not really a "B" scene but my fav.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3GU5qAYCY

#113   2010/03/10 04:28PM
    magirl194

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote magirl194: This is just awesome! I can actually get in without having to wait forever. Now I can come in and show off my avi more often. Maybe I should change it back to the other one now. If Ali lets me borrow it that is.

You had better come in her and show off your avi!! It gives us something pretty to look at while we read, or just to oggle at.

HI!

(just gonna do one word posts until I have something to add that might be read.)

#114   2010/03/10 04:33PM
    Hoping4Love

Quote magirl194:
    Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote magirl194: This is just awesome! I can actually get in without having to wait forever. Now I can come in and show off my avi more often. Maybe I should change it back to the other one now. If Ali lets me borrow it that is.

You had better come in her and show off your avi!! It gives us something pretty to look at while we read, or just to oggle at.

HI!

(just gonna do one word posts until I have something to add that might be read.)

You can come in a post a smile as long as you have that delicious avi....

I believe I read a post about SBu and underwear...Mag's avi and SBU in undies...yup this thread is off to an awesome start....

#115   2010/03/10 04:36PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote Starrgirlfish: I don't know if this is considered a "classic"...or a "B", if it is a classic, I'll name another one.

But I REALLY adore the scene after Alexis' sister Kristina's funeral...(after Alexis yelled at Jason and Sonny)...Jason is at the docks, and Elizabeth happens upon him (she was there at the funeral too)....and he starts in on telling her that she probably shouldn't be around him, she was already shot....and she just listens to him...and reaches for his hand, and then their stares....it's just beautiful. And so poignant. In my opinion, the recent reaching for his hand with the, "I'm here..." was reminiscent of that scene. It was almost exactly like it. *sigh*

But, if that is considered a classic..than my favorite would have to be.....

Jason: "You've got the bug...."
    Elizabeth: "What bug?"
    Jason: "You like riding..."

Elizabeth was drawing and Jason came upon her, and didn't want to disturb her, but Elizabeth stopped him and then she playfully started hinting that she wanted to go on a motorcycle ride and then Jason started teasing her for how much she was starting to get addicted to riding. lol. It was cute....

Is that a "B" moment? Or a classic, I have no idea how to distinguish....because honestly, I've loved all their little moments.

Hmm...tell me if I need to think of a more "B" moment.

Your first one is TOTALLY a B!!! Sounds AWESOME! Do you have the YT clip for it??? I MUST see it. I don't even remember it...

BURRRRRRRRRRST..... clip please!!

I don't know if someone responded to you before I got here, but here is the clip!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4walKY5JPkw

#116   2010/03/10 04:39PM
    Hoping4Love

Not my fav scene..but I like this one...gives me goosies!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1l8UW28xkI&feature=related

#117   2010/03/10 04:39PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote esprit: I guess what attracted me to Liason was thta it was a classic love story waiting to be told ... and it is the only relationship thus far that has not been tainted and the core Liason bond is still intact no matter what! That IMO is something on a soap that has never happened, and perhaps the only reason why Liason will end up together.
    I am so glad that Liason realtionship is not yet tainted unlike the majority of GH couples. I think maybe Robin and Patrick's relationship is the only other one that is not yet tainted, but also their relationship is so very differant that Liason's.

I leave for a couple hours and our thread moved quite fast, 9+ pages or so, NICE!!

Not that I disagree, but I'm wondering what you mean by "not yet tainted".

#118   2010/03/10 04:43PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote Starrgirlfish: I don't know if this is considered a "classic"...or a "B", if it is a classic, I'll name another one.

But I REALLY adore the scene after Alexis' sister Kristina's funeral...(after Alexis yelled at Jason and Sonny)...Jason is at the docks, and Elizabeth happens upon him (she was there at the funeral too)....and he starts in on telling her that she probably shouldn't be around him, she was already shot....and she just listens to him...and reaches for his hand, and then their stares....it's just beautiful. And so poignant. In my opinion, the recent reaching for his hand with the, "I'm here..." was reminiscent of that scene. It was almost exactly like it. *sigh*

But, if that is considered a classic..than my favorite would have to be.....

Jason: "You've got the bug...."
    Elizabeth: "What bug?"
    Jason: "You like riding..."

Elizabeth was drawing and Jason came upon her, and didn't want to disturb her, but Elizabeth stopped him and then she playfully started hinting that she wanted to go on a motorcycle ride and then Jason started teasing her for how much she was starting to get addicted to riding. lol. It was cute....

Is that a "B" moment? Or a classic, I have no idea how to distinguish....because honestly, I've loved all their little moments.

Hmm...tell me if I need to think of a more "B" moment.

Love all those scenes, kinda however forget the scene when Jason and Elizabeth meet after Kristina's funeral. (Must go do some reserch now).

It's my favorite!

"Okay, but just for tonight, just for this moment....I don't want to be safe."....and then she reaches for his hand. *sigh*

#119   2010/03/10 04:45PM
    Charming the...

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote former-gher: It loaded ... before I had time to get a bottle of water!

I really miss the real Jason ... the one who would have made a visit to CrazyBrooke to see his longtime friend and mother of his only child.
    But, TPTB know that those two in the same room is so much great chemistry new viewers would raise the "Bring back Liason" battle cry.

The most popular couple on the show not only shelved but shunning each other. How stupid is that?

It's true. The real Jason would have snick in during the night, found her restless and unable to sleep. He would pull up a chair and talk to her about how strong she is and how much he believes in her. Jason would hold her hand and, with a lithe finger, tucker her hair behind her ear. His thumb would caress the skin of her soft hand while he sat with her till sleep found her. The mobster would stay after that watching her eyes dance behind her alabaster lids, wondering what she was dreaming till the soft light of morning told him it was time to go.

You may as well continue Charm and write the fanfic that goes with the above paragraph. One paragraph and I am hooked!

woman! I don't know how I am managing 2 jobs, a hubby AND two fics at the same time! How about you write the next paragraph, post it and then I'll do one

#120   2010/03/10 04:52PM
    Starrgirlfish

Does anyone remember the "I watch Alias" clip? It's sooo funny. That's another one of my favorites. Elizabeth locks herself out of Kelly's, and Jason offers to open it for her (because well, he's Jason so of course can)...but Elizabeth stops him and says she will do it, and then she asks for a credit card. lol. Jason warily gives it to her and Elizabeth says, "I watch Alias..." and she breaks his credit card and is like, "Oh...." and Jason says, "Oh, that worked."

And then it gets all sweet when Elizabeth bandages Jason's hand (from breaking the glass to get in)....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCqEoJc2FeU

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list